PDA

View Full Version : OU vs Mizzou in HD

Mjcpr
10/27/2006, 10:35 AM
LOOKS that way anyway.

Click here, then click the coverage map link for the 12pm ABC game (http://sports.espn.go.com/espntv/espnTopics?topic=Football&watch=CollegeFootball)

Widescreen
10/27/2006, 10:41 AM
Zap2it shows it in HD. Apparently the TU/UTEP game tonight will be in HD too (on ESPN2-HD)

OUDoc
10/27/2006, 10:45 AM
Except Cox isn't showing ABC in HD. Correct?
Maybe I can pick it up on the antenner.

Mjcpr
10/27/2006, 10:48 AM
Except Cox isn't showing ABC in HD. Correct?
Maybe I can pick it up on the antenner.

OKC Cox maybe, Tulsa does. Fox too.

Tulsa>OKC

:D

flopshotjoe99
10/27/2006, 11:37 AM
glad I had all my HD equipment installed a couple weeks ago.:cool:

BoonesFarmSooner
10/27/2006, 12:14 PM
I've got a HD bigscreen and DishNetwork.

Do I have to buy some other crap to get it in HD???

Widescreen
10/27/2006, 01:00 PM
I've got a HD bigscreen and DishNetwork.

Do I have to buy some other crap to get it in HD???
Depends on what kind of receiver you have and what kind of TV. If you can get it over the air and you have an antenna and a TV with a digital tuner, you should be good. If you have a Dish 622 or 211 receiver and subscribe to their locals package, you should be good too. Otherwise, you're pretty much out of luck.

numberonecapper
10/27/2006, 01:22 PM
My Dad went to OU I love em. I made a site dedicated to sports gambling advice, but before you say anything check out the cover, believe me you will love it (OU themed). Last week I was 6-3 in my college picks, and the week before that I was also 6-3. I am a student who runs a free sports gambling advice website at www.oddsonus.com I have 10 nice picks for this weekend along with a hilarious and entertaining podcast with a former host from espn radio. It is all free check it out, and take the ride...

All_Day_28
10/27/2006, 01:28 PM
Has anyone heard anything about Cox in OKC carrying this in HD??

OK2LA
10/27/2006, 01:31 PM
My Dad went to OU I love em. I made a site dedicated to sports gambling advice, but before you say anything check out the cover, believe me you will love it (OU themed). Last week I was 6-3 in my college picks, and the week before that I was also 6-3. I am a student who runs a free sports gambling advice website at www.oddsonus.com I have 10 nice picks for this weekend along with a hilarious and entertaining podcast with a former host from espn radio. It is all free check it out, and take the ride...

We're all filled up on crazy - peddle it somewhere else -

Try here:

www.madjacksports.com

soonerboy_odanorth
10/27/2006, 01:42 PM
All I can say is, once again, thank the Good Lord for GamePlan. I'll be able to watch OUr boys at Mizzou and then what looks like might be a good game in Nebbish @ LoSuRs.

Otherwise I would be "treated" to Penn State at Purdue and Minnesota @ Ohio (They'reGonnaRipTheirHeadsOffAndPoopDownTheirGophe rHoles) State.

Really, why is that Gopher/Buckeyes bloodletting even being televised. I would love it if someone could explain it.

BoonesFarmSooner
10/27/2006, 02:38 PM
Depends on what kind of receiver you have and what kind of TV. If you can get it over the air and you have an antenna and a TV with a digital tuner, you should be good. If you have a Dish 622 or 211 receiver and subscribe to their locals package, you should be good too. Otherwise, you're pretty much out of luck.

Thanks Widescreen!

I miss the good 'ol days when you could just plug $hit in and it would work....

OUDoc
10/27/2006, 02:54 PM
OKC Cox maybe, Tulsa does. Fox too.

Tulsa>OKC

:D
'Cuz they feel sorry for you. ;)

CRASH 02
10/27/2006, 02:55 PM
@#$#@ $Q@($&( Cox. %$*&#( $#&(#$&( No *(%$#)(&*$ HD. :mad:

Mjcpr
10/27/2006, 02:56 PM
The World Series looks excellent.

CRASH 02
10/27/2006, 03:28 PM
Looks like poop on my TV. Actually it looked like poop the last few years as well as the Super Bowl. :mad: