PDA

View Full Version : Friday Night Lights

pb4ou
10/26/2006, 02:40 AM
Anyone been watching this new tv show?

It's not bad IMHO.

Desert Sapper
10/26/2006, 03:05 AM
I loved the book. I thought the movie was too 'Varsity Blues'. I like the TV show so far. It hasn't cliched itself into stupidity too much...yet.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/26/2006, 08:19 AM
Yes but the Lila girl gets on my nerves.

skycat
10/26/2006, 10:00 AM
I like the show ok. But the fake docu style camera shaking is annoying as hell. And also a lot more pronounced than any real documentary I've ever seen.

royalfan5
10/26/2006, 10:16 AM
Yes but the Lila girl gets on my nerves.
Yeah, what's up with her and fullback. They also need to give more time to Saracen's sidekick.

Pricetag
10/26/2006, 01:15 PM
I don't understand why they have the same helmet logo as Permian. I mean, they made it a different team from a different town, so why do they need the same logo? It's not like we wouldn't have known what show it was or something.

skycat
10/26/2006, 01:19 PM
I don't understand why they have the same helmet logo as Permian. I mean, they made it a different team from a different town, so why do they need the same logo? It's not like we wouldn't have known what show it was or something.

Because they use actual high school footage during the games mixed in with the scripted stuff.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/26/2006, 01:33 PM
Yeah, what's up with her and fullback. They also need to give more time to Saracen's sidekick.I think her character is supposed to be one of those goody goody girls who isn't so goody goody so she's gonna get it where she can.

That fullback's a real winner.

royalfan5
10/26/2006, 01:45 PM
I think her character is supposed to be one of those goody goody girls who isn't so goody goody so she's gonna get it where she can.

That fullback's a real winner.
I know but wouldn't be more fun if she were sleeping with the coach or something?