PDA

View Full Version : Re: Monday Night Football

the_ouskull
10/16/2006, 07:54 PM
The cross-eyed kid is looking like Joe freakin' Montana. First TD the Bears have allowed in the first half all year long.

the_ouskull

royalfan5
10/16/2006, 08:18 PM
I wonder if the Titans are kicking themselves yet?

MRNOTDUCKS
10/16/2006, 08:19 PM
I like the way he zips the ball in there! Freaking bullets, man.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/16/2006, 08:20 PM
If I had a voodoo doll it would look just like him and I'd poke its little cross eyes all the time. Man I hate him.

I did see Runnells on the sidelines though. Is Tommie still wearing 97?

trey
10/16/2006, 08:24 PM
hey al davis....kill yourself. you drafted michael huff over leinart and all you had was aaron brooks and andrew walter.

colleyvillesooner
10/16/2006, 08:25 PM
If I had a voodoo doll it would look just like him and I'd poke its little cross eyes all the time. Man I hate him.

I did see Runnells on the sidelines though. Is Tommie still wearing 97?

Tommie is 91.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/16/2006, 08:28 PM
K. Thx.

colleyvillesooner
10/16/2006, 08:33 PM
2nd Grossman pick in the first half.

Leinhart as a pro doesn't bother me that much. I felt bad for him on draft day. I think it humbled him a little bit and will be good for him.

Jack T.
10/16/2006, 08:55 PM
They can't go 2 minutes w/o talking about how wonderful he is! ARRHGHHHH!!!! My trigger finger isn't fast enough on the remote!

SoonerMooner
10/16/2006, 08:59 PM
Bears, meet your arse.

jmikeh
10/16/2006, 09:02 PM
Bears. Press Clippings. Read.

Ark_Sooner
10/16/2006, 09:03 PM
I bet the Bears defense is ready to choke Grossman at halftime.

sooner518
10/16/2006, 09:14 PM
Grossman is sucking balls.

On another NFL note, I have a question.

During the Tampa Bay game yesterday, Cincinatti sacked Tampa's QB on 4th down. Oddly enough, the Benglas were flagged for "Roughing the passer" and the drive was able to continue.

How can there be roughing the passer when the Qb is sacked? That happenned to me once when I was playing NCAA football on PS2 and I thought it was a glitch, but apparently its possible in real life

the_ouskull
10/16/2006, 09:34 PM
They've put a lot of emphasis this year on protecting the QB. Anything deemed "excessive force to make the tackle" can be flagged. I thought that call you're talking about was B.S. too.

the_ouskull

Jackal
10/16/2006, 09:39 PM
I hate Lienhart but at the same time I am glad to see the Bears finally get exposed, they are way over hyped. Just need my Cowboys to keep playing consistently and all will be well.

GrapevineSooner
10/16/2006, 11:30 PM
If you're going to bash the kid for...well...being talented, at least spell his name right guys.

It's L-E-I-N-A-R-T.

RacerX
10/17/2006, 06:47 AM
2nd Grossman pick in the first half.

Leinhart as a pro doesn't bother me that much. I felt bad for him on draft day. I think it humbled him a little bit and will be good for him.

Humbled him into being the last first round draft pick signed.

colleyvillesooner
10/17/2006, 07:23 AM
Humbled him into being the last first round draft pick signed.

It's not always just the player. Least that's what some people said when it was Mark Clayton holding out.

TUSooner
10/17/2006, 07:37 AM
The Bear defense was awesome. They not only had to beat Leinart, they had to beat Grossman - who TOTALLY sucked in every possible bad way. I'm a Bear fan, but I had to feel sorry for the redbirds on this one, Leinart played great and I have never seen a QB play as badly as Grossman played last night. Theisman was all over him all game long -- and righfully so. He threw into coverage and threw badly, as well. Absolute, Total, Complete suckage.

mrowl
10/17/2006, 07:40 AM
it was unbelievable to see a loud, packed house in Arizona.

But, of course the cardinals are still the cardinals.

Blues1
10/17/2006, 08:47 AM
it was unbelievable to see a loud, packed house in Arizona.

But, of course the cardinals are still the cardinals.

When I was a 13 old Kid (1954) playing 8TH GRADE football in Chicago they were "The Chicago Cardinals" - (My Favorite Team -Being from the South Side) - Got My two front teeth Knock out that Season...The Next year they came out with something New - Called " Face Masks." ...!!!

Yep I got one -- One Year too Late.......:(

BUT I KEPT ON ROCKIN'

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/17/2006, 11:55 AM
If you're going to bash the kid for...well...being talented, at least spell his name right guys.

It's L-E-I-N-A-R-T.As long as people continue to misspell the names of OU players on this board, I will spell his name however I feel like spelling it.

fwsooner22
10/17/2006, 12:09 PM
I hate Lienhart but at the same time I am glad to see the Bears finally get exposed, they are way over hyped. Just need my Cowboys to keep playing consistently and all will be well.

Huh...............The Cowboys mentioned in the same breath with the Bears?

Do you have any idea what the Bears would do to that offensive line and the stationary Drew Bledsoe............He would die.............Yeah that was ugly last night but that was the worst the Bears could possibly play on offense and they WON.............No other team can do that.........If the Bears are "overhyped" then the whole league is overrated (there you might have something)......By the way the NFL is all about hype......Wow