PDA

View Full Version : Note left on my desk by a co-worker

colleyvillesooner
10/16/2006, 08:43 AM
It's the article from the DMN syaing "Peterson done for the season"

The kicker?

A post it with the handwritten note, "His showboating will cost OU their Season. What a Loser!" They didn't sign it.

Unbelievable. I'm pretty sure it's a horn fan who works here. She talks more smack when we lose, than when they win. After 2004 Orange Bowl, she was waiting for me to get to work holding up the picture in the paper,of OU losing.

:mad: x 1000

OKLA21FAN
10/16/2006, 08:46 AM
a full investigation from your HR dept should be looked into, for such a HARRASSING note

just sayin

Norman Sooner
10/16/2006, 08:50 AM
I'd step on their big toe for that crap....

TopDawg
10/16/2006, 08:54 AM
It's the article from the DMN syaing "Peterson done for the season"

The kicker?

A post it with the handwritten note, "His showboating will cost OU their Season. What a Loser!" They didn't sign it.

Unbelievable. I'm pretty sure it's a horn fan who works in our DC. She talks more smack when we lose, than when they win. After 2004 Orange Bowl, she was waiting for me to get to work holding up the picture in the paper,of OU losing.

:mad: x 1000

I think you're confused. The note said "His showboating will cost OU their Season." and then it was signed "What a Loser!"

KABOOKIE
10/16/2006, 08:55 AM
Bitch.

Jason White's Third Knee
10/16/2006, 09:05 AM
Sorry, but making fun of a good guy that got hurt by doing his job shows that she lacks any character what-so-ever. She is a piece of crap.

olevetonahill
10/16/2006, 09:07 AM
just ignore the bitch . we have more class than any :texan:

picasso
10/16/2006, 09:11 AM
going 100 percent dose not = showboating. we were up 18 points and he was still going all out. leave a note there that says "up yours" for the anonymous person.

footballfanatic
10/16/2006, 09:12 AM
Very sad. Most Horns here are big fans of Peterson. He is a class act all the way, a real fighter. So glad he wasn't hurt for our game. We wanted to win by beating the best.

dolemitesooner
10/16/2006, 09:15 AM
I'd ****ing choke her

Widescreen
10/16/2006, 09:36 AM
Turdy Mc******nstein.

GrapevineSooner
10/16/2006, 09:42 AM
Give her a warm glass of STFU.

okienole3
10/16/2006, 09:47 AM

dolemitesooner
10/16/2006, 09:50 AM
I'd ****ing choke her
I guess my ? is why have you not choked this beoncye

soonerlaw
10/16/2006, 09:58 AM
My suggestion would be to get her picture on the Fark board, explain your story, and let the masters over there fark her into oblivion.

JohnnyMack
10/16/2006, 10:01 AM
Call her out.

Axe her if she did it.

Then punchasize her face.

soonerhubs
10/16/2006, 10:07 AM
Call her out.

Axe her if she did it.

Here here. This is the right choice.

SoonerBK
10/16/2006, 10:15 AM
You all may as well get used to what people are saying, and suck it up. It is sad that all these fans of other teams wait till something like this happens to show thier true colors, but that is the way it is. People love to pile on when they do not know the facts. Especially when they do not know the facts. It is always going to be OU vs. the world, and if you do not think that is the case, you are wrong. People are always going to hate us b/c we win all the time. This is one reason why I am not someone who roots for the conference to do well. When something bad happens to us, they all pile on.

Also, if you think that all the other coaches that have to face Oklahoma are not silently rejoicing you are wrong also. This season could turn out to be a pretty good story depending on how the team reacts to all this adversity. What if we go 10-2 with all the bad luck that has come our way? So it is not a tiltle year, big deal. We know what happened on the field, and we know what the Sooners are capable of. Everyone else can go run up an alley and holler fish for all I care.

OUDoc
10/16/2006, 10:17 AM
Call her out.

Then punchasize her face. (for being a horn)

Axe her if she did it.

(Just wanted to change the order a bit.)

Beef
10/16/2006, 10:18 AM
Call her out.

Axe her if she did it.

And take a **** in her trashcan.

Rhino
10/16/2006, 10:21 AM
I think you should kill her.

Scott D
10/16/2006, 10:22 AM
I'd ask her to check her degree and make sure it says "University of I Hate Oklahoma" because it can't possibly say anything else. Then I'd ask her how Ramonce Taylor is working out.

