PDA

View Full Version : holy crap....

OUAndy1807
10/29/2006, 05:54 PM
don't click on this unless you want to throw up a little in your mouth. I'm thinking about getting this stuff:
http://www.drnatura.com/picture_gallery.html

SoonerSid
10/29/2006, 06:01 PM
actually sounds like it may be something to consider..

Rogue
10/29/2006, 06:02 PM
Dood, even with the warning, that is nassssty. What's wrong with using Golightly or magnesium citrate?

SoonerDood
10/29/2006, 06:04 PM
just as long as those are really "death" and not "vital organs"

Rogue
10/29/2006, 06:07 PM
3/25/06 – WE’VE GOT CHUNKAGE !! Yup, I struck pay dirt!! OK, here's the scoop on the poop. I stayed up late last night to read more testimonials on the DrNatura website in hopes of reading a few testimonials by those who were a bit slower at seeing any real results....just as encouragement to keep on going. This morning I awoke with no headache of which I suffer daily usually caused by 4 previous car accidents and having been struck by lightning three years ago...yes lightning. So I feel only a slight urge to go #2...and it was a fairly sizable poo. Naturally I was curious so using a Q-TIP (will switch to a chopstick next time...need more length & distance) I checked it out... and OH MAH GAWD!!! What did I see? Lumps of and strands of black, old intestinal rottage from the Ken Wolfson museum of natural history!! The shape & formation tells me it's the rotted lining from a cove in my intestines. The length was only 2 inches at best on some but there was plenty of proof. Poking around yielded more and more but finally I said OK that's enough...I am convinced that this stuff is working...patience is the key here...so I'll just give time some time. I have been feeling something that feels like slight movement, not painful mind you, in my intestines...but mostly it just feels like it is hot in a tiny area inside. I feel energetic & happy! How about that! I am very excited about upping the Colonix fiber and Paranil tomorrow which is day 6. By the way...my diet intake has not changed much except that I seem to have lost my taste for soda. I used to drink several cans of Coke a day. Don't even miss it! I have more energy than I know what to do with...what the heck is all that about. I have not felt this good in a long, long time! So far only one ‘movement’ today. .

Frozen Sooner
10/29/2006, 06:18 PM
Yeah, I'm totally getting this stuff.

Anything that can make playing with your own poo that enjoyable will save me a ton of money in the long run. Goodbye DVD purchases!

birddog
10/29/2006, 06:25 PM
WET N WILD!

proud gonzo
10/29/2006, 06:51 PM
wtf

Frozen Sooner
10/29/2006, 06:53 PM
You know what a better name for that product would be?

Death Stick.

jk the sooner fan
10/29/2006, 06:55 PM
i'm sorry mama.....i didnt mean to make you cry, but tonite, i'm cleaning out my colon.......

StoopTroup
10/29/2006, 07:09 PM
It's my understanding that colon cleansers rank right up there with the hair revitalizing products.

proud gonzo
10/29/2006, 07:11 PM
i'm thinking maybe it's something in the product that makes your crap look like that. i'm skeptical. and totally grossed out.

olevetonahill
10/29/2006, 07:19 PM
Im thinking they shouldn't have swallowed those Chinese love beads :eek:

Rogue
10/29/2006, 07:22 PM
i'm thinking maybe it's something in the product that makes your crap look like that. i'm skeptical. and totally grossed out.

My thoughts too. Otherwise wouldn't this be what the GI docs would recommend before the old snoop 'n scope?

yermom
10/29/2006, 08:15 PM
i don't have all that much faith in doctors for this kinda thing...

my cousin is big into the fitness thing and swears by the colon cleansing stuff. i don't know about that stuff specifically, but he had some similar stories :eek:

before i tried anything, i'd be checking out the ingredients and see what they do/are supposed to do and what/where they are from

a couple of the things he was using were like Psyllium Husks and some other herbal thing that sounded pretty benign, i can't remember what it was called, but it was basically a natural laxative

Frozen Sooner
10/29/2006, 08:19 PM

my cousin is big into the fitness thing and swears by the colon cleansing stuff. i don't know about that stuff specifically, but he had some similar stories :eek:

before i tried anything, i'd be checking out the ingredients and see what they do/are supposed to do and what/where they are from

a couple of the things he was using were like Psyllium Husks and some other herbal thing that sounded pretty benign, i can't remember what it was called, but it was basically a natural laxative

Trust me, yermom-when the doc is doing the snooping, you get to watch the whole thing via fiberoptic camera.

