PDA

View Full Version : Tech Fans Bitching About Officiating

tru2ou
10/29/2006, 12:54 PM
Someone send them Bob Knight's email or find the posts they put on here after the Oregon game. Oh, and remind them to score at least one point in the second half.

I can't wait until that game.

- TRU

NormanPride
10/29/2006, 12:56 PM
THEY're bitching? how about "karma's a bitch" and remind them about the 4th down and touchdown in last year's game.

goooooooooo raiders

tru2ou
10/29/2006, 12:59 PM
The funniest part is I hate Texas and was rooting for them to lose but I didnt see any bad spots or bad officiating. Like I said, it they just score one second half touchdown, they might win the game.

- TRU

sooner518
10/29/2006, 01:25 PM
the only bad call I saw was the BS pass interference call on Tech on the last drive. but seriously, it wasnt THAT bad. maybe try converting 4th and inches sometime

birddog
10/29/2006, 01:27 PM
hehe. life rules when it's someone else gettin' screwed.

Sooner-N-KS
10/29/2006, 01:28 PM
The funniest part is I hate Texas and was rooting for them to lose but I didnt see any bad spots or bad officiating. - TRU

Yeah, it was really tough rooting for Tech. Now I hate them even more.

Rogue
10/29/2006, 03:25 PM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=54900

goingoneight
10/29/2006, 03:33 PM
Seriously, Mike Leach is farrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr from stupid, so why doesn't he get a defensive staff that can actually... field a defense??? If you didn't give up 400+ yards of offense on easy plays and wide-open receivers, you win handsomely. I'll agree that Texas has been extremely lucky to get their injured players back on the field immediately and hasn't had any 'questionable' calls go against them, but Tech could have easily stopped them on some of that BS quarterback running game McCoy put on them... everyone here and in Texas will agree McCoy ain't a running QB ala VY, he's just got ample timing to make plays and wide open holes to sneak through...

If OUr offense is potent in Norman the week after next, the drunken raiders fans will be bitching about the ride home by halftime...