PDA

View Full Version : Saw III

Frozen Sooner
10/28/2006, 01:15 AM
I saw Saw III. I wish I had spent my evening more productively. Went with previously-mentioned redhead. Call me Mitch Williams. I can't close.

Oh, yeah, and the movie? Decent. Good cinematography. Good effects. Unlike #1, no super-humongous plot-holes on initial viewing. Plot twist was telegraphed a little early, but still a decent surprise-it wasn't telegraphed until act III, which is pretty darn good for a gorefest.

Cam
10/28/2006, 09:13 AM
Tried to get the wife to take me to see it yesterday but she's not down with the gore. :(

I'll pick it up once it comes out on DVD and have a Saw fest at the house.

bri
10/28/2006, 09:34 AM
I saw Saw III. I wish I had spent my evening more productively. Went with previously-mentioned redhead. Call me Mitch Williams. I can't close.

So the only closing going on was her knees? :D

birddog
10/28/2006, 09:36 AM
Tried to get the wife to take me to see it yesterday but she's not down with the gore. :(

I'll pick it up once it comes out on DVD and have a Saw fest at the house.

reviews.

http://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/saw_3/

perhaps marie antoinette is more up your alley.:D

was saw 2 good? saw it but don't recall.

sanantoniosooner
10/28/2006, 09:41 AM
Gore movies just don't appeal to me.

I miss the good old days of actual suspense and things left to the imagination.

birddog
10/28/2006, 09:44 AM
i miss the good old days of things left to the imagination.

so you prefer glamour to penthouse.:D

LilSooner
10/28/2006, 10:05 AM
I refused to go see this with Rhino. I just can't stand to watch those blood and guts movies. I also hate the fluffy little animal movies that make your cry. I seriously refuse to watch those.

Frozen Sooner
10/28/2006, 10:07 AM
Would you watch a fluffy little animal movie that had a lot of blood and guts? Because if you want, I'll video tape my next hunting trip.

(I don't really go in for torturing the animals, of course. I try for a clean kill and I either personally use as much of the animal as I can and give the stuff I can't to people who can.)

LilSooner
10/28/2006, 04:04 PM
No. My step dad has dead animals skulls all over the house. It's supa.creepy. Not to mention all the dead birds that he uses for his artwork. Which is why even though I live next door I hardly ever go over there.