PDA

View Full Version : A Testament from a "true OSU fan..."

goingoneight
10/19/2006, 11:35 PM
Let me fill you all in on one of my best sports days ever.

1. Cowboys win. I don't know if the team needed it but I sure did.

2. Peterman's dad is called an ex-convict by every announcer on TV. Hee-larious. fans think it is romantic, I say a better word is embarrassing.
3. Peterman gets hurt while showboating into the end zone.
And no one can tell me he didn't dive into the endzone to showboat.

4. I plugged 50 cents into a toy claw machine trying to get a stuffed Pistol Pete. Didn't get Pete but I did pull out a green mini-football. Looked at it closer and saw it was an Oregon Ducks football.
5. Told one of the biggest fans I know that I felt bad for him and would take him to dinner at Billy Sims BBQ to make him feel better about Peterson going down. When he got happy I told him that they were having a special on collarbone. He almost cried.

6. My mother in law tells me that she remembers when OSU fans would cheer for OU except when we were playing them. I got to use my favorite line of all time. A Cowboy cheering for OU is like a chicken cheering for Colonel Sanders.

Hilighted in red are all of the "great things that happened to him in sports on Saturday..." How many of those great things had to do with OSU?

I'd like to also note that the folks at www.o-state.com need serious help if they think a 20-year-old's injury is cool, but a senior citizen nearly killing an innocent woman because he's drunk behind the wheel is "unfortunate."

Yeah, it's about time we let them realize why they shouldn't be playing us... even without AD, does anyone forsee a whole Stool full of stunned aggies in 2006?

Here's the link... feel free to let them know how pathetic they are for cheering about someone else's problems.

How can anyone proudly support this crap? Seriously, does anyone over here start cheering when a Texas player gets hurt? Does anyone else's season here revolve around some other team besides their own???

picasso
10/19/2006, 11:58 PM
that Peterman kid has 4 runs of over 70 yards on that vaunted Aggie defense.

if he played for oSu they would have already named a dorm after him.

wankers.

yermom
10/20/2006, 12:01 AM
A Cowboy cheering for OU is like a chicken cheering for Colonel Sanders.

BWAHAHAHA

sanantoniosooner
10/20/2006, 12:02 AM
I hate to say it, but I agree with him.

A Cowboy cheering for OU is like a chicken cheering for Colonel Sanders.

Point taken.........and OWNED.

douxpaysan
10/20/2006, 12:29 AM
My mother in law tells me that she remembers when OSU fans would cheer for OU except when we were playing them. I got to use my favorite line of all time. A Cowboy cheering for OU is like a chicken cheering for Colonel Sanders.Your mother in law used to sing "Red-headed stranger" as she was throwing me the house keys. Your wife a redhead? :twinkies:

leavingthezoo
10/20/2006, 12:32 AM
sounds aggie to me. aim low only to find it's still too high.

Scotty
10/20/2006, 01:27 AM
I think the pukes REALLY need the **** beat out of them this weekend; put them back in their place.

Heres to rooting for sheep-humpers south.

the_ouskull
10/20/2006, 03:14 AM

Says the guy that rooted for Tejas in the Rose Bowl...

Dub Tee Eff?

the_ouskull

yermom
10/20/2006, 03:22 AM
OU is NOT the chicken to Texass's Colonel Sanders

sanantoniosooner
10/20/2006, 07:10 AM

Dub Tee Eff?

the_ouskull
I rooted against USC.

Get it right.

"LOL!!!" -- sooneron 10/19/2006 10:12 AM

Taxman71
10/20/2006, 08:55 AM
With or without AD, our offense should light up that high school roach motel they call a defense. Plus, our defense is improving every week. We win, but it will be close without AD.

Has anyone ever propped themselves up more after beating an also-ran in football than the pukes?

the_brew
10/20/2006, 09:03 AM

Dub Tee Eff?

the_ouskull

I rooted for injuries

picasso
10/20/2006, 09:09 AM
I really haven't seen too many Sooner fans rejoicing the fact that oSu lost their best LB for the year.

you know, the Tejas reject?

leavingthezoo
10/20/2006, 09:10 AM
I rooted for injuries

so you're the reason for all this bad karma.

bri
10/20/2006, 09:13 AM
And this, people, is why I loathe aggy with the fire of a thousand lukewarm suns. Their entire f*cking program could blink out of existance tomorrow, and no one would notice for six months.

picasso
10/20/2006, 09:20 AM
And this, people, is why I loathe aggy with the fire of a thousand lukewarm suns. Their entire f*cking program could blink out of existance tomorrow, and no one would notice for six months.
T. Booger and Robert Allen would.

bri
10/20/2006, 09:22 AM
Yeah, but those f*ckers don't count.

