PDA

View Full Version : Kenny Session

OU-HSV
10/21/2006, 08:44 AM
I watched the first half of the East Central vs. Claremore game last night on t.v. This guy had a helluva performance. I'm guessing he'll be a big time recruit in '07, cause he's only a Junior!

Here's his stats BEFORE the Claremore game last night:
126 carries 1292 yds 17tds avg. 10.25

I don't know what he finished with last night, but when I quit watching he already had probably 200 total yds and 3 tds (one receiving and 2 rushing)

Furthermore going into last night's game he had 14 receptions for 182 yds 1 td (avg 13yds)
This kid can catch and run, he's a stud.

starrca23
10/23/2006, 02:28 PM
Kenny isn't OU caliber talent. Claremore (and the rest of the district) is WAAAAY down this year. To illustrate how bad the district is Rogers High School (in the same district) will probably come in 2nd in the conference, they haven't been in the playoffs in a decade. Kenny is good and a hard worker, but he is playing against JV teams.

OU-HSV
10/24/2006, 07:03 PM
Kenny isn't OU caliber talent. Claremore (and the rest of the district) is WAAAAY down this year. To illustrate how bad the district is Rogers High School (in the same district) will probably come in 2nd in the conference, they haven't been in the playoffs in a decade. Kenny is good and a hard worker, but he is playing against JV teams.
True, but also remember that Rogers H.S. used to be our 6A whipping boy team as well. We always cleared the bench against them and Memorial H.S. Also, Kenny is only a Jr. I want to see what this kid does next year as well.

starrca23
10/25/2006, 02:23 PM
Somehow I didn't realize that Kenny was a junior. I know some coaches at EC, some teachers too. I will try to find out more about him.

starrca23
10/30/2006, 12:16 PM
Kenny got in big trouble his freshman year. I don't want to make it public info, but let's just say that if he was at anyother high school he would have been kicked out of school, not playing football.

ncs2121
11/7/2006, 02:20 PM
Kenny got in big trouble his freshman year. I don't want to make it public info, but let's just say that if he was at anyother high school he would have been kicked out of school, not playing football.

I am an EC football parent. Kenny was allowed to play for EC because he was found not to have been involved in the "big trouble". Do not post things about a MINOR that appartently you know nothing about. The coaching staff at EC has more integrity than to do what you state. SHAME ON YOU!!!

TheHumanAlphabet
11/7/2006, 02:35 PM
Noob fight!!!

starrca23
11/7/2006, 03:37 PM
Noob fight! Ha! I like that. It is like those kids in high school when they see a girl fight.
NCS chill out. I didn't say what Kenny did or didn't do. The point to my comment was to point out that he isn't being recruited by D-1 schools because of his past. That is what your beloved coaches told me anyway. Oh, and I didn't even know what Kenny did, but I will go find out now. Sorry if I made you mad.

OUfan7
11/7/2006, 06:59 PM
No biting, no hitting below the belt, let's get it on!!!

ncs2121
11/9/2006, 02:57 PM
Some people don't want to know the facts, they just want a witch hunt. They are jaundiced and jealous and begrudging, due to the success of a football team and a player. So let's take out the star athlete and hold an accusation over his head, spoiling the success of a team and a player. They won't get very far. I mean certainly Ray Lewis from the Ravens suffered with his murder rap, and the only endorsement deal he could get was for double murder brand peanut butter, but this kid is a minor. I'm sure more than anything how the wrong people will try to tarnish his name. He will be careful and realize that he will have to be quite selective in the trust area. Hopefully he's not hardened by this time, by the accusations and the sneers.
In the post on October 30th, it was clearly implied that you knew and didn't want to "make it public info" and then stated that my "beloved coaches" were doing something shady and TPS would allow it. Then in the November 7th post ,where I am told to "chill out", you state "Oh, and I didn't even know what Kenny did, but I will go find out now" Hum...when someone says two opposite statements from each other that would make them, well maybe someone who needs to go take a good look in the mirror. I don't know, that is just an observation.
You can look into anything you like, all I ever wanted was to keep someone from slandering a CHILD, who has a gift that you seem to have wanted, but never achieved.

Big Red Ron
11/9/2006, 07:21 PM
who has a gift that you seem to have wanted, but never achieved.You should be careful around he with crap like that. There are quite a few "gifted" people that post here. Some gifted in ways this Jr. "might be" will never have.

Besides, how can you achieve a gift?

The Consumate Showman
11/10/2006, 10:13 AM
Why in the hell are we having this conversation about a kid that won't be going to OU? Unfortunately for Kenny, he has fallen into one of the biggest recruiting classes of all time for OU (possible and extremely likely) and with problems like you guys are talking about, it sounds like he MIGHT be playing at said "directional-state-junior-community-who-gives-a-crap" college anyway.

I aiken Kenny Session to Michael Harris this year. Very talented, but filled with off-the-field problems.

OU-HSV
11/11/2006, 12:10 AM
It's gotten hot and heavy in here apparently since the last time I read this thread. Anyways, to answer your questions Showman...I just thought it was interesting how well the guy has been playing and wondered about the potential of OU or other D1 colleges going after him. I didn't know of the supposed off the field issues he's had. Oh well, carry on.

starrca23
11/12/2006, 09:22 PM
Oh, there are issues all right, and poor Justin Timeberlake got on here and started singing "Cry me a river!" Showman, you hit the nail on the head.