PDA

View Full Version : Dear Huskers & Raiders

soonersam
10/31/2006, 11:07 AM
Thanks for letting them off the hook 2 weeks in a row... That would have kinda helped our bid for the south, but I understand that you SUCK..!!!!

If you want to crown their asses then crown'em!!!

(please note that no names we used on the tuesday sabbath)

sooner518
10/31/2006, 11:12 AM
http://www.azcardinals.com/nm_files/Image/coaches/coachgreen.gif

raptor
10/31/2006, 11:18 AM
for reals.......

Let OU and A&M duke it out!!!!:pop:

caphorns
10/31/2006, 11:21 AM
We were who they THOUGHT we were.

Partial Qualifier
10/31/2006, 11:21 AM
Nebraska and Tech suck some major ***. Both teams basically said "we don't want to win - here, you take the ball & score!"

Tech has two problems: refusal to develop any semblance of a running game and that QB they have this year is a freaking idiot. hell, Texas acted like they didn't want to win that game either but in the end, Tech's desire to lose overcame all.

caphorns
10/31/2006, 11:26 AM
Give it a rest PQ. Texas defense stifflied Tech in the 2nd half. Harrell had a career day. But they couldn't gain a yard on the ground when they needed it. Maybe because we held them to negative yards rushing. This is the Tech story and it has been since the dawn of time. If they started working on their running game, their passing game would suffer. In the end, they'd still lose most the time. The only thing Tech did wrong in this game (as opposed to the OU debacle last year) was they didn't offer enough money to the officials to steal them another one in Lubbock.

soonersam
10/31/2006, 11:28 AM
We were who they THOUGHT we were.
You just blew my mind....

Corner of 1st and 1st. How can the same street intersect itself?? I must be at the nexis of the universe...

Bourbon St Sooner
10/31/2006, 11:47 AM
Maybe next year we should try beating them ourselves. That seemed to work well from '00 to '05, save '02

SoonerJason
10/31/2006, 11:51 AM
ahh.. we let them off the hook....

now back to raiderhusker bashing

picasso
10/31/2006, 12:03 PM
it's our own fault.

I'm not for backing in the door ala Texas in '01.

yermom
10/31/2006, 12:21 PM
i am, heh

they had a decent run game last year with Henderson. that QB sneak was HUGE and they couldn't get it, they should have run to the outside, i don't know why they would think they can push the UT DL around enough for that to work

i'm sure by Sunday the Aggroids will be added to this list

soonerboy_odanorth
10/31/2006, 01:05 PM
Corner of 1st and 1st. How can the same street intersect itself?? I must be at the nexis of the universe...

And as you were walking out of Starbucks you looked across the street... and Behold!.... a STARBUCKS...

(You live in Houston, don't you soonersam... ;) )

crimson&cream
10/31/2006, 06:25 PM
Give it a rest PQ. Texas defense stifflied Tech in the 2nd half. Harrell had a career day. But they couldn't gain a yard on the ground when they needed it. Maybe because we held them to negative yards rushing. This is the Tech story and it has been since the dawn of time. If they started working on their running game, their passing game would suffer. In the end, they'd still lose most the time. The only thing Tech did wrong in this game (as opposed to the OU debacle last year) was they didn't offer enough money to the officials to steal them another one in Lubbock.
Payola TExass did according to Leach in morn T. World.

jrsooner
10/31/2006, 06:33 PM
Thanks for letting them off the hook 2 weeks in a row... Then again, if we didn't let them off the hook a few weeks ago (when we were ahead at halftime), we wouldn't be worried about another team beating the horns.

jwlynn64
10/31/2006, 06:38 PM

Of course a ****ty spot on the series before didn't give the Red Raiders the first down that they probably should have got but I don't want to screw up this argument with facts or anything.

All in all, TT was on the wrong end of several questionable calls at the end of the game. Serves them right after last year but in all fairness, those calls should wait until we play them.

For all of those talking about backing in. WTF are you talking about. We play a conference schedule. Whoever has the most wins at the end of that goes to the championship game. I don't think that you have to win every game in order to make it to the championship game. Hoping that Texas loses two games so that we can make it in with one conference loss isn't backing in. It is just that we need the one team that we happened to lose to, to lose at least two games. So please, quit embarrasing yourself by saying that we are hoping to back in to the championship game. If we go, it will be because we deserve to go.

goingoneight
10/31/2006, 08:45 PM
I think we should go to a Red Raiders board and stir up some nonsense about canning Leach for losses suffered in 2006. We'll say he's underperforming and something to that extent. Then, we all pitch in and bring OUr pirate back to Norman. Ready... BREAK!!!

goingoneight
10/31/2006, 08:47 PM
Of course a ****ty spot on the series before didn't give the Red Raiders the first down that they probably should have got but I don't want to screw up this argument with facts or anything.

All in all, TT was on the wrong end of several questionable calls at the end of the game. Serves them right after last year but in all fairness, those calls should wait until we play them.

I dont know that we need bad officiating to beat them 77-0... That just makes their lives even more sh*tty...

badger
10/31/2006, 09:07 PM
Dear Huskers,

Way to be our rivals. You really now how to **** us Sooners off. First, you hire Coach ******. Then, you start sucking and make our victories over you worthless in the BCS standings. Then, we pelt you with oranges and you go and ruin our shutout against you. Then, you lose to aggie.

Just go and cry in a little hole in Lincoln where we won't see or hear from you for a few years. You officially suck.

Dear Raiders,

Karma's a b*tch, isn't it? So, the refs spot the ball a few good times for the whorns. So, the refs make a few questionable call. So, you lose. So who's crying on your behalf?

That's right, nobody is. Everybody hates you and wishes you were in the Big 12 North so we wouldn't have to play you every year. You're the annoying little sibling of the conference that won't go away and continues to be a pest where it isn't welcome. So cheer up, sand aggies. You have very supportive fans that ring bells and crap. You live in a windy city with more sand in the air than clouds.

So please, don't whine when you can't hold a 21 point lead, and especially don't whine to us. The "He's in, are you" billboards were just annoying, like your entire athletic program.

tbl
11/1/2006, 08:52 AM
Maybe next year we should try beating them ourselves. That seemed to work well from '00 to '05, save '02
That is EXACTLY the point. I'm in awe that somebody had the gralls to even criticize Tech or Nebbish after the suck fest we put on display in the second half.

I propose this thread should be locked lest anybody come here and think Soonerfans are retarded.

For the record, I still respect our rivalry with Nebbish, even if they have Callahan.

MamaMia
11/1/2006, 08:59 AM
It would have been nice if Texas Tech could have beaten them. It would have made us look better after we beat Texas Tech.

soonerboy_odanorth
11/1/2006, 02:04 PM
My only question: Has coach Callenberger replaced John Edwards as "the biggest ****** in the universe"?

I think yes.... yes he has.