PDA

View Full Version : Bring on the Collie-humping faux soljers!

Okla-homey
10/28/2006, 02:55 PM
This team gets better every week. And I love beating those tight-pants wearing schmucks with their obsessive military-wannabe complex. Especially at their place.

Hah!

Cam
10/28/2006, 03:01 PM
Step on their grass. That relly gets'em mad.

Okla-homey
10/28/2006, 03:06 PM
Step on their grass. That relly gets'em mad.

they can kiss my ponderous Okie a$$. I'll spit on their grass if I want to. I got medals for killin' and stuff, not for kissin' coeds or building bonfires. ;)

Flagstaffsooner
10/28/2006, 03:10 PM
Whap the little snots.
http://www.masters-of-photography.com/images/screen/bourke-white/b-w_nazi.jpg

Cam
10/28/2006, 03:11 PM
they can kiss my ponderous Okie a$$. I'll spit on their grass if I want to. I got medals for killin' and stuff, not for kissin' coeds or building bonfires. ;)
They get medals for not killing the sheep when they're done.

Okla-homey
10/28/2006, 03:18 PM
FWIW, I graduated form a college where in 1917, when the US declared war on the Krauts, the college president called a formation and promptly marched the seniors six blocks down to the local train station and sent them off to war. About 25% didn't come back after it was over.

That said, there is no "holy grass" at The Citadel. Those ags need to get a flippin' life and chill-the-f***-out. @ss-holes.

Okla-homey
10/28/2006, 03:54 PM
Get out of Homey's way, MOFOs!!!
He's on a mission.

No, Homey is not on a mission. But he sure wouldn't take any crap off those pretend-warriors if I ever did go down to that dump. They're just a bunch of brownshirt uniform-wearing pudknockers who think they look cool in their riding britches.

memo to ags: They looked cool on Patton. On you guys, they just look gay.

MiccoMacey
10/28/2006, 03:58 PM
When I was coaching in College Station, I spit on their grass.

No swords were drawn.

sooneron
10/28/2006, 04:01 PM
I thought they were sheep humpers.