PDA

View Full Version : Friday & Saturday(Bad Days)

setem
10/15/2006, 10:28 PM
This weekend has not been the best time of my life. I hope to never have another one like it, here is how it went.

Friday

I had a test in Sociology, our turd prof decided he wanted to let us make our own study guides so I do not feel like I did very well on the test. Some of the stuff on the test I do not remember reading about in the book or on out study guide. I am going to withdraw if I do not pass that test. Later that day I went to by myself some jeans for the weekend. I figured it was going to be tad cold so I would need some pants. I went to old navy they have some ok jeans, but they do not have many jeans that fit my funky form. I got some ok looking ones and I had a good shirt picked out to wear to the bar. I left for Norman about 9pm to hang out with my buds in Norman. I was going to be staying the night because of the early kick off, so I brought a couple changes of clothes. I did not bring the shirt I was going to wear to the bar...so I looked pretty stupid hanging out in my OU hoody at Bisonwiches. The rest of the night was not bad. I drank 17 beers and passed out on my friends living room floor.

Saturday
I wake up with not a bad headache but still sucked,I stunk of cigarettes and my mouth tasted like a whore vomited in it! I woke Ross up and we went to the tailgate to have a tasty breakfast. It was indeed tasty, I thank all of you who made that meal so tasty. I had planned on donating $5 dollars to the cause...some of you people are pretty crappy to deal with when it comes to getting some damn change! I asked 4 people if they had change for a $10, you would have thought I was begging for money! It is game day who does not have change for a 10? How could 5 people, me included in those 5 not have change? I will donate next week, I am sorry I did not donate but I had to hussle back to Ross' house so I could poop. I had the beer poops all day long! Ross' and Megan both took forever in the bathroom so I almost did not make it in time. I finally got to poop and take a shower! I got dressed and got my stuff together to leave for the game. During this time I have to listen to Ross' oldman give me the business about being gay even though I am far from it. He is a good guy, he thinks everyone is gay. I leave for the game and I know the Sooners are going with win, so the day is going to get better? I get to the stadium and I stop to buy a program...I reach into my pocket...NO MONEY! Boy did I feel like a jack ***! I left it back at Ross' and it is a half a mile away and I have to meet my sister who has my ticket in 5 mins. So I went to the game broke. I told my sister what I had done so she offers up 20 dollars making me feel like a complete loser. I am sure thinks I was trying to get some money out of her. She bought me a water that I needed very badly. My nephew and I are getting the pat down as we enter the stadium and he has a hard case for his binos. The lady at the gate wont let him in because of the new security plan the stadium as instated. I put it under my shirt and snuck it in. I went to a different gate and I got caught with it. So I had to explain why I was sneaking in a empty bino case. The cop was pretty cool about and let me go with the case. The game was great, we won big, AD and PT had great days, good times all around. I leave my family and head back to Ross' and Megan is the only one there so I got to hang with here for a bit not a bad time at all. Clay gets there and we are sitting and shooting the breeze. He put on a face that was a mixture of sadness, happiness and retardedness. He says to us "Did you guys hear that AD broke his collar bone and is out for the season?" With the face he gave us Megan and I both thought he was just pulling our legs. Then the phone rings and my nephew confirmed the bad news. I am sad about it in all but I do not think it is the end of OU football. I do not think AD will come back, but you never know. I am glad we have some of those cats to pick up the running game. I know that AP is gonna rip it up!
I had the beer poops all day. I ate dinner with the crew, if that is what you wanna call them; 10 Italian sausages is not enough to feed 5 college kids. I got my *** handed to me in Across the Room Beer Pong. It really did not feel like game day at all. I went home, passed out and had a typical Sunday. I hate Sundays! I am sorry for ****ing and moaning but the weekend was not that great. :mad:

I hope all of you had a better one than I did.

OklahomaTuba
10/15/2006, 11:33 PM
Sounds like you need a drink.

proud gonzo
10/15/2006, 11:38 PM
IBTSBiB

setem
10/15/2006, 11:43 PM
Now Rufus???

Why? Lord! why?

GottaHavePride
10/15/2006, 11:50 PM
What about Rufus?

olevetonahill
10/16/2006, 12:05 AM
What about Rufus?
he was popped for PI and not cooperating with police or some shat :eek:

GottaHavePride
10/16/2006, 12:07 AM
Hey, after AD broke his collarbone, I'm shocked the whole team wasn't dragged in for public intox... ;)

olevetonahill
10/16/2006, 12:21 AM
not real sure of all the charges , but its city , so no real big deal

achiro
10/16/2006, 10:44 AM
There was no intox involved with Rufus

setem
10/16/2006, 08:21 PM
Today was not so bad. I made it to all my classes and I did not have the beer ****es!:D

StoopTroup
10/16/2006, 08:25 PM
TMI....

whatsername
10/16/2006, 08:32 PM
IBTSBiB
Dang, I already spekked you today.

:D

setem
10/16/2006, 09:34 PM
IBTSBiB

Sorry for the noobness but what the hell is that?

GottaHavePride
10/16/2006, 09:38 PM
In Before The SBiB

It's a running joke that nothing will get SoonerBabeinBama to show up faster than a poo thread. ;)

setem
10/16/2006, 10:32 PM
Why does she love poop?