JohnnyMack
10/16/2006, 10:30 AM
And take a **** in her open sunroof.

Fixed.

tbl
10/16/2006, 10:34 AM
My suggestion would be to get her picture on the Fark board, explain your story, and let the masters over there fark her into oblivion.
That's a pretty good idea, seriously. If the guys there know it's no holds barred and open season, I fear for what kind of monstrocities will be produced.

tbl
10/16/2006, 10:35 AM
BTW, you might want to make sure it's her before you go that route.

colleyvillesooner
10/16/2006, 10:38 AM
I'm not gonna do any of the suggestions on here, even if it is her. She doesn't deserve a response. That's exactly what she wants.

caphorns
10/16/2006, 11:00 AM
Frankly, this may cost us Longhorn fans in the BCS. This is not, however, the reason this struck me wrong. Who of you bunch crossed paths with the black cat, broke the mirror, opened the umbrella indoors. It's time to knock on some wood and spend hours in search of that 4-leaf clover. I don't know what it will take but it just appears that your team is cursed this year. Too many issues to mention just one, but it is abundantly clear that this team is suffering from a serious sports curse.

You never know what will happen next in college football. Texas could lose a couple of games and put you guys back in the BCS picture. We're still riding quite a wave of good fortune and I'm not sure when that runs out.

Now any person who cheered for Peterson or ANY college football player to get hurt is a complete and utter f*ckstick. And if you want to respond to them properly let them know that every real Texas fan that heard this crap wants them gone from our fanbase. Suggest that we'd even be willing to help them find some cool OSU Buckeye, CU Buffalo or UM Hurricane gear. They'd fit in well with that element.

AlabamaSooner
10/16/2006, 11:01 AM
This is just my 2 cents. First of all, just let it slid off of your back. Don't get all furious about it like they want you to. Show class like a Sooner fan should and that'll be enough to get them off your case (because they want the exact opposite). Second of all, it honestly should be quite flattering to have people do stuff like that to us (stay with me here). It says, "You guys are so good and win so much that we have to take our shots at you when we can." People love to see the big dogs fall and if there ever was a big dog in college football, it's us. Let 'em get their punches in while they can, because it won't last long. We're too proud of a program with too much support to stay down because of one or two bad things happening.

stoopified
10/16/2006, 11:04 AM
Damn no-class agroids.

TexasLidig8r
10/16/2006, 11:30 AM
I am so incredibly disappointed in you people.

Page TWO and not one...

"Is she hawt?"

"This thread is worthless without pics." or

"If she is hawt, bend her over and do her in the arse" post.

You people are losing your sight on priorities here.

:rolleyes:

LosAngelesSooner
10/16/2006, 12:37 PM
I say kick her in the nuts.

Rooster
10/16/2006, 12:39 PM
Who of you bunch crossed paths with the black cat, broke the mirror, opened the umbrella indoors. It's time to knock on some wood and spend hours in search of that 4-leaf clover. I don't know what it will take but it just appears that your team is cursed this year.

bad idea...

"Knowledge and Skill Overcome Superstition and Luck".

The flight students who formed the Dawn Patrol knew that relying on superstition and luck was not an option. They knew that the knowledge and skill gained at Spartan was imperative to their success. The students thought of the most superstitious symbols and brazenly combined them for the insignia to place on the tails of their planes.
The Dawn Patrol members knew that the "superstitious" symbols would have no bearing on their success because they relied only on their knowledge and skill!

never get caught up in the superstition crap..

Sooner_Bob
10/16/2006, 12:42 PM
Some people have no class.

caphorns
10/16/2006, 12:44 PM
Rooster - I'm pretty sure AD was knowledgeable and skilled when he broke his collarbone. Obviously knowledge and skill goes a long way, but you do need some luck (or at least not to be horribly unlucky).

I understand your point though and am simply recognizing the obvious here as a matter of looking back. I can't remember a team - collegiate or professional - having a worse run of bad luck in a long time.

Rooster
10/16/2006, 12:51 PM
I dont see it as bad luck...In football people get hurt, its part of the game..
The other things that have gone wrong could have been avoided...

