PDA

View Full Version : My 2 1/2 half year old has decided that we live in a nudist colony

Cam
10/29/2006, 08:53 PM
Every time we turn around the dude's taken all his clothing off.

If he pulls a 1tc, he's gettin his *** beat.

1stTimeCaller
10/29/2006, 09:32 PM
:D

BajaOklahoma
10/30/2006, 12:02 AM
At that age, my niece would do the same thing. When my s-i-l would work in the front yard, she had to kept her eye out for flying clothes.
Now that story just embarasses the niece.

StoopTroup
10/30/2006, 12:18 AM
It's hard not to laugh when they do it...isn't it?

whatsername
10/30/2006, 07:31 AM
My son went through that phase too. One time he escaped through a window and was standing in the driveway watching some guys working when I found him.

When he starts dating, I'm sooo gonna tell that story. bwahahahaha..... :D

Norm In Norman
10/30/2006, 08:28 AM
Mine used to prefer peeing outside in public. Now he confines his public nudity to the 10 minutes immediately following his bath. I have to tell him to get his clothes on several times before he'll do it. I also have to make sure I don't tell him to do something else before he gets his clothes on because he'll do that first. I just don't feel like one should feed the cat naked.

crawfish
10/30/2006, 08:31 AM
Before I was a parent, I'd see kids running around naked/in their underwear and think, "I'd never let my kids do that".

As a parent, I was just glad they were outside and not bothering me. :D

sanantoniosooner
10/30/2006, 08:37 AM
My dad still pees outside.

Of course we lived in the country, but occasionally he'd come running inside, zipping his pants up, and saying we had a visitor in the drive.

TexasSooner01
10/30/2006, 11:37 AM
:D

Kids are wonderful! My 21 month old is doing the same thing.

When my oldest was 3 he would pee outside. Once we were at a park, I turned around and there he was peeing on a tree w/people all around looking at me like arent you gonna do something. I just stood there in disbelief. :eek:
Its funny now though! Wish I would of had a camera! :D

Hot Rod
10/30/2006, 12:20 PM
Mine used to prefer peeing outside in public.

One of my boys did this on the side of the house as we were raking leaves on Saturday. They get use to the camping mentality of when we're outside we don't walk inside to use the bathroom.

My youngest son is out of the naked stage and now as soon as he gets home he wants to wear his pajamas! Going from no clothes to bed clothes at the age of 3.

Preservation Parcels
10/30/2006, 12:41 PM
Before I was a parent, I'd see kids running around naked/in their underwear and think, "I'd never let my kids do that".

I think everybody knows exactly what perfect parents should do - until they have children of their own.

It was amazing how my parents immediately became more intelligent when I gave birth. :O

handcrafted
10/30/2006, 05:11 PM
My son went through the same phase at the same age. My solution: take video for future bribery purposes. If he misses curfew when he's older I will threaten to show the video to his girlfriend. :D

Cam
10/30/2006, 05:59 PM
My son went through the same phase at the same age. My solution: take video for future bribery purposes. If he misses curfew when he's older I will threaten to show the video to his girlfriend. :D
I like that idea. :cool:

TheGodfather889
10/30/2006, 07:24 PM
My 2 year old is in the naked stage too. We're not at the peeing outside stage since the only place he pees is his diaper.:D

royalfan5
10/30/2006, 07:33 PM
I never really grew out of that stage. I've always been comfortable with my body.

Penguin
10/30/2006, 07:44 PM
I never really grew out of that stage. I've always been comfortable with my body.

Nobody cares if you are comfotable with your body. Nobody else is comfortable with your body.

StoopTroup
10/30/2006, 07:47 PM
We now know why you were banned from Huskerpedia. ;)

BeetDigger
10/30/2006, 07:49 PM
Mine used to prefer peeing outside in public.

Like father like son?

I just don't feel like one should feed the cat naked.

Especially if it hasn't been declawed.

royalfan5
10/30/2006, 07:57 PM
Nobody cares if you are comfotable with your body. Nobody else is comfortable with your body.
I don't really concern myself with the comfort of others.