Can you say desperation?

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061019/ap_on_re_us/immigration_voting_threat

:pop:

NormanPride
10/19/2006, 08:31 AM
No, I have a lisp.

KABOOKIE
10/19/2006, 08:44 AM
So you think it's ok to allow Al-queda to vote? Talk about desperation.

And welcome to yesterday's topic.

dolemitesooner
10/19/2006, 08:45 AM
I don't even know why they are worried about California.

C&CDean
10/19/2006, 08:53 AM
If you change your vote based on anything but your deep beliefs, you're a ****ing idiot. When I see changing polls I think "are there really that many dip****s in America?" Sadly, there are.

Place your vote for who your heart/mind tells you, not for who/what you see on TV.

KABOOKIE
10/19/2006, 08:55 AM
I like voter fraud.

:eek:

TUSooner
10/19/2006, 08:58 AM
***Place your vote for who your heart/mind tells you, not for who/what you see on TV.

Unless maybe your heart/mind tells you to vote for C. Ray Nagin. :(

Hatfield
10/19/2006, 09:11 AM
al queso has a huge hispanic contingent?

C&CDean
10/19/2006, 09:19 AM
Unless maybe your heart/mind tells you to vote for C. Ray Nagin. :(

In Nagin's case they voted with their heart - cause they obviously don't have brains.

KABOOKIE
10/19/2006, 09:19 AM
All illegals are hispanics? I had no idea.

Hatfield
10/19/2006, 09:32 AM
sorry just figured you were speaking about the article...you know somewhat on point....guess that is where i went wrong in the first place.

see the article...which this thread is about...is about sending out letters written in spanish to hispanics.....

you can see my confusion when you run in here banging the al queso gong.

NormanPride
10/19/2006, 09:56 AM
I'm ****ing sick of politics. Can't we have a vacation from them for, say, a decade?

KABOOKIE
10/19/2006, 10:26 AM
sorry just figured you were speaking about the article...you know somewhat on point....guess that is where i went wrong in the first place.

see the article...which this thread is about...is about sending out letters written in spanish to hispanics.....

you can see my confusion when you run in here banging the al queso gong.

Oh my bad. You see, when people think it's ok to allow Hispanic illegals to vote then I believe those same people would think it's ok to allow other illegals to vote, i.e. "Al-Queso." The letter was a statement about how voter fraud is illegal in America. Which, I dunno maybe that's a good thing. Right? Unless you think it's vital to your political success. So I can see your confusion as to the topic and it's importance......

Hatfield
10/19/2006, 10:37 AM
where did anyone say it is ok for illegal hispanics to vote?
where does anyone advocate voter fraud?
but again nice job at thinking you are actually saying something.

StoopTroup
10/19/2006, 10:38 AM
It really looks like a hate crime to me...:D

KaiserSooner
10/19/2006, 10:50 AM
So you think it's ok to allow Al-queda to vote? Talk about desperation.

And welcome to yesterday's topic.

Hmmm, yeah...I don't really feel all that compelled to apologize for not seeing a topic from yesterday.

It's called having a life.

KaiserSooner
10/19/2006, 10:52 AM
I like voter fraud:eek:

So, immigrants who vote are committing voter fraud?

Fugue
10/19/2006, 10:55 AM
Hmmm, yeah...I don't really feel all that compelled to apologize for not seeing a topic from yesterday.

It's called having a life.

You just insulted everyone who was on here yesterday. :D

SoonerBorn68
10/19/2006, 11:10 AM

Yep, it's just a friendly reminder to illegals that voter fraud is againt the law...but of course they are here illegally already so they don't care about the laws and rules of our country.

OklahomaTuba
10/19/2006, 11:15 AM
where did anyone say it is ok for illegal hispanics to vote?
where does anyone advocate voter fraud?
but again nice job at thinking you are actually saying something.

The Dims were passing these out at a pro-illegal immigration rally earlier this year.

http://wizbangblog.com/images/2006/04/democrat-protest-literature.jpg

OklahomaTuba
10/19/2006, 11:20 AM
Of course, there is this little nugget:

Well sure, everybody can help. Yeah, absolutely. You can all help. Yeah, you don't need papers for voting, you don't need to be a registered voter to help.

This was in spanish I believe.

KABOOKIE
10/19/2006, 11:27 AM
So, immigrants who vote are committing voter fraud?

I pretty sure there is a Federal law that specifically prohibits immigrants from voting.

OklahomaTuba
10/19/2006, 11:51 AM
I pretty sure there is a Federal law that specifically prohibits immigrants from voting.

But how can anyone tell?

The libz don't want us to have voting IDs.

KABOOKIE
10/19/2006, 12:32 PM
But how can anyone tell?

