PDA

View Full Version : history smarty pants people

jk the sooner fan
10/25/2006, 12:27 PM
ok, there's a girl here at work that is struggling with her history class.....i'm trying to give her some "bullet comments" on a couple of essay questions that she has to work on

so, here's your chance to show how effin smart you are:

1. by the mid 1780's the federalists believed the nation was in a midst of a social and political crisis that threatened the country's survival. what problems (give 3 examples of events or problem areas) which lead them to believe that the revolutionary ideology had failed? do you believe they were correct? explain why or why not. what problem facing the articles government was most serious.

2. in what ways is it correct to define the constitution of 1787 as a bundle of compromises? give 3 examples of compromises or areas of compromise the delegates at the constitutional achieved. how did these compromises reflect the divisions of the time?

OklahomaTuba
10/25/2006, 12:29 PM
Is she hot?

jk the sooner fan
10/25/2006, 12:30 PM
you'd hit it

sooner_born_1960
10/25/2006, 12:32 PM
I helped my 8th grader with an essay on the events that led to the Declaration of Independence. I'm really not up for another one.

sooner_born_1960
10/25/2006, 12:32 PM
you'd hit it
Well, in that case...

SoonerProphet
10/25/2006, 12:36 PM
ok, there's a girl here at work that is struggling with her history class.....i'm trying to give her some "bullet comments" on a couple of essay questions that she has to work on

so, here's your chance to show how effin smart you are:

1. by the mid 1780's the federalists believed the nation was in a midst of a social and political crisis that threatened the country's survival. what problems (give 3 examples of events or problem areas) which lead them to believe that the revolutionary ideology had failed? do you believe they were correct? explain why or why not. what problem facing the articles government was most serious.

Whiskey Rebellion, Newburgh Crisis, and interstate commerce issues. weak central government. I'll try to explain later.

2. in what ways is it correct to define the constitution of 1787 as a bundle of compromises? give 3 examples of compromises or areas of compromise the delegates at the constitutional achieved. how did these compromises reflect the divisions of the time?

3/5ths, Electoral College,and Connecticut Compromise. I'll have some more time later.

jk the sooner fan
10/25/2006, 12:37 PM
any time you can get a history teacher to help with your questions, its a bonus!

NormanPride
10/25/2006, 12:42 PM
Prophet's a history teacher? No wonder...

;)

OklahomaTuba
10/25/2006, 12:43 PM
No, he just stayed in a Holiday Inn-Express.

crawfish
10/25/2006, 01:18 PM
Whiskey Rebellion, Newburgh Crisis, and interstate commerce issues. weak central government. I'll try to explain later.

3/5ths, Electoral College,and Connecticut Compromise. I'll have some more time later.

Try it again without the spin, liberal. :mad: