PDA

View Full Version : Uncomfortable male moments . . .

OK2LA
10/20/2006, 04:50 PM
While wandering through the cavernous vault that is "You Tube" I came across this gem.

If you can stomach viewing the entire video, you will likely need a shower.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1xRHo1NTu34

I'm thinking that these two "friends" were chatting over the bong one day:

Freebird: Dude - I friggin' love that song!

Soupy: If it's not the best song ever sung - I dunno what is.

Freebird: Tell you what - we should make a video to it - but instead of putting something like backyard brawls behind the music - let's jam out to it.

Soupy: Wicked Idea!

Freebird: Ok. First of all - I'll need to remove my shirt.

Soupy: Goes without saying.

Freebird: Got any drinks?

Soupy: I got one redbull left, and I think my little sister has one more Capri Sun Juice Box.

Freebird: Dibs on the Capri Sun.

Soupy: Were should we do it?

Freebird: Soupy?!?

Soupy: Where should we do the video?

Freebird: Yeah-right. I say we can do it in your room on the corner of your bed. That way we can both jam out, and show all of the You Tube viewers out there how cool your room is.

Soupy: Excellent! We better get going, cuz my mom is gonna be home soon.

Freebird: Let's Rock!

leavingthezoo
10/20/2006, 04:54 PM
oh, i agree. and that's why we'll win soundly.

just tryin' to make it about football, man

south-o-val

TopDawg
10/20/2006, 05:04 PM
How is the audio and video in sync in the beginning but out of sync 20 seconds later?

OK2LA
10/20/2006, 05:06 PM
How is the audio and video in sync in the beginning but out of sync 20 seconds later?

How can you question greatness?!?

the_ouskull
10/20/2006, 06:47 PM
Those guys desperately, desperately, desperately need to get dial spelled backwards.

the_ouskull

1991SOONER
10/20/2006, 07:02 PM
Please delete this thread. Its not enough worthy of being on Soonfans.com. No offense please...

birddog
10/20/2006, 08:23 PM
what in the sweet name of bobby bustamante is wrong with people???

washington's fave
10/21/2006, 01:52 AM
Don't delete tasteful songs - My CATHOLIC Priest explained to me that when we sing and celebrate songs together; while in the nude; we become friendly, animated, joyous, and enraptured!!!

Crucifax Autumn
10/21/2006, 02:08 AM
Was that Skip Bayless?

All_Day_28
10/21/2006, 02:44 AM
Don't delete tasteful songs - My CATHOLIC Priest explained to me that when we sing and celebrate songs together; while in the nude; we become friendly, animated, joyous, and enraptured!!!
WTF?? maybe you should become a Christain...

fadada1
10/21/2006, 06:16 AM
i'm out.

i give up.

there is no hope.

Jerk
10/21/2006, 08:22 AM
And you guys think I'm crazy for suggesting that hand grenades should be legalized.

Fraggle145
10/21/2006, 05:08 PM
waste. of. my. life. span.

sanantoniosooner
10/21/2006, 07:33 PM
waste. of. my. life. span.
This seems you mean that you died immediately following the viewing of the video.

I don't guess I can expect a reply to verify.

Scott D
10/21/2006, 09:29 PM
DARWINITES

Man Nails Testicle to Roof

An Austrian roofer met with a nasty accident when he slipped on the job and ended up nailing his wedding tackle to the roof.

August Voegl (59) "shot the four-inch nail into his left testicle with the compressed air nail gun" and so was "unable to extract it or pull himself away from the roof" according to Ananova.

August was airlifted to hospital and is said to be "recovering well" after being separated from the building by emergency medics.

Man Burns Penis With Laptop

And now for proof that some laptops run hotter than a badger. A 50-year old scientist, previously healthy, burned his penis after placing his laptop on his, err lap, for an hour. Oh, he was fully dressed in trousers and underpants, according to this letter printed in the Lancet, the UK's best-known medical journal. (reg req'd, free.)

The following is not for the squeamish:

The next day he noticed irritation and oedema of his penile prepuce. Furthermore, the ventral part of his scrotal skin had turned red, and there was a blister with a diameter of about 2 cm. These findings were verified when I saw the patient 1 day later. There were no signs of phimosis or balanitis. The patient recalled that, while sitting 2 days earlier with his computer on his lap, he occasionally had felt heat and a burning feeling on his lap and proximal thigh, a sensation that was relieved at least temporarily when the computer was moved slightly.

After the first 2 days, the penile and scrotal blisters broke and developed into infected wounds that caused extensive suppuration. More than a week later, the wounds were covered by dry crusts and thereafter were healing quite rapidly. No antibiotic treatment was needed.

Thank goodness. The Register is happy that the patient was in such able hands, but disappointed in the lack of technical detail in Claes-Goran Ostenson's report. What was the make of laptop*? Did it have a desktop chip in it? Roll on Banias.

The unnamed laptop maimer may have to change the caveats in its instruction manual. Ostenson notes the branding iron firm's safety instructions:

Do not allow your portable computer to operate with the base resting directly on exposed skin. With extended operation, heat can potentially build up in the base. Allowing sustained contact with the skin could cause discomfort or, eventually, a burn."

Don't trousers and underpants count?

The 50 year-old scientist has learned a lesson, although we're not sure what. And we are relieved that this is not a case of objectum sexuality, most commonly expressed in sexual love for cars, but also a phenomenon among... owners of PowerMacs (they are nice, aren't they?). Here is a snippet from a recent Wired piece.

That's when Mark realized it wasn't Bryan he fancied, it was his Mac.

"Bryan, my cyberboyfriend, was in a lot of ways, my PowerMac G3, webcam and telephone," Mark wrote on his website. "He literally lived inside of this machine ... that I myself could control like a light switch. The perfect boyfriend."

Quite. ®

Scott D
10/21/2006, 10:15 PM
bwahahahaha....

A Slovak driver who ignored a give way sign and crashed into a bus was subsequently extracted from his car unconscious, half naked, and "with a vacuum pump on his penis", Channel 4 reports.

The unnamed 42-year-old was driving his old Citroen in the Slovak town of Levice when the accident occurred. Police officer Peter Polak told Reuters: "It's very likely he had auto-sex while driving: it is a matter of investigation. After the accident he was found lying in the seat, his pants were off and it [the pump] was placed on his penis."

Unsurprisingly, Polak added: "I've never seen anything like this, nor have my colleagues."

The man was taken to hospital with "head injuries", the report concludes.

the_ouskull
10/21/2006, 10:39 PM
This seems you mean that you died immediately following the viewing of the video.

I don't guess I can expect a reply to verify.

That'd pretty much be your dream argument, wouldn't it?

the_ouskull

sanantoniosooner
10/21/2006, 11:15 PM
That'd pretty much be your dream argument, wouldn't it?

the_ouskull
no, I much prefer a clone wannabe following me around.

Have you been racked yet?

StoopTroup
10/22/2006, 11:15 PM
Are those two guys the Columbine Killers?;)

proud gonzo
10/22/2006, 11:39 PM
why did this thread attract so many noobs?

yermom
10/23/2006, 12:11 AM
i think it was posted on the football board ;)

proud gonzo
10/23/2006, 12:30 AM
heh--i was actually reading and thinking, "did I accidentally stumble into the football forum? How did that happen?"