PDA

View Full Version : Props from a Cowboy fan

poke4christ
10/16/2006, 09:29 AM
In the wake of the Peterson injury there's been a lot of talk and a lot of morning. I decided I would hop on over and make my official statement.

In the time that Peterson has been at OU he has been the best back in the nation, bar none. In his three years, the only person that could compare to him was Reggie Bush, and I'm under the opinion that he had a much better line to work with.

AD's injury was sad not just for OU, but for the sporting world in general. Peterson deserved so much more as a college player. He deserved a Heisman and deserved to be named among the best college backs of all time. That may still happen, but his chances are diminished.

I believe him to be the most talented back to ever have played for OU, and his talent will be shown even more in the NFL.

Congrats to Peterson for what he has done. I wish him only the best of luck in the NFL and hopefully a bowl game.

Zach

MarylandSooner
10/16/2006, 09:51 AM
Thanks for the post, class act.

soonerlaw
10/16/2006, 09:56 AM
Hopefully he will be able to fulfill his legacy to the fullest at the next level, as it was definately cut short at the collegiate one.

ADs_Agent
10/16/2006, 09:58 AM
collarbone injury will be overlooked by NFL scouts, if it had been a knee injury he may have to come back, but he'll still be a top 3 pick.

XingTheRubicon
10/16/2006, 10:00 AM
http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80710