After I took the stuff they gave me to clean you out, it was straight up clean in there.

proud gonzo
10/29/2006, 10:13 PM
yeah, i wouldn't be convinced I need cleaning out unless somebody gave me some proof.

OUAndy1807
10/29/2006, 10:18 PM
yeah, i wouldn't be convinced I need cleaning out unless somebody gave me some proof.
apparently you didn't see the photos.

proud gonzo
10/29/2006, 10:19 PM
apparently you didn't see the photos.no, i'd want proof before i would take the stuff to make alien **** come out the other end. you'd have to prove to me that there's a problem before I'll take action to correct it.

sanantoniosooner
10/29/2006, 10:21 PM
no, i'd want proof before i would take the stuff to make alien **** come out the other end. you'd have to prove to me that there's a problem before I'll take action to correct it.
So when do we schedule the probe?

dolemitesooner
10/29/2006, 10:40 PM
OMG GOD NEG SPEK EVEN WITH THE WARNING

proud gonzo
10/29/2006, 10:56 PM
OMG GOD NEG SPEK EVEN WITH THE WARNING I agree--the warning was completely insufficient

Boarder
10/29/2006, 11:10 PM
The thought of a coke or any soda product just is totally unappealing to me now!!!

The thought of any food product entering my body for the immediate future is beyond totally unappealing. I wish I could wash my brain after seeing that.

GottaHavePride
10/29/2006, 11:12 PM
I wish I could wash my brain after seeing that.

they probably sell a product for that, too. If they don't they will soon.

Frozen Sooner
10/29/2006, 11:20 PM
they probably sell a product for that, too. If they don't they will soon.

So, I've never written to endorse a product before in my life, but this time is different. I've always had a stuffy nose and a bit of a headache, but after taking your "Cranial Enema" product for about four days, I felt something start to loosen up up there. I'll get back to you tomorrow for more results.

Yeah, so I seen a little stuf on my pillow today wen I woked up. It wuz a lttle gros. My noze is feeloing better!

MOR STUF CAM OWT 2DAY! It war al stickie and nasti. Mi zone feel GRTEA!

GO POKES! PISTOLS FIRING!

soonerboomer93
10/30/2006, 05:42 AM
I noticed that alot of the people in the testimonials discussed how they only took a bm like once a week, or the incredible amount of water (2 liters) they were supposed to drink every day. I would almost think that the problem comes from the fact that they aren't drinking enough water. I'm sure the herbs do some good, but I would be the main influence is water.

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/30/2006, 04:54 PM
Okay - I saw this thread this morning, read it and then just went about my business.

But I've been thinking and I wanna know what that is that's coming out. TECHNICALLY - what is it and why is it building-up to the point of 3 feet long in my guts?

I'm bothered by this now. Where's Doc?

achiro
10/30/2006, 05:12 PM
OK tell the truth, who clicked on the thumbnails to make the pics larger?:eek:

mdklatt
10/30/2006, 05:17 PM
If that product is more expensive than anything you can get at Taco Bell it's a waste of money.

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/30/2006, 05:17 PM
OK tell the truth, who clicked on the thumbnails to make the pics larger?:eek:

I DID!

I wanna know what that is.

sanantoniosooner
10/30/2006, 05:20 PM
I've had enough crap on my thumbnail without clicking on those pictures.

StoopTroup
10/30/2006, 05:21 PM
http://googleblog.blogspot.com/uploaded_images/putty_pull-727923.jpghttp://home.flash.net/~rayearle/Sfiles/Silly_Putty.png

mrowl
10/30/2006, 05:47 PM

it works... and you don't have to spend any money for it to work either.

google: sea salt cleanse.

