PDA

View Full Version : i have made a decision...

soonerinabilene
10/20/2006, 12:22 PM
i have always hated the whorns with a passion. living in texas, and not oklahoma, i have never had to deal with many poke fans. but after all the crap that those sheephumpers have said since ad got hurt, like him showboating and deserving to be hurt, and how he gets paid by the boosters, and how this adarius bowman focktard is the second coming of christ/muhammed/buddha whatever, and all their other unjustified and unwanted delusions of greatness, i can say that I truly hate osu more than i do texas. at least texas has a tradition of winning. every year they can field at the least a very decent football team. it makes the rivalry great. it makes it a challenge. it makes it fun. their fans at least have a right to be proud of their tradition. losur doesnt even have a winning record. in 104 years of playing football, they have won 475 games and lost 500, according to ncaasports.com. teams like freaking northern illinois and tulsa have more wins than they do. what in the heck do they have to be proud of when it comes to football?? I always knew that they were pathetic, but everything coming out of that stoolwater fanbase this week has opened my eyes to just how horribly stupid and sad they are. sorry for the rant. had to get that out.

TheUnnamedSooner
10/20/2006, 12:45 PM
Don't give in. They just want attention.

Scotty
10/20/2006, 12:59 PM
Part of me wants to believe that with a winless season, they would still be content if they were the arch rivals of Oklahoma.

soonerhubs
10/20/2006, 01:32 PM
Part of me wants to believe that with a winless season, they would still be content if they were the arch rivals of Oklahoma.
If a sooner took a crap, those sheep humpers still wouldn't be worthy of a rivalry with the crap.

MamaMia
10/20/2006, 02:10 PM
I have been polite to all the OSU cowboy fans I know, but I would be very hard pressed to try to think of one who hasn't insulted the OU Sooners right to my face. :(

Flagstaffsooner
10/20/2006, 02:27 PM
I have been polite to all the OSU cowboy fans I know, but I would be very hard pressed to try to think of one who hasn't insulted the OU Sooners right to my face. :(I wish you would quit being so damned nice to everybody.;)

fadada1
10/20/2006, 02:38 PM
they suck.

SoonerDood
10/20/2006, 05:02 PM
oh but that's already happened.:)