Rhino
10/16/2006, 01:15 PM
I still think you should kill her.

wishbonesooner
10/16/2006, 01:30 PM
Every piece of filth OSU fan in my office had to make a snide remark this morning. I was looking forward to AD going for 300 plus against them, now I just want to hang 100 on those sheep lovers.

caphorns
10/16/2006, 02:19 PM
I dont see it as bad luck...In football people get hurt, its part of the game..
The other things that have gone wrong could have been avoided...

I'd put the Bomar and Pac 10 official scandals right up there as being fortuitous events your coaches and team could not avoid or have forseen. Weird year for you guys. And having AD knocked out for the remainder of the season where he wasn't even seriously hit doesn't just seem like "part of the game." It looks alot more like horrible luck.

But maybe we are just arguing semantics. I didn't say that this bad luck excuses your team or coaches from performing. But all of these things undoubtedly have had or will have an impact on winning this year.

Rooster
10/16/2006, 02:24 PM
Bomar had nothing to do with luck..
the pac 10 robbery had nothing to do with luck..
jumping off sides has nothing to do with luck.
A running back getting hurt has nothing to do with luck..
falling off a skyscraper and landing in a mud puddle and surviving is luck..

ashley
10/16/2006, 02:36 PM
A true football fan appreciates greatness in an individual on any team.

picasso
10/16/2006, 02:38 PM
Every piece of filth OSU fan in my office had to make a snide remark this morning. I was looking forward to AD going for 300 plus against them, now I just want to hang 100 on those sheep lovers.
funny because you wouldn't have heard crap had they not made a comeback on that football powerhouse Kansas.

tell them Eddie Sutton called and he needs a ride home from Hooters.

ashley
10/16/2006, 02:40 PM
A true footballl fan appreciates greatness in a player no matter what team they play for.

TexasSooner01
10/16/2006, 02:43 PM
I would pee in her coffee!

JohnnyMack
10/16/2006, 02:47 PM
I've thought about it some more, and come to the conclusion that this individual needs to have poo flung on her.

j_s_ou_1
10/16/2006, 02:51 PM
I don't blame any of it on AD. I blame it on Stoops. When you are winning that late and your offense is based on ONE player doing the majority of the work, you take him out.

8timechamps
10/16/2006, 02:54 PM
People almost always envy what they can't attain.

envy=anger=your coworker

JohnnyMack
10/16/2006, 02:58 PM

envy=anger=your coworker

Thanks Yoda.

:P

picasso
10/16/2006, 03:02 PM
I don't blame any of it on AD. I blame it on Stoops. When you are winning that late and your offense is based on ONE player doing the majority of the work, you take him out.
kiss my sack.

PDTsooner
10/16/2006, 03:16 PM
What now? Well let me tell you

what now. I'm gonna call a couple

pipe-hittin' ni**as, who'll go to

work on her here with a pair of

pliers and a blow torch.

That's what i'd do to her!!

j_s_ou_1
10/16/2006, 03:37 PM
kiss my sack.
Sorry I'm not gonna be the typical Sooner fan and say all is well. Our d isn't like it has been and we just lost half of our offense. Without him, it'll make the other half harder to perform like it has. I guess I should say Stoops shoulda given him more carries so he woulda got 200 before he got hurt.

Rhino
10/16/2006, 03:37 PM
Nah, just kill her.

Rhino
10/16/2006, 03:43 PM
Our d isn't like it has been I take it our defense holding the last three opponents to 95, 232 and 238 total yards (188.3 ypg) and 0, 21 and 7 points (9.3 ppg) isn't up to par for you?

picasso
10/16/2006, 03:47 PM
I take it our defense holding the last three opponents to 95, 232 and 238 total yards (188.3 ypg) and 0, 21 and 7 points (9.3 ppg) isn't up to par for you?
he's a troll. and just because you're being critical doesn't make you special. troll wanker person.

