PDA

View Full Version : Last night at the drive thru ATM with Mrs. THA...

TheHumanAlphabet
10/26/2006, 09:41 AM
I got money, and then pulled away to turn left onto the main street. Mrs. THA says, watch out here comes a biker. So I slow down to let the guy go past. Instead he comes towards me, I thinking he needs directions or something roll down the window.

He then proceeds to tell me in a very fast speech that he was a "government agent" and asks why I was speeding in the parking lot (which I wasn't). With my keen sense of observation, I think 1. No "government agent" would be riding a bike wearing jeans and a polo shirt and 2. balancing a pizza box on the frame of the bike.

Since the Mrs. was with me, I was nice. I said because I wanted to. He then proceeds to tell me I am under arrest for "obstruction". I drive off.

Oh the fun I could have had if I was by myself...

And, I thought I left the odd ones in Norman, haven't seen any in Clear Lake since I moved here 10 years ago...

10/26/2006, 09:46 AM
God bless 'em.

LoyalFan
10/26/2006, 09:52 AM
I think 1. No "government agent" would be riding a bike wearing jeans and a polo shirt and 2. balancing a pizza box on the frame of the bike. ...

Was it, by any chance, a Meat Lover's Pizza, Pan Crust? If so, I got yer license number and you'll be getting a visit from Mulder and Scully sometime today!

The Director
Who was undercover, on a bike, in jeans and polo, with packets of cheese and pepper flakes in his pockets.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/26/2006, 09:56 AM
:D

Cack
10/26/2006, 10:10 AM
Oh the fun I could have had if I was by myself...

:eek:

TheHumanAlphabet
10/26/2006, 10:14 AM
I was refering to asking the guy for his badge, what branch he worked for, what was his GS level, etc. You perve...;)