PDA

View Full Version : BIG 12 games this Saturday...

goingoneight
10/16/2006, 11:29 PM
Does anything potentially change this week?

OU vs. Colorado... Even with the loss of AD, this game should be over quickly. Take away AD against Colorado, take away three TD's is what I forsee. Comfortable win, the lead depends on how we establish an AD-free offense with PT under center. Could be 28 points, could be 50... you never know...

I don't know what to think about Nebbish against UT... I can't really figure either team out so far... One team has John Blake on staff, the other has a virtually mistake-free freshmen quarterback... any other team would have more problems than the two. Are they good, bad??? TX proved itself still strong against us :(, and Nebbish only lacked the offensive creativity to beat SUC. This week and next, I'll be a semi-husker fan. Only because I'm tired of hearing about Adarius Bowman and a "BIG 12 Title RUN."
I'll guess, seven point victory, for the home team.

T TECH vs ISU??? May the worst defense lose... I can't bear to watch this one... high scoring Tech victory...

Mangino vs Bad News Bears... Baylor becomes one win closer to a bowl invitation.

Missouri vs K-State... Loss to aTm hurts, but not bad enough to spoil a good mildcat asswhoopin'. Mizzou big over KSU... book it.

There's two other teams I think, but I don't really know, nor care about them, so... how do you see this Saturday panning out???

MarylandSooner
10/17/2006, 04:57 AM
Come-on Nebbish, we need Nebbish to win if nothing else. Then one more stumble for the short horns and we are back in business.

JPNSKER
10/17/2006, 12:18 PM
Come-on Nebbish, we need Nebbish to win if nothing else. Then one more stumble for the short horns and we are back in business.

That's what I'm hoping for!!!:D

caphorns
10/17/2006, 12:32 PM
OU over CU by more than 20 points
UT over NU by more than 10 points
ISU over Tech by less than 7 points
Bears over Jayhawks by 3 in at least 3 OTs
Mizzou over KSU by less than 3
Only one aggy moral victory on Saturday

Pricetag
10/17/2006, 12:56 PM
Only because I'm tired of hearing about Adarius Bowman and a "BIG 12 Title RUN."
No kidding. I had to change the station yesterday because I was afraid Traber's woody was going to pop out of my radio.

fwsooner22
10/17/2006, 12:58 PM
Why is the best game (at least matchup wise) all year between the north-south at freakin 11:00 AM..............That is just stupid............Its perfect for me because we will listen to it all the way to Norman but c'mon.........

Statalyzer
10/17/2006, 01:22 PM
T TECH vs ISU??? May the worst defense lose... I can't bear to watch this one... high scoring Tech victory...

Tech lost to Colorado. Iowa State is 0-3 after playing the 3 best teams in the conference. I'd go with ISU in this one. 27-20.

You guys could now lose to Colorado. Every game is losable without Peterson. However, they are still all winnable too, and I'd only give Colorado a 10-15% chance of pulling this off. Colorado only scored more than 17 in regulation in one game, and it was Tech. I think you'll hold them to about 16 and that will be enough. 30-16.

Texas vs Nebraska should be fairly high-scoring if Nebraska realizes they needs to pass at least twice as often as they run. Our pass rush is great but our coverage is poor. Their problem defensively is they are great at stuffing runs up the middle, but our strength is to the outside. We should be able to run outside for good yardage, they should be able to get good yardage from medium pass routes, so I think it comes to if our DL can get enough pressure on Taylor to slow down the QB. Based on this season so far, I think we can. 35-31.

royalfan5
10/17/2006, 01:37 PM
It's supposed to be cold and rainy in Lincoln on Saturday. I think NU will try strike first, and then try and bludgeon Texas with the run while hoping the weather and the crowd boost the defense. I think will be a low scoring game with less than 30 points scored total. NU has done a great job taking care of the ball this year, and I think that will be the main key for the Huskers along with hitting McCoy as often as possible.

toast
10/17/2006, 02:10 PM
I can't believe I'm actully going to be pulling for mr. f'n-hillbilly throat-slash this weekend. at least we'll know if he believes they have a shot in the game by his early playcalling.

The Maestro
10/17/2006, 02:58 PM
horns first true road game for the colt.