PDA

View Full Version : #19 in Coaches Poll

Flagstaffsooner
10/22/2006, 11:57 AM
http://www.usatoday.com/sports/college/football/usatpoll.htm

SoonerTerry
10/22/2006, 12:04 PM
Does my heart good to see "horegon" 6 spots behind us.....FINALLY...

stoopified
10/22/2006, 12:14 PM
WTF are Rutgers,BC,Boise State doing ahead of us?Does any intelligent,knowledgeable person really think they are better?

Flagstaffsooner
10/22/2006, 12:23 PM
Rutgers,BC,Boise State http://www1.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/604985/2/istockphoto_604985_pooping_dog.jpg

The Maestro
10/22/2006, 01:23 PM
I feared that Wisconsin and Boston College would leap frog us with only one loss each. That's what happened.

King Crimson
10/22/2006, 01:24 PM
Wisconsin is the most consistantly overrated team of the last decade. they win 8 games a year and people talk like they are the 77 Steelers.

TripleOption14
10/22/2006, 01:26 PM
I feared that Wisconsin and Boston College would leap frog us with only one loss each. That's what happened.

Which is B.S. itself because when one strips away all the crap OU is also a one loss team and should be viewed as such by all the voters!!! It p!sses me off how quickly these voters seem to forget everything!!

The Maestro
10/22/2006, 02:00 PM
Wisconsin should win out...unless they lose at home to Penn State or at Iowa. Not likely. B.C.'s schedule is total crap since they play at Miami in the regular season finale. Their only loss was that last second loss to N.C. State. They should have been looking at an unbeaten season. Rutgers may not lose until their final game of the season when they play at West Virginia. They get to host Louisville in two weeks, but it is at Rutgers. They aren't too bad, actually. Boise State's not losing, either. So the four teams in front of us don't stand much of a chance of losing for awhile.

LSU is at Tennessee next week and also has to travel to Arkansas. Arky has to go to South Carolina, hosts Arkansas and hosts Tennessee so they have some road blocks in the way. Cal has to play at USC. Clemson has some easy sailing as well with a game against South Carolina at home to end the season. Can I just add that the ACC is about as weak as a league can get right now? I mean, the Big East is even better with WVU, Louisville, Rutgers and Pitt.

The Maestro
10/22/2006, 03:42 PM
19th in the AP poll as well.

goingoneight
10/22/2006, 06:07 PM
Funny how people don't really mention the Oregon *win so much anymore, isn't it??? :O