PDA

View Full Version : I think I'm going to become a Scientologist

JohnnyMack
10/26/2006, 12:20 PM
I mean I don't have a particular religion I subscribe to now and Scientology seems pretty cool. I'm a big Sci-Fi geek anyways and since Scientologists believe in stuff like the United Federation of Planets, and Xenu and they have spaceships and stuff. They also have some cool military-like uniforms that they wear that would be cool. They have invader forces and Space Station 33 too.

This is gonna so rule.

royalfan5
10/26/2006, 12:26 PM
Don't you have to spend a lot of time being audited though? Might as well just join the IRS and save time.

OhU1
10/26/2006, 12:31 PM
Heaven's Gate and Marshall Applewhite (Major's dad?) believed in that sort of stuff too but the turd in the punch bowl was that they were castrated and later had to commit suicide to get to ride on the space ship hidden by the Hal-Bop Comet.

The
10/26/2006, 12:36 PM
You'll save money on psychologist bills!

Widescreen
10/26/2006, 12:50 PM
I mean I don't have a particular religion I subscribe to now and Scientology seems pretty cool. I'm a big Sci-Fi geek anyways and since Scientologists believe in stuff like the United Federation of Planets, and Xenu and they have spaceships and stuff. They also have some cool military-like uniforms that they wear that would be cool. They have invader forces and Space Station 33 too.

This is gonna so rule.
You might want to talk to a couple of our current peeps.

Isn't Ike like a nuclear scientologist or something? And mdklatt is a meteorscientologist?

;)

skycat
10/26/2006, 12:58 PM
I think the problem is, unless you're famous, it would be cheaper to get your cool getup at a Star-Trek convention.