GrapevineSooner
10/16/2006, 03:48 PM

envy=anger=your coworker
Along those lines CVS, perhaps you should have your fiancee contact her and...ummm...well you know. ;)

On second thought, just follow Rhino's suggestion.

j_s_ou_1
10/16/2006, 03:50 PM
I take it our defense holding the last three opponents to 95, 232 and 238 total yards (188.3 ypg) and 0, 21 and 7 points (9.3 ppg) isn't up to par for you?
Again, keep in mind two of those teams were MTSU and Iowa State.....and I'm pretty sure it's 0, 28 and 9....making it....12.33 points per game...not 9.3.

colleyvillesooner
10/16/2006, 03:53 PM
Again, keep in mind two of those teams were MTSU and Iowa State.....and I'm pretty sure it's 0, 28 and 9....making it....12.33 points per game...not 9.3.

he's not counting the safety or the fumble for a TD in the Texas game. Those shouldn't count against the D

j_s_ou_1
10/16/2006, 03:54 PM
Ok, 9.3.....again, its MTSU and ISU. They arn't exactly powers in the offensive game.

j_s_ou_1
10/16/2006, 04:02 PM
OU can do fine without peterson, look at stoops record without him. Forget the fact those are completely different teams. We're gonna kill everyone cause that is our right and when anyone bad mouths us like we do them, they are just rude and completely out of line. Sooner Magic is great....this year we haven't had any, so it's a conspiracy. We love calls going our way and would never give up an unearned win, but we better make every team that plays us that gets good calls do it. Seriously, you wonder why people cant wait to take shots at ou fans, it's because they are the biggest hypocrites to walk the face of the earth. You do whatever you want in bad mouthing other teams and cheating them from wins, but when its the other way around, it's so wrong. Get a grip and I hope you enjoy the rest of your season.....and like somebody said, thank god it wasn't thompson that went down.....idiots.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/16/2006, 04:17 PM
So what that I am in to Menudo.

Dude whatever you want!

Rhino
10/16/2006, 04:30 PM
Ok, 9.3.....again, its MTSU and ISU. They arn't exactly powers in the offensive game. I'm not saying they were. But none of them did alot against us offensively either.

We held MTSU 150+ under it's average yardage per game.
UT 170+ under.
ISU 100 yards under.

To say that our defense isn't what it used to be would be true in September. Not so much since. Anyone bitching about our defense now is stuck in a rut about what to bitch about. They're probably still bitching about our offensive line that has looked solid most of the season.

Scott D
10/16/2006, 04:37 PM
I'm not saying they were. But none of them did alot against us offensively either.

We held MTSU 150+ under it's average yardage per game.
UT 170+ under.
ISU 100 yards under.

To say that our defense isn't what it used to be would be true in September. Not so much since. Anyone bitching about our defense now is stuck in a rut about what to bitch about. They're probably still bitching about our offensive line that has looked solid most of the season.

pshaw..you mean that offensive line that is absolutely positively going to be worse than this year with almost all of them being juniors with experience? ;)

picasso
10/16/2006, 04:37 PM
he's an oSu troll who is trying to hide the fact that he'd cream his jeans to have the football program and titles we have. but, he can swell his size medium shirt with pride when he enters GIA and sees all them wrasslin and golfin titles.
and he can lie to himslef when he sees Spike Gundy sportin his creased Dockers and think all is good at Booger Pickens State.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/16/2006, 04:41 PM
he's an oSu troll who is trying to hide the fact that he'd cream his jeans to have the football program and titles we have.

I would have to disagree..OSU Doesnt have any football fans...seen their attendance?

Statalyzer
10/16/2006, 04:48 PM
A post it with the handwritten note, "His showboating will cost OU their Season. What a Loser!"

Wow...that is really stupid. He wasn't showboating.

mdklatt
10/16/2006, 04:48 PM
Who of you bunch crossed paths with the black cat, broke the mirror, opened the umbrella indoors. It's time to knock on some wood and spend hours in search of that 4-leaf clover. I don't know what it will take but it just appears that your team is cursed this year.

It's the horsepig, and it started last year. :mad:

stoops the eternal pimp
10/16/2006, 04:49 PM
It's the horsepig, and it started last year. :mad:

I called the horse pig curse during the TCU game and nobody would listen

mdklatt
10/16/2006, 04:51 PM
I called the horse pig curse during the TCU game and nobody would listen

We're all believers now.

OK2LA
10/16/2006, 05:01 PM
The only way to deal with an "anonymous" post it note in your office is to make everyone else's life miserable.

It is EVERYONE ELSE'S fault that this person (whether it is the tejas biotch, or some other jagoff) got away with putting a gutless note on your desk.

They must ALL feel your wrath.

Make it your one and only goal in life.

I don't know how many people you have in your office, but it is likely that everyone has done something at some point to **** you off - now is the time to have your revenge.

