PDA

View Full Version : Fired Miami analyst speaks out

royalfan5
10/17/2006, 04:12 PM
http://deadspin.com/sports/college-football/lamar-thomas-speaks-kind-of-208247.php

As a warning you might emerge from that link dumber. Hell 2 da naw.

RacerX
10/17/2006, 04:15 PM
I LOVE TO TALK YA!

Blues1
10/17/2006, 04:17 PM
Still can keep his Mouth shut....!

Hope he enjoys his Long Vacation from College Football....(FOREVER)

R'

TUSooner
10/17/2006, 04:28 PM
first of all anyone who has ever met me knows my passion for the program. The University of Miami made me the person that i am today. [Tthat's right, point the finger!] I have NEVER shied away from speaking my opinion. Yesterday I saw a struggling miami football group become a TEAM [I'm pretty sure he meant "GANG"]. This is my second year working for Comcast Sports Southeast, and I really enjoy it. Recently this year I was pulled aside and told I needed to be more pro UM, because i was being to hard on the KIDS. Yesterday I watched our KIDS play a team that came into the OB for one reason, to make a name for its program. FIU WAS NOT GOING TO GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT [Literally, it seems]. AT first they were very physical,and that was to be expected because 90 percent of FIU's KIDS had dreams of being a Cane. But then their frustration set in, after James Bryant turned up the heat with his physical play. Cheap shots then pursued. I WAS PROUD OF THOSE KIDS FOR STANDING UP FOR THEIR BROTHERS. I do not agree with the swinging of the helmets. Nor the media only pointing out our KIDS. But if you know anything about this program, WE ARE THE TEAM THAT EVERYONE HATES. ON to what i said, I was so hyped in the booth I let my emotions take over. Do I have to apologize for sayin what I said? HELL 2 DA NAW ! Im going to make this simple, FIU tried to push us around and we fought back. From that point on for first time this year, WE look like A team trying to Destroy the opposition. I said i wanted to get on the elevator and go down to the field. LOL, I'm 36 years old what hell would i have accomplished. I did say you cant come into our house and try to slap us and not get slapped back. which is true so............. I'm not a coach ! My job is to talk [and not to THINK!]. For our broadcasts which are made for U of M fans, I'm supposed to add insight. And by golly I gave it, [More's the pity!] [non sequitur warning] because if that was during my tenure we would have invited FIU to Tamiami Park to get it on(FRIENDLY GAME OF SANDLOT FOOTBALL,OF COURSE) LOL. As you notice, I've called them KIDS. Lets not forget that. For most of these KIDS [the little guys ride their bikes to practice and have to be home before dark], The U is their FAMILY [another euphemism for GANG].Some people spoke of my lack of professionalism, but this wasnt ESPN, ABC, TBS or PBS. Im not supposed to be neutral [or intelligent, or responsible, either]. Folks that watch this want to hear about the U, past and present. Listen If You wanna say I wouldnt Be a good coach because of my passion, Go ahead, thats your opinion. Maybe later on in life i will finally send in my resume. But right now I'm having too much fun running my mouth. OH yea I also enjoy chatting with our True fans. And for the ones who love to be very critical of me and the team. so be it . KEEP ON KEEPIN ON ITS YOUR OPINION. GOD BLESS AMERICA ITS ALL THE ABOUT U, BABY!I LOVE TO TALK YA!
The dude is f***ing clueless; or the world is deeper down the drain than I feared.

The Maestro
10/17/2006, 04:37 PM
You know, if you read that mess from Thomas while thinking of the "Bum, bum, bum..." repeat opening to "Jesus Walks" by Kanye West it has much more of a dramatic effect. Oh, and don't forget to add a Lil Jon growl at the end of each sentence.

mrowl
10/17/2006, 04:40 PM
this is the same dude who beat the crap out of his pregnant girlfriend.

BoonesFarmSooner
10/17/2006, 04:40 PM
You know, if you read that mess from Thomas while thinking of the "Bum, bum, bum..." repeat opening to "Jesus Walks" by Kanye West it has much more of a dramatic effect. Oh, and don't forget to add a Lil Jon growl at the end of each sentence.

Uh.....

WHAT?

RFH Shakes
10/17/2006, 04:45 PM
" Tar Heel Fan (http://deadspin.com/commenter/tarheelfan225/) says:
NO ONE COMES INTO THE OB AND TRIES TO STEAL MY CHEEZ DOODLES!!!"

My favorite reply.:D

yermom
10/17/2006, 04:45 PM
HELL 2 DA NAW !

birddog
10/17/2006, 04:46 PM
Uh.....

WHAT?

WHO?

anyone know what smart guy said during the melee that got him fired?

Jimminy Crimson
10/17/2006, 04:59 PM
Tha U :rolleyes:

Tulsa_Fireman
10/17/2006, 05:02 PM
This is from the Fark side of life, but man, it fits.

Point being, it looks like there's more than gang members and thugs being cranked out from 'Da U'...

http://members.cox.net/firemanat25s/lamar_thomas.jpg

GrapevineSooner
10/17/2006, 05:03 PM
I want my cookie now.

Sooner47
10/17/2006, 05:22 PM
I do believe that the sum total of all human knowledge has been reduced as a result of Mr. Thomas opening his mouth.:D

TopDawg
10/17/2006, 05:48 PM
Fired Miami analyst speaks out

...his arse.

TheHumanAlphabet
10/17/2006, 05:51 PM
I'd vote for this... :(

or the world is deeper down the drain than I feared.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/17/2006, 05:55 PM
EETS ALL BOOT DIS UU riched heya

Hornsarelosers
10/17/2006, 06:08 PM
Not much of an apology. Thomas has a very bright future on the unemployment list.