PDA

View Full Version : I can feel my extremities again....

royalfan5
10/21/2006, 03:51 PM
W00T. I erred when I didn't wear boots to the game and/or smuggle in Peppermint Schnapps.

sanantoniosooner
10/21/2006, 03:54 PM
Most of us don't advertise when we are feeling our extremities.

Just a little advice.

royalfan5
10/21/2006, 03:57 PM
Most of us don't advertise when we are feeling our extremities.

Just a little advice.
I'm just glad to have any feeling. I haven't had to adjust to the cold weather yet. This will be t-shirt weather by December.

Soonrboy
10/21/2006, 10:05 PM
No, honey, I don't need nothing but my pullover...we're in the north endzone, won't be getting any wind...

geez.

proud gonzo
10/22/2006, 02:10 PM
hehehe

Boarder
10/22/2006, 02:42 PM
They didn't quite make it clear exactly how cold it was going to be. I brought my big boy Carhartt coat just in case. Turns out, I wish I would have worn my snowboarding pants.

I did stay the whole game and stayed outside the whole game. (I did go inside during halftime...it was nice and toasty)

At the end of the game there were 13 people left in our section.

proud gonzo
10/22/2006, 02:45 PM
yeah, i left at the half and went to cracker barrel (after a quick visit with the Dean clan). I don't have natural insulation.

GottaHavePride
10/22/2006, 02:48 PM
Dude, I think PG just called Boarder fat.

proud gonzo
10/22/2006, 02:51 PM
:rolleyes:

dolemitesooner
10/22/2006, 02:58 PM
ahe did call boarder fat....Boarder I think it was that "non diet drink" you had at the Texas game. I told him to lay off it. He just would not listen

Boarder
10/22/2006, 02:59 PM
In other news, the sky is blue. :D

LilSooner
10/22/2006, 05:51 PM
It was so freaking cold yesterday. Even after we got back from the game I couldn't get warm. I slept with 4 freaking layers on and two blankets and still couldn't get warm.

crawfish
10/23/2006, 07:50 AM
I sat throught the ENTIRE ice bowl of '85 in the stands.

Wimps.

Rhino
10/23/2006, 10:49 AM
Bud Light presents: Real Men of Genius.

Today we salute you, Mr. Freezing Cold Weather Football Watcher Man.

MR. FREEZING COLD WEATHER FOOTBALL WATCHER MAN!

As the weaklings around you leave their seats because they're too cold, you take off layers just to taunt them.

YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF PANSIES!

Nevermind that you're slowly dying of hypothermia and your left pinkie toe is about to fall off. That's the price you gotta pay to watch the greatest team in the world.

I DON'T USE THAT TOE ANYWAY!

Reminiscing about games gone past, you make sure everyone knows that this game is nothing like the Arctic Chill Bowl back in '85. You lost feeling in your left arm during that game...permanently. And you're damn proud of it.

BOW BEFORE MY FOOTBALL WATCHING PROWESS!

So crack open an ice cold Bud Light with your working arm and delight in the fact that you are the toughest man alive...ever.

MR. FREEZING COLD WEATHER FOOTBALL WATCHER MAN!