PDA

View Full Version : Crazy Neighbors Suk

TexasSooner01
10/25/2006, 02:31 PM
Two weeks ago some crazy woman in my neighborhood came up to my 9 year old son and told him that his "tan and white" dog ripped her dogs throat out. My son scared out of his mind cuz this woman had a shovel ran in the house and got me. I went outside to discuss w/her why she would tell my 9 year old those horrible things. :confused:

Well she insisted that I allowed my dog to run loose and that my dog killed her dog. :mad: I told her that was impossible b/c my dogs do not run the roads. She left and I thought it was the end of it.....

Today Animal control shows up. Well the crazy lady called animal control and told them that I was housing agressive dogs :mad: :mad: :mad:

Now I have to deal with the animal control people.....I should turn her in for being senial and crazy! Of course the "tan and white" dog that killed her dog could NOT have been one of the 20 strays in the neighborhood!:mad: :mad:

Fugue
10/25/2006, 02:32 PM
time for a flaming bag o' poo

handcrafted
10/25/2006, 02:33 PM
Throat punch always works.

YWIA.

KABOOKIE
10/25/2006, 02:34 PM
Is she hawt?

Osce0la
10/25/2006, 02:35 PM
I was going to do the copy cat thread, but I decided against it...

Osce0la
10/25/2006, 02:35 PM
Oh, and definite throat punch...

Hatfield
10/25/2006, 02:36 PM
could it have been your dog? not operating on the assumption that they don't run the road....is it possible it could have been your dog?

TexasSooner01
10/25/2006, 02:37 PM
Is she hawt?

Sure if you like em old and wrinkled! :eek:

TheHumanAlphabet
10/25/2006, 02:38 PM
Call the dog pound on her saying she beats her dog and such...

Osce0la
mmm...prunes...
:eek:

OUDoc
Coat the woman's throat with bacon grease. Release the dog into her house.

TexasSooner01
10/25/2006, 02:39 PM
could it have been your dog? not operating on the assumption that they don't run the road....is it possible it could have been your dog?

No it could not have been. B/C on the day this supposedly happened it was raining and my dogs will not go out in the rain. They will literally pee all over themselves b/4 they get their paws wet! Not only that but they would of came home all bloody and muddy. Which they didnt.

TexasSooner01
10/25/2006, 02:41 PM

Great idea....However I do not like the idea of living behind bars! :D

Although the flamming bag o'poo was a good idea!

TexasSooner01
10/25/2006, 02:41 PM

even though its dead now? :eek:

Mjcpr
10/25/2006, 02:42 PM
No it could not have been. B/C on the day this supposedly happened it was raining and my dogs will not go out in the rain. They will literally pee all over themselves b/4 they get their paws wet! Not only that but they would of came home all bloody and muddy. Which they didnt.

So they do roam loose at times?

BlondeSoonerGirl
10/25/2006, 02:42 PM
Ask her to produce a dog corpse.

I don't believe her.

KABOOKIE
10/25/2006, 02:43 PM

She wore a pearl necklace!

TexasSooner01
10/25/2006, 02:45 PM
So they do roam loose at times?

No. I love them too much to let them roam. If they are in the back yard it is b/c I am out there having a cigerette and if they are in the front yard they are on their leashes.

Even if we were in the country i wouldnt let them roam. Im too protective! :D its my nature.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/25/2006, 03:02 PM
even though its dead now? :eek:

Yeah, why not?

Plus I bet she is a cat hoarder...Maybe Houston Animal Cops will show up...

mrowl
10/25/2006, 03:03 PM
Ask her to produce a dog corpse.

I don't believe her.

http://www.80s.com/saveferris/images/ed/panic2.jpg

TexasSooner01
10/25/2006, 03:07 PM
Plus I bet she is a cat hoarder.....[/QUOTE]

Thats what that smell was:eek:

olevetonahill
10/25/2006, 07:28 PM
Tell animal control SHE ripped the dogs throat out and is hiding the fact by trying to cast blame

OUinFLA
10/25/2006, 07:43 PM
It will be an amusing day when you move to a neighborhood at the same location that slickdawg and VeeJay have decided to move to.
More so if all the crazy neighbors move there as well.

Sorry about your dog problems.

Rhino
10/25/2006, 11:28 PM
I think you should kill her.

olevetonahill
10/25/2006, 11:47 PM
I think you should kill her.
Call me shat can be arraigned :D

leavingthezoo
10/25/2006, 11:49 PM
Not only that but they would of came home all bloody and muddy. Which they didnt.

these sentences confoose me greatly. they didn't because they weren't allowed out? or they didn't because you found no evidence of blood. could they have left incriminating evidence in a plastic bag down by the river? :eek:

StoopTroup
10/25/2006, 11:52 PM
I know a girl that lives on the hill.

She won't do it...

But her sista will...

TexasSooner01
10/26/2006, 08:44 AM
these sentences confoose me greatly. they didn't because they weren't allowed out? or they didn't because you found no evidence of blood. could they have left incriminating evidence in a plastic bag down by the river? :eek:

They are not allowed out at all. They are two of the most spoiled dogs in the world! :)

What I was saying that If I were irresponsible enough to let them roam (which I am not) and they did rip another dog's throat out....Wouldnt there be some sort of evidence that it occurred?

I am not a doctor or anything but wouldnt blood be present somewhere? :confused:

LoyalFan
10/26/2006, 09:38 AM

Actually, according to an obscure Oklahoma law, it IS a crime to beat your dog after it's had it's throat torn out by a tan 'n white-dog-allegedly-owned-by-a-SO-poster and it's already, like, dead 'n stuff.
See: City of Pawhuska v. Kallikak, 1932. Oklahoma Law Review, Volume 26.
The jury found that, since the dog was owned by a Poke, ANY violent activity directed at the animal was deemed criminal unless said abuse occured after the unfortunate canine had been dead for a minimum of three years.
In a related case, Mr. Kallikak was found innocent on a charge of Indecency With A Domestic Animal since the alleged victim, a rather comely young ewe sheep, expressed remorse at having led him on.

LF

TexasSooner01
10/26/2006, 11:24 AM
Actually, according to an obscure Oklahoma law, it IS a crime to beat your dog after it's had it's throat torn out by a tan 'n white-dog-allegedly-owned-by-a-SO-poster and it's already, like, dead 'n stuff.
See: City of Pawhuska v. Kallikak, 1932. Oklahoma Law Review, Volume 26.
The jury found that, since the dog was owned by a Poke, ANY violent activity directed at the animal was deemed criminal unless said abuse occured after the unfortunate canine had been dead for a minimum of three years.
In a related case, Mr. Kallikak was found innocent on a charge of Indecency With A Domestic Animal since the alleged victim, a rather comely young ewe sheep, expressed remorse at having led him on.

LF

I live in Houston! Might still be the law though! ;)

leavingthezoo
10/26/2006, 11:52 AM
I am not a doctor or anything but wouldnt blood be present somewhere? :confused:

that's where the plastic bag down by the river comes in. and they probably held a cat down while wiping throat blood on it to shift suspicion. dogs with a plan, man. dogs with a plan. :D

TexasSooner01
10/26/2006, 11:56 AM
that's where the plastic bag down by the river comes in. and they probably held a cat down while wiping throat blood on it to shift suspicion. dogs with a plan, man. dogs with a plan. :D

That's it!!!!:D

You are a genius! The closest river to my house is the Brazos, so I will begin my search there! Now why did I not think of that! :D

TexasSooner01
10/26/2006, 11:57 AM
Pre-Meditated Throat Ripping=No blood found

;)