PDA

View Full Version : It's Official...

goingoneight
10/16/2006, 09:49 PM
They've been flirting with sheep for quite a while, now... I found today when turning on the radio hoping for OU updates on 97.1, they are now the "Sports Aggy." I turned on the radio five times, listened intently for about 30 minutes each, and all I heard was Peterson's injury finishes OU, Bowman for Heisman. They even brought up wrestling and basketball and baseball, come on... it's freakin football season!!!

Crimsontothecore
10/16/2006, 09:57 PM
They've been flirting with sheep for quite a while, now... I found today when turning on the radio hoping for OU updates on 97.1, they are now the "Sports Aggy." I turned on the radio five times, listened intently for about 30 minutes each, and all I heard was Peterson's injury finishes OU, Bowman for Heisman. They even brought up wrestling and basketball and baseball, come on... it's freakin football season!!!
But in stoolwater it's always WRASSLIN season:rolleyes:

goingoneight
10/16/2006, 10:04 PM
They always complain about having their winningest coach talk about OU football all year long, now the King has to hear their nonsense, I guess... BTW, did anyone hear a while back when some OSU fan called up on the Switzer Show and started insulting him and calling him a cheater and a has-been and so forth... I could tell The King was getting calmer with his age, as he just laughed it off and I believe Al hung up on him. And what's with all of these so-called schlongwhorn "fans" calling up the SA and saying "Book'em Whorns?!?!" Where were you all the last 35 years, eh? Not too long ago, there wasn't many schlongwhorn fans, period, now they're calling up an OKC radio station??? :confused: