PDA

View Full Version : Weather for those going to the Missouri game

colleyvillesooner
10/23/2006, 10:43 AM
:eek:

http://www.weather.com/outlook/travel/businesstraveler/wxdetail/USMO0193?dayNum=5

It will probably change, but I'd rather it not be freezing cold.

achiro
10/23/2006, 10:47 AM
http://image.weather.com/web/common/wxicons/52/5.gif
Rain / Snow Showers

TheHumanAlphabet
10/23/2006, 10:48 AM
Since I have never been to Boulder or SandAggieville, I would have to say the fans in Columbia are the worst in the conference. Certainly the worst I have ever experienced...

It's bad when the Missouri State Police won't do anything about crap being thrown on the pep band and their response is "They're throwing at us too..."

Sousa bells came in handy that day...

Fugue
10/23/2006, 10:49 AM
nothing a hot cup of coffee won't fix.

soonerboy_odanorth
10/23/2006, 02:13 PM
I think that forecast might help us a bit and hurt them.... My perception is we have the better ground game... and any conditions that will slow Chase Daniel chuckin' balls into our secondary helps us IMO...

If we can pull this one out it will easily be our best win of the year.... but I'm not counting on it...

boomersooner82
10/23/2006, 02:59 PM
I see your forecast, and I'm going to drive the 12 hours to go to the game, but if I'm too cold and the game doesn't entertain me enough, I might leave at halftime

Rock Hard Corn Frog
10/23/2006, 03:21 PM
I think that forecast might help us a bit and hurt them.... My perception is we have the better ground game... and any conditions that will slow Chase Daniel chuckin' balls into our secondary helps us IMO...

If we can pull this one out it will easily be our best win of the year.... but I'm not counting on it...

Missouri's running game is entirely finesse. Shotgun zone-read with virtually all the runs going outside the tackles. Won't say that MU won't have any success running the ball but I don't see them having much. Coffman and Franklin (TEs) are the main targets. Daniel is the real deal but I'm not sold on their WR getting open against our secondary. (Even Wolfe for you haters)

I don't think the weather will be much of a factor unless it is real windy. MU has pretty good speed on defense but we should be able to push them around like Colo and A&M did.

soonerinabilene
10/23/2006, 06:03 PM
Missouri's running game is entirely finesse. Shotgun zone-read with virtually all the runs going outside the tackles. Won't say that MU won't have any success running the ball but I don't see them having much. Coffman and Franklin (TEs) are the main targets. Daniel is the real deal but I'm not sold on their WR getting open against our secondary. (Even Wolfe for you haters)

I don't think the weather will be much of a factor unless it is real windy. MU has pretty good speed on defense but we should be able to push them around like Colo and A&M did.

uh, have you played ncaa 07??? they have a wr on the game that almost, i say again almost, could hang with adarius bowman.:pop:

Mile High Sooner
10/23/2006, 06:34 PM
Sez weatherbug.com ....
Thursday
High: 55
Cloudy with a 50 percent chance of showers. High in the mid 50s.
Thursday Night
Low: 40
Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Low around 40.
Friday through Saturday
Low: 35 High: 55
Partly cloudy. High in the mid 50s. Low in the mid 30s.
Saturday Night through Sunday Night
Low: 38 High: 60
Mostly clear. Low in the upper 30s. High around 60.
http://weatherbug.excite.com/Forecast/Excite/Forecast.aspx?zcode=z4639&fore_type=1&lid=FCFI