PDA

View Full Version : Can't believe nobody's mentioned the fact....

AllAboutThe'O'
10/27/2006, 03:44 AM
that Brent Musburger is doing the play-by-play of Saturday's game. This will be Musburger's first broadcast of an OU game since the 2004 Sugar Bowl. Which means that we haven't heard his voice doing a Sooner game since A.D. was in high school. And A.D.'s probably the only high-profile player in the Stoops era that Musburger won't get to see play.
Bob Davie will be the analyst. Herbstreit won't be there, because GameDay is at the annual Fulmer-Spurrier grudge match.

Zoo Keeper
10/27/2006, 07:18 AM
annual Fulmer-Spurrier grudge match.

annual Fulmer-Spurrier grudge f**k.

ouwapiti
10/27/2006, 08:04 AM
i guess this means that my 'mute' button will be very active....."Mouseberger" is the absolute worst.....whoever is winning, he is in their jock like 'meat and two veg' ala austin powers

Flagstaffsooner
10/27/2006, 05:46 PM
anal Fulmer-Spurrier grudge f**k.:D

umberto
10/28/2006, 10:15 AM
that Brent Musburger is doing the play-by-play of Saturday's game. This will be Musburger's first broadcast of an OU game since the 2004 Sugar Bowl. Which means that we haven't heard his voice doing a Sooner game since A.D. was in high school. And A.D.'s probably the only high-profile player in the Stoops era that Musburger won't get to see play.
Bob Davie will be the analyst. Herbstreit won't be there, because GameDay is at the annual Fulmer-Spurrier grudge match.

I'm surprised the Game Day bunch isn't at the World's Largest Outdoor Cocktail Party. Whoops, I'm not supposed to call it that anymore. It's the world's largest meeting of people for a game where you can also buy alcohol if you are old enough and don't plan to get **** drunk and make a fool out of yourself on national TV. :D

fadada1
10/28/2006, 10:29 AM
which is worse... musbooger or bob barry???

maybe i'll just swallow the cyanide tablet.

stoopified
10/29/2006, 02:19 PM

Tossup?

fadada1
10/29/2006, 02:23 PM
Tossup?
i decided on the cyanide. less painful.

TopDawg
10/29/2006, 08:39 PM
I...still...think...Davie...talks...way...too...sl ow...most...of...the...time...but...

I thought he a Brent did a pretty good job yesterday. And I know some people think that Brent is totally anti-OU, but he and Davie stopped just short of telling senior high school quarterbacks that they'd be stupid not to consider OU.

Harris County Sooner
10/29/2006, 08:44 PM

Well, at least Bob has an excuse. He was ok back when he was teamed with Jack Ogle.

sooneron
10/29/2006, 08:47 PM
This has no effect on my enjoyment as I will prolly be drunk in a bar, due to the scUM-va-ex-conTech game being on in NY.

TopDawg
10/29/2006, 09:00 PM
This has no effect on my enjoyment as I will prolly be drunk in a bar, due to the scUM-va-ex-conTech game being on in NY.

Uhm, were you drunk last week?

Are you drunk now?

This thread is about the OU-Mizzou game.

sooneron
10/29/2006, 09:03 PM
oh
and yes

sooneron
10/29/2006, 09:03 PM
and Davie annoyed me more than Brent

Tulsa_Fireman
10/29/2006, 10:04 PM
Davie's retarded.

I caught myself every time he opened his hole about playcalling saying out loud, "Like you'd do at Notre Dame? Oh wait, you're not coaching anymore. Because you SUCK."

What a tool.