Warm Water, sea salt.... :eek: :( :eek: :D

yermom
10/30/2006, 05:56 PM
heh, i wasn't doubting, i just wasn't going to say how it worked, since i never inspected his poo

crawfish
10/30/2006, 05:59 PM
Was that a purple tube sock?!?!? :eek:

yermom
10/30/2006, 06:01 PM
so someone here needs to try this and post pictures

i nominate BSG :D

or achiro

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/30/2006, 06:05 PM
Oh. Hell. No.

I nominate doleo. Now THAT would be some entertaining readin'. Watching him all flip out when 3 feet of green death slime come out of his body...

yermom
10/30/2006, 06:06 PM
yeah, but he'd never take pictures

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/30/2006, 06:07 PM
He'd be calling you to help him.

This would so rule.

Czar Soonerov
10/30/2006, 06:10 PM
I prefer http://www.colonblow.com/

http://www.colonblow.com/images/dear_mom_2.jpg

NormanPride
10/30/2006, 06:10 PM
Holy crap, I think I might actually pitch in to read about that.

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/30/2006, 06:16 PM
See?

We can do this. For science.

Rogue
10/30/2006, 06:21 PM
One of the few threads that would be worse with pictures.

Cam
10/30/2006, 06:25 PM
Ever eaten a steak?

Czar Soonerov
10/30/2006, 06:31 PM
I'm not gonna be able to eat beef jerky for a while.

MamaMia
10/30/2006, 10:18 PM
I decided not to click on the link, but the thread was still quite interesting.

achiro
10/31/2006, 08:14 AM
so someone here needs to try this and post pictures

i nominate BSG :D

or achiro
oh HELL no!

olevetonahill
10/31/2006, 02:26 PM
I decided not to click on the link, but the thread was still quite interesting.
I think its a ****ty thread :)

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/31/2006, 02:29 PM
Well...the Mayo Clinic doesn't think you should do this. They say you need that stuff there to keep your system in balance.

I still wanna know exactly what that stuff is building-up in my guts. It's kinda troubling me.

Oldnslo
10/31/2006, 02:58 PM
Does this look infected?

Mongo
10/31/2006, 03:12 PM
I have been using a product almost like this. It has made me pass some disgusting things. Here is the nastiest thing that I passed.

http://img287.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mackim4.jpg

sanantoniosooner
10/31/2006, 05:08 PM
I have been using a product almost like this. It has made me pass some disgusting things. Here is the nastiest thing that I passed.

http://img287.imageshack.us/my.php?image=mackim4.jpg
That's what you get for eating Mack and cheese.

proud gonzo
10/31/2006, 07:00 PM
Well...the Mayo Clinic doesn't think you should do this. They say you need that stuff there to keep your system in balance.

I still wanna know exactly what that stuff is building-up in my guts. It's kinda troubling me.if it flushes out all the bacteria in your intestines, that could be a problem. you need all that stuff to balance out your internal ecosystem.

oh, and I am definitely not clicking on mongo's link

sanantoniosooner
10/31/2006, 07:03 PM
ah.....c'mon.

It's VSFW.

Mongo
10/31/2006, 07:11 PM
if it flushes out all the bacteria in your intestines, that could be a problem. you need all that stuff to balance out your internal ecosystem.

Its not that bad:D

Mixer!
10/31/2006, 07:46 PM
http://img9.imagepile.net/img9/951road_to_wellville_ver1.jpg

proud gonzo
10/31/2006, 07:55 PM
Its not that bad:DI wasn't willing to take a chance with this thread :D

Rogue
10/31/2006, 08:18 PM
Mongo's link is funny. I'm still in shock about the first warning-label link pictures though.

sanantoniosooner
10/31/2006, 08:20 PM
Mongo's link is funny. I'm still in shock about the first warning-label link pictures though.
actually all this debate about it has killed the minimal humor it contained.

Thanks pg.

11/1/2006, 03:51 PM
I agree with PG. This stuff just manipulates your waste. It's Poo Glue.