PDA

View Full Version : Creepy Myspace...

LilSooner
10/23/2006, 01:08 PM
I always hate it when ex boyfriends send me friend requests. I dunno why but it creeps me out. There is a reason your an ex, now go away!

dolemitesooner
10/23/2006, 01:15 PM
sorry...gawd

Jimminy Crimson
10/23/2006, 01:21 PM
Call me crazy, but I'm still friends with all of my ex's. :confused:

bri
10/23/2006, 01:29 PM
Oh yeah, I got that beat.

Those of you who were around for the "Bash Your Ex" thread may remember the tale of Devil Girl. Well, a couple of months ago, the guy that she was f*cking while we were going out (and ended up marrying her) sent me a friend request and message saying that he and Devil Girl were hoping to hang out with me sometime.

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeah, not so much, Slappy.

SoonerInKCMO
10/23/2006, 01:30 PM
:les: THREESOME!!

Jimminy Crimson
10/23/2006, 01:32 PM

Those of you who were around for the "Bash Your Ex" thread may remember the tale of Devil Girl. Well, a couple of months ago, the guy that she was f*cking while we were going out (and ended up marrying her) sent me a friend request and message saying that he and Devil Girl were hoping to hang out with me sometime.

heh

KABOOKIE
10/23/2006, 01:41 PM
Isn't MySpace where all the child molesters hang out?

bri
10/23/2006, 01:44 PM
No, you're thinking of Congress.

Blue
10/23/2006, 01:48 PM
..or the Catholic Church...

OU4LIFE
10/23/2006, 01:48 PM
ZING!

LilSooner
10/23/2006, 01:49 PM
Call me crazy, but I'm still friends with all of my ex's. :confused:

Um, yeah I'm freinds with all but two. One of the two decided to make me a friend. The other better not ever cross my way again or else I will totally kick him in the shins.

Jimminy Crimson
10/23/2006, 02:14 PM
Um, yeah I'm freinds with all but two. One of the two decided to make me a friend. The other better not ever cross my way again or else I will totally kick him in the shins.

I'll loan you a step-ladder so you can poke him in the eye with a hot poker thing. :texan:

bri
10/23/2006, 02:53 PM
:les: SHIN JIHAD!!!!

SicEmBaylor
10/23/2006, 03:51 PM

Heh, my ex and I dated for 5 years and I had the engagement planned out including the ring. She knew I was going to ask and broke it off telling me to wait on her becuase she had to make sure I was the one (by dating other people) but not to worry becuase she'd be back.

A few months later I found out she was engaged and then they ended up eloping one weekend a couple of weeks after that. I eventually became friends with her again and met her husband who was an alright guy. She's left him now though, and I'm planning to see her this weekend in fact.

bri
10/23/2006, 03:52 PM
Yeeeeeah...good luck with all that.

LilSooner
10/23/2006, 03:54 PM
Heh, my ex and I dated for 5 years and I had the engagement planned out including the ring. She knew I was going to ask and broke it off telling me to wait on her becuase she had to make sure I was the one (by dating other people) but not to worry becuase she'd be back.

A few months later I found out she was engaged and then they ended up eloping one weekend a couple of weeks after that. I eventually became friends with her again and met her husband who was an alright guy. She's left him now though, and I'm planning to see her this weekend in fact.

Cheese n' rice DUDE! Grow a freaking pair do not go and see that yainch.

royalfan5
10/23/2006, 03:57 PM

This kind of logic is how my uncle ended up firing a .45 into his foot to keep his wife.

SicEmBaylor
10/23/2006, 03:57 PM
This kind of logic is how my uncle ended up firing a .45 into his foot to keep his wife.

Whatever works.:texan:

bri
10/23/2006, 04:00 PM

Also, I hear it's a good way to lose to Texas as well. ;)

royalfan5
10/23/2006, 04:02 PM
Whatever works.:texan:
You clearly haven't see/met my Aunt.

yermom
10/23/2006, 04:03 PM
Yeeeeeah...good luck with all that.

well, she said she'd be back :D

bri
10/23/2006, 04:27 PM
Yeah, but that's where you say "But I won't, bitch!" Not, "I'll be waiting!"

Oldnslo
10/23/2006, 04:33 PM

Recipe for DISASTER!

unless, of course, you're just going for the venge-****.

bri
10/23/2006, 04:42 PM
Are you kidding? The kid drinks Zima, goes to Baylor and wanted to be Matlock when he was growing up. He's incapable of the vengance f*ck.

At best, he'd manage three really ANGRY minutes, then follow it up with three hours of apology cuddling just to make sure he hadn't hurt her feelings...

yermom
10/23/2006, 04:45 PM
then he'd actually buy some magazine subscriptions from her ;)

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/23/2006, 04:47 PM
The hand to knee combat is always the best!

bri
10/23/2006, 04:48 PM
What am I gonna do with ten subscriptions to Vibe?

Mjcpr
10/23/2006, 04:52 PM
Are you kidding? The kid drinks Zima, goes to Baylor and wanted to be Matlock when he was growing up. He's incapable of the vengance f*ck.

