PDA

View Full Version : MSN article our Season so far...

Blues1
10/20/2006, 09:40 AM
LINK

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/15333409/

Our NEW 2006 Season starts this Saturday....!!

Keep R'

MarylandSooner
10/20/2006, 10:35 AM
Did I miss something? I did not realize we have lost Rufus. Has he been suspended for the CU Game? when I checked the depth chart he is still listed as the starter this week.

flopshotjoe99
10/20/2006, 10:41 AM
Did I miss something? I did not realize we have lost Rufus. Has he been suspended for the CU Game? when I checked the depth chart he is still listed as the starter this week.

you reading the same article as everyone else? It only mentions his arrest, nothing about suspension.;)

Dio
10/20/2006, 11:15 AM
He left out the small detail that we actually recovered the onside kick.

soonerlaw
10/20/2006, 11:16 AM
“I’ve been here for a long time and we’ve had a lot of awfully good things happen too,” [Stoops] said. “Sometimes everything doesn’t go your way. That’s the way it goes. You fight through it ... you play the cards you’ve got, and we’re going to keep playing ours.”

-Sums it up pretty good. Now lets kick CO a$$.

jwlynn64
10/20/2006, 01:00 PM
He left out the small detail that we actually recovered the onside kick.

I notice that almost every time this play is mentioned, they refuse to write that. The ball being touched early isn't really all that important. The fact that we still recovered the ball is.

I've asked it before and I'll ask it again, Why wasn't the official who awarded Oregon the ball without actually seeing an Oregon player in possesion of the ball still working for the PAC-10?

If anyone needed a reason to suspect a conspirancy, that is it. I'm just saying... ;)

sooneron
10/20/2006, 01:21 PM
Just another asshat shoveling dirt upon the Sooner coffin. I bet this team makes him choke on his words.

Ruuuuuufus
10/20/2006, 04:14 PM
you reading the same article as everyone else? It only mentions his arrest, nothing about suspension.;)

Perhaps he was talking about the subtitle, "Former title contenders lose star QB Bomar, RB Peterson, LB Alexander" ?

MarylandSooner
10/20/2006, 05:57 PM
Ruuuuuufus, that is exactly what I was referring to.

thanks

washington's fave
10/21/2006, 02:17 AM
The NCAA finally has started it's "Let's Get Oklahoma - "ON PROBATION" - jurisdiction started. The NCAA has started this in an attempt to require that member institutions say "WHATEVER THEY HAVE TO - TO GET THE REQUIRED JOB DONE!!!