PDA

View Full Version : Bank on it... Traber convo on Monday SA...

goingoneight
10/29/2006, 10:29 PM
Jim Traber: I'm really surprised OU pulled this one off, the defense it gettting better. I really thought Missouri would have shot out OU early on, what with that Heisman candidate sophomore QB of theirs.

Alright, we're back at Sam's plumbing supplies, come on down here and watch me have free catered lunch, but don't bring an objective opinion...

Caller: Oh, you're just an aggy homer?

Traber: No, you're a homer!

Caller: No you're a homer...

Traber: No you're a homer... Nananananananananananananah... I can't hear you Nanananananananananah bye-bye now...

Caller: Go f... [click]

Alright, more when we get back... Sheesh these callers are immature.

30 minutes of commercials follow.

OKC-SLC
10/29/2006, 10:33 PM
that's about how i remember it.

moving from OK hasn't been all bad, i suppose.

OKC-SLC
10/29/2006, 10:34 PM
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to goingoneight again.

goingoneight
10/29/2006, 10:36 PM
No, you're a homer! :D

homerSimpsonsBrain
10/29/2006, 10:42 PM
No. I'm a homer

SoonerDood
10/29/2006, 10:53 PM
fwiw, he said, "If AD we're playing, I'd pick OU by about 10." he also picked OSU to lose. He'll prolly be too busy defending "His Steelmen!" Your beef should be with BBJ, who has picked OSU to win every game this year. I imagine that trend will continue the next few weeks.

boomersooner28
10/30/2006, 12:09 AM
Traber will call out sick tomorrow cause his Steelers got beat by the RAIDERS!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...the RAIDERS! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

:D :D :D :D

ADs_Agent
10/30/2006, 12:14 AM
you still listens to Traber? Want to see Traber's objectivity just see this thread

http://jimtraber.net/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=31424

sooneron
10/30/2006, 12:26 AM
you still listens to Traber? Want to see Traber's objectivity just see this thread

ITRZ is on a traber board??!?!?!?! Now I AM depressed.

SoonerTerry
10/30/2006, 06:58 AM

Wow..... A real life forum tirant...:D

picasso
10/30/2006, 10:16 AM
he and Hump were taking calls from oSu fans Saturday night and discussing the fact that oSu might have the best offense in the league.

heh.

oSu is diverse and explosive but I put 'em behind Texas and Tech.

Mjcpr
10/30/2006, 10:18 AM
he and Hump were taking calls from oSu fans Saturday night and discussing the fact that oSu might have the best offense in the league.

heh.

oSu is diverse and explosive but I put 'em behind Texas and Tech.

And that Bobby Reid will be a Heisman candidate and that Larry Fedora is a genius.....an absolute genius.

That said, they do have a pretty good looking offense.

bixby28
10/30/2006, 01:26 PM
OSU has a very dangerous offense. They can run the ball, throw the ball, whatever they need to do. We'll see how they finish the year, but they look pretty good as of now.

Boomer Sooner

TheUnnamedSooner
10/30/2006, 01:59 PM
No. I'm a homer

Doh!

OUAndy1807
10/30/2006, 07:22 PM
KREF 1400 AM

sooner94
10/30/2006, 07:50 PM
Traber will call out sick tomorrow cause his Steelers got beat by the RAIDERS!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA...the RAIDERS! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

:D :D :D :D

Goooooooooooooo Raidersssssssssssss!

goingoneight
10/30/2006, 08:51 PM
You're just a Tech homer...

SoonerTitan
10/30/2006, 08:54 PM
Jim Traber: I'm really surprised OU pulled this one off, the defense it gettting better. I really thought Missouri would have shot out OU early on, what with that Heisman candidate sophomore QB of theirs.

Alright, we're back at Sam's plumbing supplies, come on down here and watch me have free catered lunch, but don't bring an objective opinion...

Caller: Oh, you're just an aggy homer?

Traber: No you're a homer... Nananananananananananananah... I can't hear you Nanananananananananah bye-bye now...

Caller: Go f... [click]

Alright, more when we get back... Sheesh these callers are immature.

30 minutes of commercials follow.

That's about it and that's party why I no longer listen and what's sad is that it will never change. Thank god for NFL radio!

booomer
10/30/2006, 08:59 PM
He's got a bit of a man-crush on Adarius Bowman!

Scott D
10/30/2006, 09:03 PM
I dare one of you to ask him how come he tries to steal Bob Horner's glory when he accomplished nothing but living in the man's shadow.

Sooner_Bob
10/30/2006, 09:14 PM

Error
There are no posts in the database relating to this topic