PDA

View Full Version : some of you still think Bush went to war for ratings?

picasso
10/19/2006, 12:46 PM
I never did. and if YOU did it just doesn't add up, not then and not now.

I think he'd have decent approval ratings right now had we never invaded Iraq.

belch.

mdklatt
10/19/2006, 12:49 PM
No, silly, Clinton bombed Sudan and Afghanistan for his approval rating. Bush went to war for oil.

belch.

Are you posting from the crapper? :eek:

Fugue
10/19/2006, 12:52 PM
No, silly, Clinton bombed Sudan and Afghanistan for his approval rating. Bush went to war for oil.

Are you posting from the crapper? :eek:

heh

picasso
10/19/2006, 12:52 PM
well of course oil plays a part. But Bush didn't create our hunger and need for it (although some looneballs think so).
I'm just sayin some people on this board claimed his sole reason for invading Iraq was to improve his ratings.
I'm not wanting to start a whizzing contest here. whether you like the guy or not, you have to agree that if he was just wanting to have good ratings and stuff, starting a war probably wasn't the best route.

Scott D
10/19/2006, 12:54 PM
pic, clearly Bush went to war because many many moons ago his daddy took away all of his little green army men with the plastic tanks on real flimsy axles that broke way too easily because he was misbehaving...he's just been using that grudge from when he was 5. :D

picasso
10/19/2006, 12:54 PM
no, I'm saving my lavatory trip for this Saturday afternoon in Dean's trailer. I'm going to see if I can make that thing few a few feet.:D

picasso
10/19/2006, 12:55 PM
pic, clearly Bush went to war because many many moons ago his daddy took away all of his little green army men with the plastic tanks on real flimsy axles that broke way too easily because he was misbehaving...he's just been using that grudge from when he was 5. :D
that's reason enough for me! I used to stack them on our stairs and shoot'em down with a rubber band. it was pretty good stuff.

Scott D
10/19/2006, 12:56 PM
that's reason enough for me! I used to stack them on our stairs and shoot'em down with a rubber band. it was pretty good stuff.

backyard...army men...rubber cement...matches. Good times.....good times :D

OklahomaTuba
10/19/2006, 01:18 PM
I thought he bombed the WTC for ratings so then he could go grab all of Iraq's oil?

At least thats what our fellow leftists tell us.

crawfish
10/19/2006, 01:19 PM

What's that soldier doing attached to that explosive device?

http://www.debianusers.pl/articles/resources/debian_distros/buzz.jpg

49r
10/19/2006, 01:48 PM
:les: Whizzing contest!

GottaHavePride
10/19/2006, 02:13 PM
Don't whiz on the electric fence.