PDA

View Full Version : Allow me to vent

OU4LIFE
10/16/2006, 07:50 AM
FU OSU fan that came up to me at my local golf course Saturday afternoon and gloated about AD being out. I have never, not even once come to you or anyone out there and gave you the business about an OU win. I wear my colors proudly and quietly and let our play on the field do all of my talking. But you, class fan that you are, take the first opportunity you can to say "now it looks like you are going to struggle without your best player" with a nice big smile. Well FU. Your front teeth should thank the Lord for my restraint at that moment. And after I chided you for being happy about a season ending injury to a 20 year old college kid, your response..."well I bleed orange". I'd be happy to go outside and test that theory....cause I ****ing doubt it. Some people wonder why I hate these inbred dirt farmers so much. You need look no farther than this 30-something, college educaited OSU fan. While I realize that it's not fair to the good fans they have, it's the only ones I have to base it on because I haven't met the good ones. Ever. Their "fans" only come out from under the rock when something bad happens to OU, or they actually happen to pull off something that looks like a win in fb. If not they fall back on "wait until basketball" or "yeah well our wrestling .....". Losers.

Sooner_Bob
10/16/2006, 07:56 AM
Luckily nobody up here has said anything about the situation to me . . . yet.

I'm sure it's coming.

OU4LIFE
10/16/2006, 08:02 AM
if you'll carry around an axe with you today, I bet they won't.

olevetonahill
10/16/2006, 08:05 AM
folks down here in olevet land know ill just shoot their asz if they wear orange or talk smack around me :cool:

critical_phil
10/16/2006, 09:16 AM
it isn't fair to use all-encompassing terms such as "typical" when talking about a fan base.

however, this is typical aggie.

here's the difference:

OU fan (on barry sanders): man, that dude is a helluva back. i wish we would've signed him.

OSU fan (on AD): HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

picasso
10/16/2006, 09:20 AM
I heard it twice at an art show I was attending. one from an oSu fan and the other from a KU guy. I put them in their place.

my smack is better in person.

you know, he could still go for 180 on oSu with one good arm.

sooner518
10/16/2006, 09:28 AM
its hilarious how oSU fans think that since AD is out, they will actually beat us this year.

picasso
10/16/2006, 09:30 AM
its hilarious how oSU fans think that since AD is out, AND they finally won a D-1 game they will actually beat us this year.

fixed.

critical_phil
10/16/2006, 09:37 AM
what's not funny is someone not knowing when to shut tf up.

do you hear any OU fans making jeff hostetler or john elway jokes?

when someone pulls your pants down around your ankles and bends you over in front of 75,000 people, you don't wipe up with a wet towel and start making jokes about them.

aggie. :mad:

JohnnyMack
10/16/2006, 09:52 AM
I can't quite understand how aggie lite fan can talk **** about AD. They should just go back and watch highlights of the 04 and 05 games and remind themselves of how he treated them like prison bitches.

ADs_Agent
10/16/2006, 09:57 AM
I think criteria for smack talk, is your team wins a national title in that sport first.

XingTheRubicon
10/16/2006, 09:58 AM
I say give 'em a break, they're the 2nd best program in Northern Oklahoma...what the Hell else are they going to do.

Aside from that, a confident aggie is first rate entertainment, watching them bump into the walls with that starry-eyed slobber is one of their few gifts.

JohnnyMack
10/16/2006, 10:10 AM
If there's one team I hope fails every single week, it's Aggie Lite. I can't stand the attitude of their fans. I've never seen a bigger inferiority complex in my life than displayed by Aggie Lite fan.

Pricetag
10/16/2006, 10:15 AM
I say give 'em a break, they're the 2nd best program in Northern Oklahoma...what the Hell else are they going to do.

I'm assuming you're counting Tulsa as Southern Oklahoma, right?

tbl
10/16/2006, 10:26 AM
What is it about Aggies? OSU and aTm both have a bunch of dopes like this...

Luthor
10/16/2006, 10:31 AM
Well, look at the up side. Every other year we all get the chance to go to T Boone Pickens and play football inside a drained swimming pool.

stoopified
10/16/2006, 10:50 AM
FU OSU fan that came up to me at my local golf course Saturday afternoon and gloated about AD being out. I have never, not even once come to you or anyone out there and gave you the business about an OU win. I wear my colors proudly and quietly and let our play on the field do all of my talking. But you, a$$ fan that you are, take the first opportunity you can to say "now it looks like you are going to struggle without your best player" with a nice big smile. Well FU. Your front teeth should thank the Lord for my restraint at that moment. And after I chided you for being happy about a season ending injury to a 20 year old college kid, your response..."well I bleed orange". I'd be happy to go outside and test that theory....cause I ****ing doubt it. Some people wonder why I hate these inbred dirt farmers so much. You need look no farther than this 30-something, college educaited OSU fan. While I realize that it's not fair to the good fans they have, it's the only ones I have to base it on because I haven't met the good ones. Ever. Their "fans" only come out from under the rock when something bad happens to OU, or they actually happen to pull off something that looks like a win in fb. If not they fall back on "wait until basketball" or "yeah well our wrestling .....". Losers.Fixed your one little error there.I completely agree and although I haven't had an agroid pull that haha ADis hurt bit on me ...yetI know the type.Ihave had many agroids come up to me in the past,all dressed in orange and aglow in their desire to point OUT that LSU or USC or UT just beat us ,never mind that we b!tch-slapped them by 40 or more.

