PDA

View Full Version : INJURIES...

BIG_IKE
10/19/2006, 02:57 PM
You guys think we have it bad....check out the Huskers. They must have some shoddy practice surface or something, look at these injuries..

NEBRASKA - *Guard Greg Austin (10/18, knee) is probable for Saturday's game against Texas. Linebacker Corey McKeon (10/16, left ankle) is probable for Saturday's game against Texas. Linebacker Clayton Sievers (10/16, hamstring) is questionable for Saturday's game against Texas. Linebacker Steve Octavien (10/16, hamstring) is questionable for Saturday's game against Texas. Linebacker Nick Covey (9/5, torn ACL) will miss the remainder of the season. Linebacker Phillip Dillard (9/5, torn ACL) will miss the remainder of the season. Cornerback Isaiah Fluellen (9/5, torn ACL) will miss the remainder of the season. Quarterback Harrison Beck (8/31, personal) has decided to transfer. Cornerback Zackary Bowman (8/31, torn ACL in left knee) will miss the entire season

The entire linebacking corps is out for the season or hobbled.

leavingthezoo
10/19/2006, 04:30 PM
i injured my transfer once. :P

mdklatt
10/19/2006, 04:46 PM
i injured my transfer once.

:hot:

royalfan5
10/19/2006, 04:48 PM
All of those are game injuries except for Bowman, so I wouldn't blame the practice surface. Austin will probably have to have his knees replaced after the season, he might be one of the toughest NU players ever to play with a shot as knees as he has. All the back-up lbs are out, the starters except for McKeon are fine.

BIG_IKE
10/19/2006, 04:59 PM
Interesting....lets hope Texas doesnt pound the ball much with Young,Charles, Melton and that one guy. Those LB's are gonna get tired.