PDA

View Full Version : Sam's Choice Clear American

AllAboutThe'O'
10/16/2006, 12:21 AM
Anyone else obsessed with this stuff like I am? I just downed a half-bottle of the mandarin orange flavor, the first time I ever had that kind. I usually get the raspberry, cranberry and the key lime flavors, but I also recently took up another new flavor, tropical fruit. And at 50 cents for a one-liter bottle at the SuperCenter, you can't go wrong.

RUSH LIMBAUGH is my clone!
10/16/2006, 01:41 AM
Sam and his heirs RULE!

OhU1
10/16/2006, 10:09 AM
The secret of the multi-billion dollar soft drink industry has been exposed - soft drinks are little more than carbonated water with dye and sugar or artifical sweetner. Dr. Thunder = Dr. Pepper.

achiro
10/16/2006, 10:22 AM
Dr. Thunder = Dr. Pepper.
Bullbutter! Dr. Thunder has a flavor somewhere between Mr. Pibb and Dr. Pepper but not as good.:texan:

OhU1
10/16/2006, 10:58 AM
Diet Dr. Thunder = Diet Dr. Pepper? I never drink the sugary stuff, gotta save those calories for beer.

achiro
10/16/2006, 11:12 AM
Diet Dr. Thunder = Diet Dr. Pepper? I never drink the sugary stuff, gotta save those calories for beer.
Don;t know, never tried it, that diet stuff is poison!:D

tbl
10/16/2006, 11:49 AM
Back to the original topic, I love all the Sams Choice beverages. The Clear Americans are what got me on diet drinks. I didn't realize it was the same ingredient (aspartame) and I drank the mess out of them for a couple of months. Once I realized it, I tried a diet soda (which I had detested my whole life), and I loved it. Apparently the ole taste buds got acclimated. I haven't drank a regular soda in a couple of years now.

Black cherry is the bomb diggity. For soda's, you can't beat the Sams Choice caffeine free diet soda.