PDA

View Full Version : Congratulations to sooner players and coaches

buffalo1
10/23/2006, 11:29 AM
on a win over Colorado.
I don't have much to say after the game. Kind of like how I didn't have much to say before the game.
Before the game I pointed out how CU is having a frustrating year and things are NOT clicking.
Playing the sooner team did little to help things.
ok showed a good offense even with newer players filling roles and the ok defense rendered what already was an anemic offense, well, anemic.

So, congratulations to the sooner players and coaches on the win. I look forward to a day when CU is more competitive and can make this game exciting.

OUmillenium
10/23/2006, 11:57 AM
Thanks, and come back anytime you have something bad to say about Texas!

SoonerJLB
10/23/2006, 12:01 PM
Thanks for coming back and giving props to the Sooners. The Buffs will back, I think Hawkins will recruit some good players and bring them back up.

buffalo1
10/23/2006, 12:11 PM
oumill.... you made me laugh.
I can't say I like or dislike tex. I suppose its a bit of a dislike.
For the most part, I just ignore them.
I was impressed by vince young and his will for them to win the national championship. Of course those who proclaimed mack brown as "mr. feb" had less to laugh at.
The amount of cash piled upon the ut athletic program is amazing.

mightysooner
10/23/2006, 12:29 PM
Hawkins will get the Buffs back on track I have no doubt. He's already got half of a team put together. The Buffs have a really good defense. All he's gotta do is hit the juco ranks and recruit some players along the skill positions that can help right away on the offense and they'll be back. The defense doesn't need any work. In spite of the Buffs records, they're not as far away as people think. They just need some skill players on the offense and they're back in it. He'll get it done. Just be patient Buffs fans. He has a lot to get corrected and he was the right guy for the job.

Partial Qualifier
10/23/2006, 12:42 PM
I have faith that Hawkins will get the buffs back where they belong. Very impressed by him. Plus CU seems to have a nice recruiting niche to rely on with the west coast preps, that's always been the case no matter who's coaching.

JohnnyMack
10/23/2006, 12:52 PM
It seems to me that with a real QB CU could have made that a game. I think with Hawkins pedigree and the CU name behind him he'll get the QB he needs.