PDA

View Full Version : Those darn ninjas

Sooner_Bob
10/27/2006, 12:18 PM
Heh (http://www.tampabays10.com/news/local/article.aspx?storyid=42209)

Four ninjas steal ATM

Tampa, Florida - It's not quite Halloween, but that didn't stop some costumed bandits from making off with a gas station's ATM.

Tampa Police say four men dressed in ninja outfits slammed a white Ford pickup truck into the Sunoco gas station at MacDill and Azeele on Monday morning.

The suspects picked up the automatic teller machine and drove off. They then went to Riverfront Park, took the money out and drove the truck with the ATM into the Hillsborough River and fled on foot.

The robbery was reported just after 5 AM. The truck was reported stolen and the gas station was not open to the public at the time because it is undergoing renovation.

There has been no sign of the ninjas.

Dennis McCallson, Witness:
“All of a sudden, I see these guys pile in the store, grab up the ATM machine, and run out the window with it. It's like these guys were dressed up in Ninja suits, the way they had all black from head to foot.”

frankensooner
10/27/2006, 01:06 PM
I like it better when pirates sail into the stores and steal the atms.

Those couldn't have been real ninjees as Dennis wouldn't have seen them cause of their stealth.

GottaHavePride
10/27/2006, 01:14 PM
I like it better when pirates sail into the stores and steal the atms.

Those couldn't have been real ninjees as Dennis would have died with a shuriken in his throat.

Fixed. ;)