PDA

View Full Version : With all the bad blood between Texas and OU

Luthor
10/16/2006, 09:26 AM
I have to say I feel badly for AD and the team. My son and I were watching the OU game and when AD landed badly we both shuddered. No one and no team deserves that many bad breaks. Well, except for maybe Miami. Those thugs and their coward coach deserve worse than they'll probably get, but I digress. Here's to a speedy recovery for AD.

XingTheRubicon
10/16/2006, 10:03 AM
Kind words

and

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80710

56-39-5
10/16/2006, 10:07 AM
good luck to ou the rest of the way, you've certainly had your share of the bad this year. hoping for a speedy and full recovery for adrian.

OhU1
10/16/2006, 11:07 AM
Thanks. I didn't think the landing looked like anything at the time.

stoopified
10/16/2006, 11:11 AM
Thanks. I didn't think the landing looked like anything at the time.Me to I thought he just dinged it or wort-case scenarioa possible shoulder seperation.Thanks for the support Longhorn fans.

TexasSooner01
10/16/2006, 11:13 AM
good luck to ou the rest of the way, you've certainly had your share of the bad this year. hoping for a speedy and full recovery for adrian.

Thanks. I am still sad though!:(

caphorns
10/16/2006, 11:36 AM
College football got somewhat less interesting this year with AD going down. He was a Sooner, but he was also an East Texas kid who ran like nobody else playing the game right now. I will be excited to see what he does in the pros. But if he returns to college football next year, while I'll dread it in early October, I'll enjoy watching him the rest of the year.

Statalyzer
10/16/2006, 01:40 PM
I was only half paying attention to the game and saw the TD and didn't think anything of it except "Dang Iowa State is not that good"

It was only several hours later that I heard Adrian had gotten injured on the play. Best of luck to him.

All_Day_28
10/16/2006, 01:47 PM
thanks for the thoughts fellas

j_s_ou_1
10/16/2006, 04:05 PM
OU can do fine without peterson, look at stoops record without him. Forget the fact those are completely different teams. We're gonna kill everyone cause that is our right and when anyone bad mouths us like we do them, they are just rude and completely out of line. Sooner Magic is great....this year we haven't had any, so it's a conspiracy. We love calls going our way and would never give up an unearned win, but we better make every team that plays us that gets good calls do it. Seriously, you wonder why people cant wait to take shots at ou fans, it's because they are the biggest hypocrites to walk the face of the earth. You do whatever you want in bad mouthing other teams and cheating them from wins, but when its the other way around, it's so wrong. Get a grip and I hope you enjoy the rest of your season.....and like somebody said, thank god it wasn't thompson that went down.....idiots.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/16/2006, 04:07 PM
OU can do fine without peterson, look at stoops record without him. Forget the fact those are completely different teams. We're gonna kill everyone cause that is our right and when anyone bad mouths us like we do them, they are just rude and completely out of line. Sooner Magic is great....this year we haven't had any, so it's a conspiracy. We love calls going our way and would never give up an unearned win, but we better make every team that plays us that gets good calls do it. Seriously, you wonder why people cant wait to take shots at ou fans, it's because they are the biggest hypocrites to walk the face of the earth. You do whatever you want in bad mouthing other teams and cheating them from wins, but when its the other way around, it's so wrong. Get a grip and I hope you enjoy the rest of your season.....and like somebody said, thank god it wasn't thompson that went down.....idiots.

hey , you should copy and past this in another thread too!!!...wait you did....Well do it again because I enjoy reading it every single time!

soonerloyal
10/16/2006, 07:00 PM
I watched him hit the end zone and thought "Ouch! It's a wonder he didn't hurt himself." But I didn't actually think he had.

Bless his heart.

KC//CRIMSON
10/16/2006, 07:07 PM
I have to say I feel badly for AD and the team. My son and I were watching the OU game and when AD landed badly we both shuddered. No one and no team deserves that many bad breaks. Well, except for maybe Miami. Those thugs and their coward coach deserve worse than they'll probably get, but I digress. Here's to a speedy recovery for AD.