MikeInNorman
10/20/2006, 09:23 AM
Too bad Aggy couldn't watch his glorious victory on TV.

Ooops, he did. OU was on the tube. My bad. Sorry.

bri
10/20/2006, 09:31 AM
:eddie: "The word 'felony' doesn't scare me." - Eddie Sutton, The Sunday Oklahoman, May 9, 2004.

Words that DO scare him? "Designated driver".

Big Red Ron
10/20/2006, 10:28 AM
Aggie is as aggie does.

royalfan5
10/20/2006, 10:35 AM
Can somebody remind me why OSU got to join the Big XII? Wouldn't they fit much better in C-USA, and the Big XII could have went after Arkansas or someother much more worthwhile school.

Big Red Ron
10/20/2006, 10:38 AM
Can somebody remind me why OSU got to join the Big XII? Wouldn't they fit much better in C-USA, and the Big XII could have went after Arkansas or someother much more worthwhile school.As you know, they were a member of the Big 8 and are not on the same dubious grount as Baylor and TTech. Besides we need that easy win every year. ;)

royalfan5
10/20/2006, 10:40 AM
As you know, they were a member of the Big 8 and are not on the same dubious grount as Baylor and TTech. Besides we need that easy win every year. ;)
So your saying we should have just stuck with the Big VII? On the upside, it's nice to have a program around that beats you once every 40 years at most.

OUstud
10/20/2006, 11:53 AM
In reference to #2, isn't it a little more embarrassing when your own players are ex-cons, rather than your obsession's best player's father?

bri
10/20/2006, 06:16 PM
Can somebody remind me why OSU got to join the Big XII? Wouldn't they fit much better in C-USA, and the Big XII could have went after Arkansas or someother much more worthwhile school.

Dude, aggy would get ROLLED in C-USA.

F*ck, they struggle with SUN BELT teams...

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/20/2006, 06:56 PM
Didn't you hear...OsU has the greatest WR since Jerry Rice now!!! Bowman or some ****!!

Stoop Dawg
10/20/2006, 07:51 PM
Their entire f*cking program could blink out of existance tomorrow, and no one would notice for six months.

Notice what?

Fraggle145
10/21/2006, 03:46 PM

pwned. BWAHAHAHA

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/21/2006, 03:57 PM
You guys are scared!!! You dream of Bowman(or however you spell it) in your sleep

stoopified
10/21/2006, 05:33 PM
A true no class agroid.

goingoneight
10/21/2006, 09:37 PM
Just thought I would point out that 5 out of his/her/sheep 6 points to a "great weekend" had to do with OU losing AD.

bri
10/22/2006, 01:27 AM
And the sixth one had to do with his sister finally giving it up to him.

Mixer!
10/22/2006, 09:02 AM
"It is better to be talked about badly, than not to be talked about at all."

-Oscar Wilde

:stunned: -the aggy taliban

bri
10/22/2006, 12:56 PM
So, how many yards did Wonderboy get in aggy's thrilling overtime loss to texass aggy?

SoonerObsession
10/22/2006, 01:22 PM
He had 3 receptions for 48 yards and 2 td's. I saw the highlights of the game on the td's and nobody was covering him. I doubt the Sooner D will allow him to run free.

GottaHavePride
10/22/2006, 02:02 PM
So he got 26 yards more than Joe John Finley.

Flagstaffsooner
10/22/2006, 02:27 PM
Did you see this? Adopt an aggie.http://www.o-state.com/forum/players/playerlist.php?Cat=

I'll feed him and pet him and break his little neck. Tell me about the rabbits George.

Boarder
10/22/2006, 02:49 PM
I doubt the Sooner D will allow him to run free.

Really? You watch OU play pass defense lately? :(

bri
10/22/2006, 05:49 PM
So he got 26 yards more than Joe John Finley.

Oh, man, aggy is gonna MOIDERIZE US!!!

http://www.filecabin.com/up1/1152834843-door_hit.gif

:D

hurricane'bone
10/22/2006, 05:53 PM

For ****s sake, what makes you think we would want them?!?!?!?

goingoneight
10/22/2006, 06:03 PM
He had 3 receptions for 48 yards and 2 td's. I saw the highlights of the game on the td's and nobody was covering him. I doubt the Sooner D will allow him to run free.

Depends on who's covering him :O ... Also depends upon if we decide to blitx three times per four downs, I suppose. That is why people copmplain about the defense, well, that and weenie tackling... but leaving WR's open allows anyone to beat you. Do you think Derek Strait or any of those other guys would have stood around like fools on that wide-open TD pass after the srew-job in Oregon? Leaving assignments to "put the pressure on" is a surefire way to get burnt and buried (unless the QB is Bernard Jackson, then you'll get burnt by section 25)...