PDA

View Full Version : guess who...

badger
10/18/2006, 10:12 PM
it's tommie harris, and while I'll never be a bears fan, I'm happy he's representing the Sooners well in the NFL.
http://espn-ak.starwave.com/i/nfl/dangerzone/nfl_dangerzone_skirm.jpg
This is on ESPN.com's main NFL page right now.

okienole3
10/18/2006, 10:32 PM
hard to believe he is just about to turn only 23.

Soonerus
10/18/2006, 10:51 PM
He has always been "The Real Deal".....

tommieharris91
10/18/2006, 10:56 PM
Dat's my boy right dere.

GottaHavePride
10/18/2006, 11:04 PM
As a Sooner Fan, how can you NOT be a Bears fan right now? JD, Bradley, Tommie, AND Dusty.

badger
10/18/2006, 11:07 PM
As a Sooner Fan, how can you NOT be a Bears fan right now? JD, Bradley, Tommie, AND Dusty.
by being a packers fan from birth. Da Bears, even when they were terrible, were always our best rival.

Now that the Packers are the ones that are terrible, it's just football angst and envy for Green Bay fans.

"WHY COULDN'T THOSE SOONERS PLAY FOR US???" :(

...oh well, we're getting AD next year :D:D:D

and then, the Sooners won't want to tackle him out of loyalty :)

tommieharris91
10/18/2006, 11:11 PM
Sadly, Mark Bradley and Hurricane Dvoracek aren't playing right now. Neither may play at all this season. Bradley is hurt, and I've heard he might be put on IR. I think Dusty is hurt right now, too.

J.D. Runnels has a Rookie Diary on chicagobears.com right now. His latest entry is here (http://www.chicagobears.com/news/RookieDiary.asp?story_id=2533).

Scott D
10/19/2006, 02:02 AM
by being a packers fan from birth. Da Bears, even when they were terrible, were always our best rival.

Now that the Packers are the ones that are terrible, it's just football angst and envy for Green Bay fans.

"WHY COULDN'T THOSE SOONERS PLAY FOR US???" :(

...oh well, we're getting AD next year :D:D:D

and then, the Sooners won't want to tackle him out of loyalty :)

hah....you think Favre is gonna lose them that many games? :D

Scotty
10/19/2006, 02:05 AM
Hell, I think he'd do anything to get some talent around him. :D