PDA

View Full Version : Dear Mods, do not move this OU-CU ticket thread...free tickets

Tear Down This Wall
10/21/2006, 09:49 AM
Now, looky here...

Due to crappy unforeseen curcumstances, I cannot go to the game tonight because I've got to be in the office this afternoon and such.

I don't want my four tickets to go unused, but I also don't want them in the hands of some fackhole who is going to scalp them. That's why I'm posting here.

First of all, the tickets are free. They are in Section 19 of the North End Zone, lower half. We're down there where the band and horses and cheerleaders and sh*t come out to start the pre-game festivities.

Second, I'm in Dallas. I can't deliver the tickets. I've got to be in the office pretty much until four or five this afternoon. So, if you want the tickets, you'll have to come and pick them up yourself. I office in the Westin Park Central office complex. I'll meet you downstairs to give you the tickets.

Third, remember, the tickets are free if you can come pick them up. I do, however, sometimes get a thirst for Pepsi in a can during the day. I'm not saying you have to bring me regular Pepsi or Wild Cherry Pepsi or Pepsi Lime or Pepsi Twist in a can (or 12 cans) to get the tickets, I'm just sayin'....

Fourth, seriously, don't be a pee-hole and scalp these tickets! The d*ckheads who had the season tickets next to us for several years used to sell them to whomever, so we ended up having to endure a variety of Kansas State, Oklahoma State, and Texas A&M fans over the years. Thankfully, they've either died or couldn't afford them anymore, so the new people are generally there or their fellow Sooner fan friends are there.

Come on people, I've had these tickets for over a decade now. We know the people around us pretty good and we don't want them to have to endure a game with a bunch of motherfackers in our seats. We want real Sooner fans who really want to go to the game and who will yell like real North End Zone people do for the Sooners. Fackers.

So, there it is. PM me up if you want the tickets, can pick up the tickets in Dallas at my office, and won't sell them. There's four here, folks. Man up and take your family to a Sooner game on the house.

OKC-SLC
10/21/2006, 10:03 AM
I wish I could, up here in KC.

Tear Down This Wall
10/21/2006, 10:06 AM
Me, too, because I like real fellow Sooner fans to have 'em if we can't go.

And, folks, I know the people around me. I'll know if you scalp these tickets. If you do, I'll hound you like a dog. If you want to scalp tickets, go to one of those crappy .com ticket set ups.

This is real, Sooner fan to Sooner fan.

Tear Down This Wall
10/21/2006, 10:27 AM
The tickets have gone to achiro and his brother. Me and achiro disagree vehemently about politics, but on gameday...we're Sooners to the core, brothah!

OklahomaTuba
10/21/2006, 10:42 AM
Did he bring you some Pepsi???

OklahomaTuba
10/21/2006, 10:43 AM
And what the hell, working on a game day?

Didn't you read the Bible???

Tear Down This Wall
10/21/2006, 10:49 AM
He hasn't brought me the Pepsi yet. And, yes, I realize I'm sinning, but that's the price of business sometimes. Some folks in Dallas has no sports on their radar at all, so they want to do business during a weekend of good college football. Bastages.

LiL10(s)ArEaJoKe
10/21/2006, 12:58 PM
He hasn't brought me the Pepsi yet. And, yes, I realize I'm sinning, but that's the price of business sometimes. Some folks in Dallas has no sports on their radar at all, so they want to do business during a weekend of good college football. Bastages.

Dallas is too BIG and moves too FAST. You need to get out of there!!! althought the Friday nights there are FANtastic. SAT./SUN yuk but on Fri the whole state is in a fooltball stadium somewhere.

yermom
10/21/2006, 01:08 PM
And what the hell, working on a game day?

Didn't you read the Bible???

hehe

sooneron
10/21/2006, 01:21 PM
Props to TDTW for giving them to Sooners. I rarely agree with you, but props, nonetheless.