PDA

View Full Version : Two Tickets for OU-TT for sale

BigRedT_Rex
10/22/2006, 06:57 PM
I have two tickets to the OU vs. TT game. They are in section 19 row 24 seats 23 & 24. I will sell them for $134 for both which is face value. If interested email me at [email protected] . I live in the OKC area and can meet you in the OKC area or game that Saturday.

BigRedT_Rex
11/2/2006, 11:09 AM
Tickets are SOLD, Thanks!

OU-HSV
11/3/2006, 09:49 PM
So you found a sucker to pay face. :D

BigRedT_Rex
11/5/2006, 03:31 AM
Always do get face, I don't give my tickets away! If you support the Sooners like I do, and spend $1700 plus on season tickets you don't give them away. I don't ask more than Face unlike the scalpers, I only sell my tickets when Family in Bartlesville can't come down for the game. Hate me or like me :D

Boomer Sooner!

OU-HSV
11/5/2006, 11:43 AM
Always do get face, I don't give my tickets away! If you support the Sooners like I do, and spend $1700 plus on season tickets you don't give them away. I don't ask more than Face unlike the scalpers, I only sell my tickets when Family in Bartlesville can't come down for the game. Hate me or like me :D

Boomer Sooner!
I was just kidding around man, congrats on selling them. Now do you have 3 extra tickets?? Haha

BigRedT_Rex
11/5/2006, 09:24 PM
I know you where playing around that is why I put the :D in my message lol. I only have two and I am going lol. Take care!

Boomer Sooner!