PDA

View Full Version : Breakfast Delivered To My Desk!!!

Rogue
10/31/2006, 08:48 AM
The lovely ladies next door in transcription are cookin' up a mean breakfast this morning and offered me a plate. So about 5 minutes ago, they brought me 2 fried eggs, 2 pieces of french toast smothered in syrup and butter, a biscuit with jelly, bacon, sausage, and offered to refill my coffee. Normally I'd be suspicious that they want something but I'm too busy being grateful and amazed that they whipped up this feast right next door!:pop:

I was fumbling around trying to say thanks and she says in this perfect southern drawl "welllll I was cookin' and you're a man so it just fit. You sure you don't want a glass of milk or somethin'?" :texan:

GottaHavePride
10/31/2006, 09:28 AM
Is she hawt?

Rogue
10/31/2006, 05:38 PM
I thought about including this disclaimer in the original post but didn't.
This, my SO friends, is about the only time that GHP's question is almost completely irrelevant. From the "never trust a skinny chef" files, the relative hawtness of the free breakfast cook was a complete afterthought and I decided that I don't care. Really, does it matter if the free breakfast cook is smart, funny, nice, or has big boobs? (For those of you that just have to know, she is all of these without being traditionally "hawt".) The bacon was hot, the sausage simmering, the biscuit warm, the french toast delicious, and the eggs perfect (over-medium for the record). GHP, I wouldn't have minded if she were a 2-ton pimply sweating hermaphrodite with bad breath and a sour dispostion. The food was excellent and I was in a good mood all day afterward. Sort of a blue-plate afterglow.

Mongo
10/31/2006, 05:40 PM
So your sayin she is not hawt?

PhilTLL
10/31/2006, 05:46 PM
So what you're saying is: your workplace has a full kitchen in it for some reason, and Southern women are still subconsciously kept in a position of obedience and obligation...? :)