At best, he'd manage three really ANGRY minutes, then follow it up with three hours of apology cuddling just to make sure he hadn't hurt her feelings...
Why that....that's never happened before.

Which part, the 8 seconds of sex or the 40 minutes of crying?

Both. So do I give you money or what?

Yeah, I'm gonna go.

TexasLidig8r
10/23/2006, 05:15 PM

Please.. for the love of everything holy.. PLEASE, tell us this is just schtick!

dolemitesooner
10/23/2006, 06:03 PM

Sic em Sic em Sic em Sic em ...you need to give up yout man card. You are a walking vagina. Ohh my gawd .....you are so ****ed for life

dolemitesooner
10/23/2006, 06:05 PM

:D I love..you bri..no really I love you...

WILL YOU HAVE MY BABY.

You know at one time I hates you because you were a whinny little beoncey..but those daay have come and go no woman on the board for you protect.

I am making a new rule for you bri ...you may not and will not date anyone that activly posts on this board

Vaevictis
10/23/2006, 06:08 PM
You seriously need to pull a Branson on that wench.

(except this time, it's you that doesn't show. Just so we're clear.)

sanantoniosooner
10/23/2006, 06:22 PM
you know.......sic'em is supposed to be a battle cry, not a lifestyle.

the_ouskull
10/23/2006, 06:43 PM

Well, the good news is, at least there's no potential for drama there.

And you wonder why you have bad luck with women? Seriously.

the_ouskull

apusooner
10/23/2006, 06:49 PM

http://www.blowmeuptom.com/

:pop:

soonerboomer93
10/23/2006, 06:52 PM
For the most part, Tom is an idiot, but Sic'em could learn a few things from him.

SicEmBaylor
10/23/2006, 06:54 PM
I was kidding about the Golden Girls, but I regretted making that other post the minute I hit the submit button.

SeattleOUstudent
10/23/2006, 07:06 PM
This reminds me of my breakup sex thread.

soonerboomer93
10/23/2006, 07:07 PM

You were showing progress in the bomber jacket thread, but now you're sliding.

Octavian
10/23/2006, 07:28 PM
http://members.cox.net/texasownzyou10/wow.gif

C&CDean
10/23/2006, 07:48 PM
This thread is making my taint scar hurt.

bri
10/23/2006, 07:51 PM
Maybe you should switch to 2-ply, then.

LilSooner
10/23/2006, 07:53 PM
Thanks for gheying up my thread Sic'em.

royalfan5
10/23/2006, 07:56 PM
If it makes you feel anybetter, I added a high school classmate innocently enough, and it turns out she has all sorts of unrequited feelings, and apparently is bi-polar. Since I hadn't had any contact with her is 6 years, I was caught unware.

bri
10/23/2006, 07:58 PM
Thanks for gheying up my thread Sic'em.

He's the Baylor of posting.

C&CDean
10/23/2006, 08:11 PM
Well if it makes any of y'all feel better, I have never "my spaced" (whatever the **** that is) and hopefully never will. And please never invite me to join or whatever the **** you do with that silly **** either, cause you wouldn't be wanting me in your space anyhow.

bri
10/23/2006, 08:18 PM
I love it when people who are already ON the interwubs in a social setting make fun of people who are on the interwubs in a slightly different social setting. :D

sanantoniosooner
10/23/2006, 08:29 PM
I love it when people who are already ON the interwubs in a social setting make fun of people who are on the interwubs in a slightly different social setting. :D
Bleah.

Myspace is the NAMBLA of "social groups".

royalfan5
10/23/2006, 08:30 PM
Bleah.

Myspace is the NAMBLA of "social groups".
Why do you hate Rupert Murdock's ambitions?

C&CDean
10/23/2006, 08:38 PM

We always fear what we don't know...

Rhino
10/23/2006, 08:43 PM
I bet a fake Dean profile is going to pop up on myspace soon.

The person that put the profile up will either never be heard from again (similar to the aggy hunter) or he will be allowed to live, while Dean goes on to become an Internet sensation.

C&CDean
10/23/2006, 08:48 PM
I bet a fake Dean profile is going to pop up on myspace soon.

The person that put the profile up will either never be heard from again (similar to the aggy hunter) or he will be allowed to live, while Dean goes on to become an Internet sensation.

Whaaaa? You say that like I'm not already an Internet sensation or something.

bri
10/23/2006, 08:49 PM
You're a regional internet sensation. People from Texas are afraid to pee in your camper, but you're still no Numa Numa Guy.

C&CDean
10/23/2006, 08:52 PM
You're a regional internet sensation. People from Texas are afraid to pee in your camper, but you're still no Numa Numa Guy.

Well by golly, one can aspire can't he?

Scott D
10/23/2006, 09:01 PM
one day Dean...one day.

bri
10/23/2006, 09:09 PM
Well by golly, one can aspire can't he?

I didn't know you were into autoerotic aspiriation. :confused: