PDA

View Full Version : ATTN noobs and everyone else

Gandalf_The_Grey
10/16/2006, 04:50 PM
Yes, this means you too!

Please refrain from starting a new thread when a thread already exists about the same subject. Yes, we all want attention thrown our way, but it's very hard to sift through information when there are 30 threads that all state the same thing. So please be considerate to your fellow posters before you click the new thread button. Specifically, I'd say if you have something to say about AD's injury, there are already 30 threads about it on here. Dig one of those up and reply.

Oh, and don't get your panties in a wad if your duplicate thread gets merged and/or closed.

YWIA!!

soonernation
10/16/2006, 06:08 PM
Just to be clear. After a year of mostly positive experience, in which I had decided to become an Elite Sponsor, I started the Hollis Board, I had a 46,000 spek rating based on real spek not betting over two season and 1500 posts, in the last four weeks I can see this board is a place I don't want to be or patronize. There are two other boards which I believe have at least equivalent football knowledge without the abusive environment. I am taking my business elsewhere.

John W. Helander
President & CEO
GrayBox Services Ltd. &
eState Auction House Ltd.

soonerhubs
10/18/2006, 01:45 PM
Anyone used Graybox Services recently? It's world wide now right?