PDA

View Full Version : w00t!!!

Osce0la
10/25/2006, 11:28 AM
Took the boy to get his first haircut last night:
http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/3339/ellijahhaircollagesc9.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

OU4LIFE
10/25/2006, 11:31 AM
that chick is wearing a shirt.

what the hell is wrong with you?

Mongo
10/25/2006, 11:32 AM
I am thinking of getting Mongo Jr. a baby toupee until his hair is fully grown in. His self esteem is low right now.

Cute kid, did he cry or throw fits?

Osce0la
10/25/2006, 11:32 AM
that chick is wearing a shirt.

what the hell is wrong with you?
I save those for when I get MY hair cut...

Osce0la
10/25/2006, 11:35 AM
I am thinking of getting Mongo Jr. a baby toupee until his hair is fully grown in. His self esteem is low right now.

Cute kid, did he cry or throw fits?
No, he loved it. He sat in a little airplane chair (as the pictures show) and played with the steering wheel on the front of the plane. He laughed and everything while he was in there. They had a Spongebob potholder hanging on the wall, so when they got done with the haircut I pointed that out to him and said "Who is that Ellijah?"...His answer "spuhbahb" (Spongebob), everyone cracked up... :D

Osce0la
10/25/2006, 11:36 AM
He's got about 1-2 more months to get rid of that pacifier (before anyone says anything about that)...We decided he could have it until he was 18 months, but I'm leaning more towards having it gone by Christmas...

TexasSooner01
10/25/2006, 11:52 AM
He's got about 1-2 more months to get rid of that pacifier (before anyone says anything about that)...We decided he could have it until he was 18 months, but I'm leaning more towards having it gone by Christmas...

I can relate...I have a 20 month old and he is still finding pacifiers in his toy box. :confused:

I swear he has them stashed all over the house! :eek:

OUDoc
10/25/2006, 12:00 PM
How many heads does he have?

TexasLidig8r
10/25/2006, 12:34 PM
[Mrs.OsceOla]"Did you save some of his hair so we can put it in a scrapbook??!!![Mrs.OsceOla]

Osce0la
10/25/2006, 12:39 PM
[Mrs.OsceOla]"Did you save some of his hair so we can put it in a scrapbook??!!![Mrs.OsceOla]
Mrs. Osce0la was the one that saved the hair for the scrap book...

Pricetag
10/25/2006, 01:20 PM
Don't declare victory too soon here. My son was great for his first haircut. He sat still, smiled, laughed, all that good stuff. We couldn't believe it.

Starting with the next one, though, they became real ordeals. He didn't want to get in the seat, didn't want to sit still, and basically became a screaming, slobbering mess. I'm pretty sure he got baned from my barber shop. They didn't say the words, but they didn't really have to.

Hopefully, it will work out better for you.

apusooner
10/25/2006, 01:39 PM
i was hoping for a mullet while i waited for the pic to load.

Osce0la
10/25/2006, 02:17 PM
i was hoping for a mullet while i waited for the pic to load.
heh...his hair was long enough we probably could have...

C&CDean
10/25/2006, 02:52 PM
I always crack up when I hear about kids freaking out in the barber chair. Five boys, and not one of them freaked out in the barber chair. A couple of them tried, but they very quickly learned that a haircut was so very much better than a blistered ***.

It's cool seeing all you youngsters with your little heathens. And the dark, evil side of me goes "muhahhahahaaa" thinking about y'all's little angels becoming teenagers. You simply have no idea what you're in for...

Osce0la
10/25/2006, 03:30 PM
I always crack up when I hear about kids freaking out in the barber chair. Five boys, and not one of them freaked out in the barber chair. A couple of them tried, but they very quickly learned that a haircut was so very much better than a blistered ***.

It's cool seeing all you youngsters with your little heathens. And the dark, evil side of me goes "muhahhahahaaa" thinking about y'all's little angels becoming teenagers. You simply have no idea what you're in for...
I just pray to God that they don't become the teenager I was...I don't know how I never ended up in jail or dead. Too many nights of drinking underage, too many nights of driving drunk while drinking underage, too many nights of driving drunk while drinking underage...

GrapevineSooner
10/25/2006, 04:17 PM

No, I certainly don't.

I have a feeling my little girl's going to be breaking some hearts one day.

Including mine.

TexasSooner01
10/25/2006, 05:00 PM

I have two boys....Hopefully I will still have hair when they leave the nest...and hopefully go to college! I was a horrible teenager...but being female I am sure I got away w/alot of stuff that.....uhhhhhh enough said....LORD HELP ME....I AM IN TROUBLE! :D

Sooner_Bob
10/25/2006, 05:30 PM

Multiply that times 2 girls and you're exactly right . . . we're in for it alright.

olevetonahill
10/25/2006, 07:50 PM

Cute kid, did he cry or grab tits?
fixed