1. I assume that you have some sort of phone list - most small companies even make lists of personal numbers. take this list with you out one Friday night, and go down to the corner bar w/ a Sharpie, and go to town in the men's room. Make sure to post an "aside" to each number you write - like: "Call me LATE", "This person abuses their dog." "I'm gay, but need a little coaxing." You are more likely to get some drunk arsehole with their cell phone ready to start dialing immediately.

2. Poo under the car door handle - (my favorite) You can hit several dozen cars w/ one turd if you use it sparingly.

3. Go to the bookstore, and find some random magazines (preferrably hard to explain: Jugs, Playgirl/boy, Maxim, Fhm, Moneyshots, etc.) Fill out those little annoying cards that fall out of magazines - make them to your work address - they usually have a "bill me" box that you can check, and that they start sending you the magazines before they send the bill. (Newspapers will do this as well, and they are a sumbiitch to get to stop delivering/stop with the bills.) Another good one is the CD of the month club, or those buy 12 cd's for a penny-they love to threaten you with your credit report - and they DO report)

After you've done this to a few people - casually drop that someone is doing this stuff to you, and ask them if they know anythng about it - they'll naturally say no, and tell you that the same thing is happening to them - you wonder aloud: "I heard (tejas fan) laughing about something the other day with (other co-worker you don't like) about some "Prank" that they had pulled over on someone. Start dropping hints around the office like this - it tends to spread like wildfire - she will be on shiot list #1, and your other co-workers will be your army ants carrying out your hatred for you - for months to come. Again - it's your co-worker's fault that they let this little biotch do this anyway - Do not feel sorry for them - this is part of their punishment as well - This is just a starting point - do not stop until everyone is convinced that it is that chick that you suspect - is the one setting all of these things up.

Let me know if you want to take it to the next level . . .

stoops the eternal pimp
10/16/2006, 05:10 PM
The only way to deal with an "anonymous" post it note in your office is to make everyone else's life miserable.

It is EVERYONE ELSE'S fault that this person (whether it is the tejas biotch, or some other jagoff) got away with putting a gutless note on your desk.

They must ALL feel your wrath.

Make it your one and only goal in life.

I don't know how many people you have in your office, but it is likely that everyone has done something at some point to **** you off - now is the time to have your revenge.

1. I assume that you have some sort of phone list - most small companies even make lists of personal numbers. take this list with you out one Friday night, and go down to the corner bar w/ a Sharpie, and go to town in the men's room. Make sure to post an "aside" to each number you write - like: "Call me LATE", "This person abuses their dog." "I'm gay, but need a little coaxing." You are more likely to get some drunk arsehole with their cell phone ready to start dialing immediately.

2. Poo under the car door handle - (my favorite) You can hit several dozen cars w/ one turd if you use it sparingly.

3. Go to the bookstore, and find some random magazines (preferrably hard to explain: Jugs, Playgirl/boy, Maxim, Fhm, Moneyshots, etc.) Fill out those little annoying cards that fall out of magazines - make them to your work address - they usually have a "bill me" box that you can check, and that they start sending you the magazines before they send the bill. (Newspapers will do this as well, and they are a sumbiitch to get to stop delivering/stop with the bills.) Another good one is the CD of the month club, or those buy 12 cd's for a penny-they love to threaten you with your credit report - and they DO report)

After you've done this to a few people - casually drop that someone is doing this stuff to you, and ask them if they know anythng about it - they'll naturally say no, and tell you that the same thing is happening to them - you wonder aloud: "I heard (tejas fan) laughing about something the other day with (other co-worker you don't like) about some "Prank" that they had pulled over on someone. Start dropping hints around the office like this - it tends to spread like wildfire - she will be on shiot list #1, and your other co-workers will be your army ants carrying out your hatred for you - for months to come. Again - it's your co-worker's fault that they let this little biotch do this anyway - Do not feel sorry for them - this is part of their punishment as well - This is just a starting point - do not stop until everyone is convinced that it is that chick that you suspect - is the one setting all of these things up.

Let me know if you want to take it to the next level . . .

hey....somebody stole my laptop....are you available?

tulsaoilerfan
10/16/2006, 07:11 PM
Get a female Sooner fan that works with you, and have her beat the whorn's ***; be sure to take pics and video of it to put on here

tulsaoilerfan
10/16/2006, 07:15 PM
get her alone in the elevator( assuming you have one), hit the stop button, then do her in the pooper; it's obviously what she wants and needs:D :pop:

OK2LA
10/16/2006, 07:20 PM
get her alone in the elevator( assuming you have one), hit the stop button, then do her in the pooper; it's obviously what she wants and needs:D :pop:

Goodness! That'd show her.

