PDA

View Full Version : To all eleven of you worthless bastards

OU4LIFE
10/31/2006, 08:45 AM
that got to work before I did and walked by the American flag that was lying on the ground because the wind had broken the cord on the flagpole, and you all decided to just leave it lay there. I hope every last one of you dies in a fire.

Would it have been too hard for you to stop and pick it up off of the ground and brought it inside like I did? Do you hate this country so much that you won't even do that?

Unacceptable. Just flat out unacceptable. This is one the list of things that you just don't do people. The Flag is meant for flying, not lying on the ground covering a flower bed. Ever.

What is wrong with people......

dolemitesooner
10/31/2006, 08:47 AM
I'd beat their ***.....and IF it was a woman with my thighs

Mjcpr
10/31/2006, 08:51 AM
I'd beat their ***.....and it was a woman with my thighs

Beat me to it.

Mixer!
10/31/2006, 09:05 AM
Where's this at? Me, Homey, and Vet will be there by lunch to deliver lectures and beatings to those a$$hat$.

IB4OU2
10/31/2006, 09:14 AM
That's 4life in the middle.....God Bless him!

http://thumbs.ebaystatic.com/pict/2200412680588080_0.jpg (http://cgi.ebay.com/FLAGS-OF-OUR-FATHER-IWO-JIMA-PHOTOGRPAH-8-X-10_W0QQitemZ220041268058QQihZ012QQcategoryZ28009QQ rdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

OU4LIFE
10/31/2006, 09:30 AM
I would have been proud to have been there. But I've never done anything nearly as heroic.

OUDoc
10/31/2006, 09:33 AM
I would have been proud to have been there. But I've never done anything nearly as heroic.
You think any of those guys got a hole in one? ;)

OU4LIFE
10/31/2006, 09:36 AM
every last one of them in my book. :D

imjebus
10/31/2006, 09:39 AM
that got to work before I did and walked by the American flag that was lying on the ground because the wind had broken the cord on the flagpole, and you all decided to just leave it lay there. I hope every last one of you dies in a fire.

Would it have been too hard for you to stop and pick it up off of the ground and brought it inside like I did? Do you hate this country so much that you won't even do that?

Unacceptable. Just flat out unacceptable. This is one the list of things that you just don't do people. The Flag is meant for flying, not lying on the ground covering a flower bed. Ever.

What is wrong with people......

You do realize you just wished death on these people. Its people like you that makes people hate this country. So they don't feel the same about a flag that you do, does that mean they should die? Unacceptable, just flat out unacceptable.:rolleyes:

OU4LIFE
10/31/2006, 09:41 AM
actually, I wished death on them in a fire.

get it right. And if you were one of the worthless lazy bastards that walked by it and didn't feel like it was your responsibility to stop and pick it up, then same goes for you.

oh and :rolleyes:

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/31/2006, 09:42 AM
You do realize you just wished death on these people. Its people like you that makes people hate this country. So they don't feel the same about a flag that you do, does that mean they should die? Unacceptable, just flat out unacceptable.:rolleyes:

Is it unnacceptable if I just want you to die for putting the rolling eyes thing?

picasso
10/31/2006, 09:48 AM
Where's this at? Me, Homey, and Vet will be there by lunch to deliver lectures and beatings to those a$$hat$.
Stillwater of course. Home of Eddie, Bullet, Pistol Pete, Spike Gundy, Duck Boy Sean Sutton and Old Glory layin on the ground.

and Jeebus, people hate our country because they have phallus envy.

NormanPride
10/31/2006, 09:48 AM
I had thought that a flag which had touched the ground had to be destroyed... is that not true? And if not, how would a rumor like that have been spread?

colleyvillesooner
10/31/2006, 09:56 AM

oh, goodie, you're back.