The libz don't want us to have voting IDs.

Well, it's really easier on all of us if we just let anyone with a pulse (and some dead people too) show up and vote. That way it’s fair. :rolleyes:

I guess if not wanting voter fraud is a sign of desperation then we’re screwed. Of course, these will be the same people complaining about how the election was stolen after they lose.

usmc-sooner
10/19/2006, 12:36 PM
GOP wanting to enforce the laws of our land, wow that is desperation.

Vaevictis
10/19/2006, 12:43 PM
Some immigrants can vote, contrary to what the letter says. And mailing people and telling them that voting will get them deported isn't enforcing the law.

If the recipient is a naturalized immigrant who can legally vote, it's probably against the law.

usmc-sooner
10/19/2006, 12:46 PM
Some immigrants can vote, contrary to what the letter says. And mailing people and telling them that voting will get them deported isn't enforcing the law.

If the recipient is a naturalized immigrant who can legally vote, it's probably against the law.

so getting bs junk mail is against the law, where can I turn these people in. I've gotten some bs letters from Democrats talking about their opponents.

If you are legally able to vote then obviously the letter doesn't apply to you. But if you're not supposed to vote then take note of the letter.

If we could only let the Mexicans and convicted felons determine the outcome it would be a Democrat wet dream. :pop:

KaiserSooner
10/19/2006, 12:53 PM

Uhh, not if they're naturalized. Read the article. The particular piece of mail in question was sent to naturalized citizens, too.

KaiserSooner
10/19/2006, 12:57 PM
From the article:

The letter, written in Spanish, tells recipients: "You are advised that if your residence in this country is illegal or you are an immigrant, voting in a federal election is a crime that could result in jail time."
In fact, immigrants who are naturalized U.S. citizens can legally vote.
It is illegal to threaten or intimidate voters...

KABOOKIE
10/19/2006, 01:03 PM
Uhh, not if they're naturalized. Read the article. The particular piece of mail in question was sent to naturalized citizens, too.

JHC. Somebody who is naturalized is no longer an immigrant by law. They're a ****ing U.S. Citizen. I'd imagine that someone who just went through that process would understand the message's intent.

OklahomaTuba
10/19/2006, 01:04 PM
In fact, immigrants who are naturalized U.S. citizens can legally vote.[/i]

Yup, total desperation.

:rolleyes:

OklahomaTuba
10/19/2006, 01:05 PM
JHC. Somebody who is naturalized is no longer an immigrant by law. They're a ****ing U.S. Citizen. I'd imagine that someone who just went through that process would understand the message's intent.

Shhh, don't tell them the obvious, they think they are being smart again. :P

KABOOKIE
10/19/2006, 01:11 PM
And how the **** is the message supposed to get out? Were they supposed to use a list of mailing addresses of all known illegals and immigrants? Obviously stating voter election laws is now intimidating voters? Holy **** we’re desperate.

OklahomaTuba
10/19/2006, 01:13 PM
Next thing you know, they will tell people what date they can vote on.

Oh those tricky KKKonservatives.

Vaevictis
10/19/2006, 01:14 PM
so getting bs junk mail is against the law, where can I turn these people in.

If you receive a letter that suggests that voting is going to get you thrown in jail or deported, then you can report it to the local election board I imagine.

OklahomaTuba
10/19/2006, 01:16 PM
Good thing no one is mailing the US law to people. The libz might have a problem with that.

Stoop Dawg
10/19/2006, 02:56 PM
Since the resident crackpots seem to think the letter is a-okay, why did the Rep candidate deny sending it and even "discharge" the employee who supposedly did? Seems like he should be basking in the glory of educating people about election laws instead of ducking. :confused:

KABOOKIE
10/19/2006, 03:13 PM
Since the resident crackpots seem to think the letter is a-okay, why did the Rep candidate deny sending it and even "discharge" the employee who supposedly did? Seems like he should be basking in the glory of educating people about election laws instead of ducking. :confused:

:rolleyes:

crawfish
10/19/2006, 03:15 PM
I'd be more up-in-arms about this if it wasn't a response to dems trying to find a way for illegal immigrants/non-citizens to vote.

Vaevictis
10/19/2006, 03:25 PM
I'd be more up-in-arms about this if it wasn't a response to dems trying to find a way for illegal immigrants/non-citizens to vote.

I say we jail 'em all.

KaiserSooner
10/20/2006, 10:42 AM
Hmm, yeah. Mailing a threatening letter was such the right thing to do that the California Republican party and the Orange County GOP is asking their candidate to withdraw from the race.

http://www.breitbart.com/news/2006/10/19/D8KS2P100.html

Wow...when the GOP can't help but trip over itself in Orange County, you know they have issues.