It's *uckheads like this http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=4542258&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart= that make the bad blood boil.

StoopTroup
10/16/2006, 08:03 PM
It's *uckheads like this http://forums.hornfans.com/php/wwwthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=football&Number=4542258&page=1&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=0&fpart= that make the bad blood boil.
Yeah that's pretty bad.

Nelson Peterson's story will probably end up in book form.

He'll end up making more legitimate money than most of those idiots in that thread I bet.

People who respond like that without really knowing what AD's Dad did really are ignorant.

It's tough enough to stay on the straight and narrow when guys get out.

I've never understood why people have so much hatred toward Ex-cons. Don't we really want them to never break the law again?

There is a repeat Offender Law that will put the ones away who deserve to be put away.

Money Launderers, although dispicable are no match for someone like Ken Lay.

Lay has gone on to an even greater Appeals Court...I hope he gets what's coming and you can include anyone like him for that matter.

Nelson Peterson...Good Luck with your life and don't let your Son down.

AlbqSooner
10/16/2006, 08:20 PM
Dadgumit. Hating the whorns is so easy, so natural, and so much a part of my life. Then a few come along and say stuff like this. Makes life really confusing. Thanks for the thoughts that seem to be sincere. But PLEASE go back to despicable so life will again seem normal. (Winky icon here)

goingoneight
10/16/2006, 11:47 PM
Whorn fans are actually taking everything lightly that has happened to us. I would have expected plenty of Bomar jokes, Lexus jokes, Nelson Peterson jokes and Stoops jokes by now, but most of them are able to let sh*t go. Now aggy, they are totally consumed with being asshats to us...

Texas Law Student
10/17/2006, 12:05 AM

I made a thread stating the same sentiment, and was told "@#% off Horn".

This football nonsense is just a game. AD is a person. Everyone in Texas is proud of their native son, and will look forward to his efforts in the future...just as all true Texans always support their conference, no matter who represents it. From the old days of the Southwest Conference, with the Ags and OU, to the modern era with OU and Texas. We all stand by each other and support each other, no matter the rivalry.

So here's a toast to AD, and the Big 12 South, and win or lose, here's hoping we're all supporting the Big 12 champion in the bowl game this year.

Crucifax Autumn
10/17/2006, 12:58 AM
I always pull for the conference...except when it hurts OU.

The better everyone else does, the better we do.

That said, I hope the asshat faggies lose every game they ever play from here on out.

caphorns
10/17/2006, 09:35 AM
I made a thread stating the same sentiment, and was told "@#% off Horn".

This football nonsense is just a game. AD is a person. Everyone in Texas is proud of their native son, and will look forward to his efforts in the future...just as all true Texans always support their conference, no matter who represents it. From the old days of the Southwest Conference, with the Ags and OU, to the modern era with OU and Texas. We all stand by each other and support each other, no matter the rivalry.

So here's a toast to AD, and the Big 12 South, and win or lose, here's hoping we're all supporting the Big 12 champion in the bowl game this year.

This thread was fine until someone had to take it too far. Count me out of the Big XII rah rah section if Calliwussy or those toy soldier aggot clowns end up on top for some unholy reason (maybe the year of the sheep).

SoonerJLB
10/17/2006, 12:03 PM
Bad blood between Texas & OU? When did this happen...I love the Longhorns. :texan:

SoonerJLB
10/17/2006, 12:15 PM
Bad blood between Texas & OU? When did this happen...I love the Longhorns. Seriously, Cap, Lit, Herr, Luthor and a few other are good to have around and all the Longhorn fans I know in person are cool. However, whenever I go to Hornfans.com, I understand the why the bad blood exists:texan:

OUmillenium
10/17/2006, 01:17 PM
Kind words

and

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80710

Was that a recent pregame prayer?