OUDoc
10/31/2006, 09:57 AM
I had thought that a flag which had touched the ground had to be destroyed... is that not true? And if not, how would a rumor like that have been spread?
I believe....not supposed to touch the ground and destroyed only if it's soiled or torn.

colleyvillesooner
10/31/2006, 09:57 AM

http://www.snopes.com/holidays/flagday/burnflag.asp

Mixer!
10/31/2006, 09:58 AM
Labor Day weekend on my way home, I found a flag on a pole that had been blown into the street from a storm the night before. I stopped, picked it up and planted it in the ground near the street (it was an empty lot). As I get done, a guy in a pickup flying a POW-MIA flag honks and waves. I smiled and nodded, got in my truck, and headed home. So yeah.

NormanPride
10/31/2006, 10:03 AM
I never liked the idea of burning a flag just because it touched the ground. I'm glad that's false.

I_SMELL_FEAR
10/31/2006, 12:43 PM

get it right. And if you were one of the worthless lazy bastards that walked by it and didn't feel like it was your responsibility to stop and pick it up, then same goes for you.

it would suck if your building caught fire and you had the choice to save some of them, or let them die in the fire...you should start by saving the ones that came to work after you, then if there was still time either save the rest, or block the exits.

OU4LIFE
10/31/2006, 01:18 PM
:D

OhU1
10/31/2006, 01:43 PM
New bumper sticker: Burn people not flags!

Sooner_Bob
10/31/2006, 02:09 PM
Did you say something to them about it yet? I'd love to hear their excuses.

OU4LIFE
10/31/2006, 02:39 PM
It's a waste of breath. I'm sure it'd all be the whole "not my job" thing.

OU4LIFE
11/1/2006, 12:08 PM
Update: None of the infamous eleven has died in a fire.

yet.

Mongo
11/1/2006, 12:10 PM
Why dont you speed up the process??;)

OUDoc
11/1/2006, 12:12 PM
Why dont you speed up the process??;)
He hasn't discovered fire yet. Give Hairy a couple thousand years. ;)

Mongo
11/1/2006, 12:14 PM
He hasn't discovered fire yet. Give Hairy a couple thousand years. ;)

Does he have opposable thumbs?

imjebus
11/1/2006, 01:29 PM

Yeah you wished death on them, I didn't say you were going to kill them but you seem like the kind that just might....

And BTW if you want to stop and pick it up, and be upset at the people that didn't then power to you, but wishing death (BY FIRE) on them is just a little bit over the top. You probably wouldn't realize that since your a psycho....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

imjebus
11/1/2006, 01:31 PM
It's a waste of breath. I'm sure it'd all be the whole "not my job" thing.

Funny how large your balls get when you are sitting behind a computer. If you really felt that strongly about it then you are a ***** for not saying anything to their faces.

:P

Mongo
11/1/2006, 01:31 PM
4Life=psycho and *****? It all makes sense now.

opksooner
11/1/2006, 01:34 PM
Shoot, from the title of the thread I thought this was gonna be about bashing the whorns.

Penguin
11/1/2006, 01:43 PM
In my defense, I thought the flag was covering a dead body.

OU4LIFE
11/1/2006, 01:48 PM
Funny how large your balls get when you are sitting behind a computer. If you really felt that strongly about it then you are a ***** for not saying anything to their faces.

:P

Welcome back, Bruce.

loser.

Mjcpr
11/1/2006, 01:49 PM
Welcome back, Bruce.

loser.

Pipe down ya big balled *****.

BlondeSoonerGirl
11/1/2006, 01:54 PM
I wonder what the record is for the number of people baned in one day...

Bruce. Heh.

I_SMELL_FEAR
11/1/2006, 01:58 PM
4Life=psycho and *****? It all makes sense now.

You forgot hairy also...

IB4OU2
11/1/2006, 02:00 PM
Pipe down ya big balled *****.

Don't scare him anymore.

More than 2 threatening posts in 1 thread will make him start shedding .

Mongo
11/1/2006, 02:01 PM
You forgot hairy also...

Never met 4life in person so i cant verify his sasquatchness, I will leave that up to you:D