PDA

View Full Version : Monday Night Countdown as per ESPN

picasso
10/23/2006, 06:30 PM
what is it with these dorks? nearly all of these guys are NFL veterans yet all they're talking about right now is Terrel Owens.:confused: It's not like the dude is the focal part of the Dallas offense. how many catches does the guy even have?

jeez.

TUSooner
10/23/2006, 06:35 PM
Agreed. This is a great example of the media making its own news. They complain that TO is such an attention hog, then they never stop giving him attention. Stop talking about the guy and he will go away - he's not the greatest receiver ever and he doesn't deserve all the attention.

mrowl
10/23/2006, 07:17 PM
f'ing ESPN.

if you just saw the TO vs Parcells spot, more than half of those quotes used were WAY out of context of the piece.

Thats how you make news. F'ing IDIOTS.

C&CDean
10/23/2006, 07:28 PM
So, I'm sitting downstairs in the bar at the hotel. No sound, just picture. And for the past 1 & 1/2 hour all I've seen is Owens. WTF is wrong with America?

I do not wish for Owens to get hurt. Nay. I wish for him to get decapitated. Disembowled. Drawn and quartered. Muerto. Dead. Kaput. I do not think I've ever hated a player more than I hate that POS.

OK. Carry on with the TA rell love....

ultimatesooner1
10/23/2006, 07:47 PM
I wish Roy could do that to the OR refs

King Crimson
10/23/2006, 08:15 PM
MNF is (and has been) a joke for a long, LONG time.

it's almost as bad as the NBA.

planosooner
10/24/2006, 12:46 AM
And those sideline women reporters just absolutely suck the @%$#^ life out of me to no end. That and seeing "dancing with the stars" Emmitt vomit and countless other ABC promotion crap every single Monday night (right in the middle of the damn game as if it wasn't bad enough). Just one of the countless reasons why college football is on another level above anything NFL will ever have.

TUSooner
10/24/2006, 12:09 PM
f'ing ESPN.

if you just saw the TO vs Parcells spot, more than half of those quotes used were WAY out of context of the piece.

Thats how you make news. F'ing IDIOTS.

Exactly.

ESPN: What? No TO - Parcells meltdown this year? No problem, we'll make one up!

That segment was total sham.

TUSooner
10/24/2006, 12:14 PM
MNF is OK if you
don't start watching until the actual kick-off, and
keep the sound OFF throughout the whole game (or maybe listen to the radio broadcast).

Mjcpr
10/24/2006, 12:17 PM
Exactly.

ESPN: What? No TO - Parcells meltdown this year? No problem, we'll make one up!

That segment was total sham.

So was Tony Kornheiser......everything he said throughout the entire telecast was something about TO. Give it a freakin' rest.