1991SOONER
10/16/2006, 07:26 PM
Heres how you can get back: wait until she is away from her computer then send a nasty e-mail from her computer to her boss telling him what an ahole he is and throw in a few more choice words. You won't have to listen to her smack much longer.

Works like a charm everytime :pop:

Rufnek76
10/16/2006, 08:36 PM
If you want to be an *** like her ....maybe clip an article about Bevo's demise under the bun of a day old burger!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Livin' amongst 'em!

1991SOONER
10/16/2006, 09:17 PM
Don't say anything until after the Nebraska game next week. And when Nebraska upsets UT put a newspaper article of the game on her desk that says "UTs season is done!!"

goingoneight
10/16/2006, 11:12 PM
It is a really crappy year, but not just for OUr football team, we've had a prob with K Sampson and Co, also. I just hope this bull**** doesn't affect the Women's B-Ball team. I know that doesn't sound right as a fan, but OUr other two famous programs have been royally screwed by bad karma or something.

sanantoniosooner
10/16/2006, 11:15 PM
I know that doesn't sound right as a fan, but OUr other two famous programs have been royally screwed by bad karma or something.
There's an aggie board that has a table reserved for you.

GrapevineSooner
10/16/2006, 11:27 PM
Royally screwed would describe the Schnelly and Blake years.

This?

This is nothing.

sooneron
10/16/2006, 11:33 PM
I am a person that has problems taking the high road against such loser whorn fans. I would call her out in front of one and all. I would say...

"Hey so and so. I got your post it note with the article about Peterson. I would like to ask you why you take such great pleasure in the injury of a young man that you have never met? I would also like to ask you why you feel the need to lie about how the injury happened. It's plain to everyone that watched the game what really went down. These questions bring only one thing into mind, you character. I am sorry that you didn't have parents that were honorable enough to raise a decent human being that can deal with truth and be good enough to actually feel for another human being (no matter what their school affiliation is) when something bad happens to them. You really have to ask yourself these questions about your upbringing. It's obvious that you have personality deficiencies that cause you to take such enthusiasm as to act the way that you have done.
I suggest the next time you visit your parents that you ask them why they failed you so miserably. You are a sad little person to do this."

Then I would post the article and post it on the bulletin board with her name.

sanantoniosooner
10/16/2006, 11:37 PM
Just urinate in the coffee pot.

It's not that hard to get even.

XingTheRubicon
10/16/2006, 11:40 PM
Black guys help the white guys

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=npKLvIksHGA

OKC-SLC
10/16/2006, 11:43 PM
i'm with Rhino--the bitch needs to die, straight up.

You don't come into the OB playing that stuff. You can't come over to our place talking noise like that.

BoJangles
10/16/2006, 11:52 PM
Give her the old dirty sanchez!!!!! Then kill her

RedstickSooner
10/17/2006, 12:23 PM
She's a girl. You can't hit her.

You CAN, however, place a severed steer's head in her cubicle sometime.

rainiersooner
10/18/2006, 01:19 AM

Thank you for coming; please visit us again soon.

rainiersooner
10/18/2006, 01:20 AM
Leave her a post it note telling her you think it's cute that she has an opinion, but that she should go back to making less money than she would if she was a guy. That she give her something to steam about for a while.

SoonerJason
10/18/2006, 02:46 AM
Print this pic out and tape it to her computer

http://porndollar.com/deadcow.jpg

ou4me
10/18/2006, 09:40 AM
I've thought about it some more, and come to the conclusion that this individual needs to have poo flung on her.

http://mir.fallman.org/it-bin/bilder/scrap/madagascar_monkeys.JPG

Well, of COURSE we're going to fling poo on her!

TXBOOMER
10/18/2006, 09:02 PM
Take a shat on her desk!

crimson&cream
10/18/2006, 11:09 PM
Sorry, but making fun of a good guy that got hurt by doing his job shows that she lacks any character what-so-ever. She is a piece of crap.
Probably Ann Coulter's twin sister.:pop:

StoopTroup
10/19/2006, 09:07 AM
Put a rattlesnake in her desk.