IB4OU2
10/16/2006, 11:57 AM
Hey Hairy, was it someone we both know? No one's said a word about it here........bunch lof losers.

buffalo1
10/16/2006, 12:00 PM
I don't follow ou or adrian closely... why "AD" as opposed to AP or Ad?

For the record: CU fan who is very sorry to hear of the injury. I wish the young man a speedy recovery. I also predict that the team will be fine.

OU4LIFE
10/16/2006, 12:42 PM
Hey Hairy, was it someone we both know? No one's said a word about it here........bunch lof losers.

um yeah. think "marketing director".

IB4OU2
10/16/2006, 12:44 PM
um yeah. think "marketing director". :mad:

j_s_ou_1
10/16/2006, 04:07 PM
OU can do fine without peterson, look at stoops record without him. Forget the fact those are completely different teams. We're gonna kill everyone cause that is our right and when anyone bad mouths us like we do them, they are just rude and completely out of line. Sooner Magic is great....this year we haven't had any, so it's a conspiracy. We love calls going our way and would never give up an unearned win, but we better make every team that plays us that gets good calls do it. Seriously, you wonder why people cant wait to take shots at ou fans, it's because they are the biggest hypocrites to walk the face of the earth. You do whatever you want in bad mouthing other teams and cheating them from wins, but when its the other way around, it's so wrong. Get a grip and I hope you enjoy the rest of your season.....and like somebody said, thank god it wasn't thompson that went down.....idiots.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/16/2006, 04:09 PM
OU can do fine without peterson, look at stoops record without him. Forget the fact those are completely different teams. We're gonna kill everyone cause that is our right and when anyone bad mouths us like we do them, they are just rude and completely out of line. Sooner Magic is great....this year we haven't had any, so it's a conspiracy. We love calls going our way and would never give up an unearned win, but we better make every team that plays us that gets good calls do it. Seriously, you wonder why people cant wait to take shots at ou fans, it's because they are the biggest hypocrites to walk the face of the earth. You do whatever you want in bad mouthing other teams and cheating them from wins, but when its the other way around, it's so wrong. Get a grip and I hope you enjoy the rest of your season.....and like somebody said, thank god it wasn't thompson that went down.....idiots.

WOW.. YOU DID IT!! THE WORLDS BEST COFFEE!! GOOD JOB EVERYBODY!

IB4OU2
10/16/2006, 04:22 PM

E*t Sh*t and Die Puke.......

picasso
10/16/2006, 04:32 PM
typical oSu fan compares a bad call in basketball the equivalent to getting hosed in a football game between ranked teams. Pokes don't understand the concept of the BCS or championship football for that matter.
I doubt seriously they've ever realized a team can actually expect to win and be upset when it doesn't happen.

ADs_Agent
10/16/2006, 04:42 PM
watching Okie State play actual competition is like watching someone beat there kid at wal-mart, you don't know whether to laugh, keep walking, or intervene.

stoops the eternal pimp
10/16/2006, 04:48 PM
watching Okie State play actual competition is like watching someone beat there kid at wal-mart, you don't know whether to laugh, keep walking, or intervene.

Come on they all most beat a great Houston team that ONLY lost to Louisiana Vo tech by 2 TDss

ADs_Agent
10/16/2006, 04:50 PM
Come on they all most beat a great Houston team that ONLY lost to Louisiana Vo tech by 2 TDss

if a frog had wings he wouldn't bumb his backside when he hopped.

OU4LIFE
10/17/2006, 07:44 AM
he would if he was an aggie frog.

I hate those bastards from lowered expectations state a little more every day.

OklaPony
10/17/2006, 08:00 AM
I don't follow ou or adrian closely... why "AD" as opposed to AP or Ad?

For the record: CU fan who is very sorry to hear of the injury. I wish the young man a speedy recovery. I also predict that the team will be fine.
When he was a kid he picked up the nickname "All Day" because it seemed as though he could run all day. That got shortened to "A.D."

stoops the eternal pimp
10/17/2006, 03:01 PM
Its because of the team he is going to play for next year.. A.l D.avis" Peterson

BIG_IKE
10/17/2006, 03:16 PM
"I Pray that I am reincarnated as a toothbrush, so I NEVER HAVE TO SEE HIM AGAIN ...lol

JohnnyMack
10/17/2006, 03:46 PM
Its because of the team he is going to play for next year.. A.l D.avis" Peterson

http://www.soonerfans.com/forums/images/buttons/report.gif

:bsmf:

StoopTroup
10/17/2006, 03:58 PM
http://ship-of-fools.com/Gadgets/Witnessing/media/JesusBalloon.jpg

Wow...that was a lot of hot air....

picasso
10/17/2006, 07:46 PM
he's in the hoosegow getting his goose howled.