PDA

View Full Version : AD'S INJURY

soonerfaninfla
10/15/2006, 08:51 PM
I missed the ou game on Sat due to being out of town, but on the replays that I saw, was AD injured on his dive into the endzone for a TD. If so it was a needless injury due to the fact now days that all players seem to think they need to dive into the endzone to score. I see no point in this diving it is totally useless and coaches should put a stop to it. If AD was not injured on this play then thats good, but the my feelings still stand that players should stop with the grandstanding of diving in for a t.d. when running in is all they need to do

Soonerus
10/15/2006, 08:53 PM
He was tripped, Johnny come lately....try watching a few replays before you make a fool of yourself....

Big Red Ron
10/15/2006, 08:54 PM
Damn even people that were out of town could see that AD could have scored without diving. :rolleyes:

OKLA21FAN
10/15/2006, 08:57 PM
tripped or dived is not the issue. AD has made this type of effort to get into the endzone (or to gain a first down) dozens of times. that is one attribute that sets him apart from the other 99% of college running backs.

faulting AD's effort on this play is shere stupidity.

soonerfaninfla
10/15/2006, 09:06 PM
seems there are two idiots that cant read, i didnt see all the replays and i said that if he didnt dive just to dive that was good. so get your freaking facts right so you dont look like the idiot that you are

soonerfaninfla
10/15/2006, 09:07 PM
and i guess you freakin idiots dont happen to see people diving just to dive to score. you senseless fool

badger
10/15/2006, 09:08 PM
faulting AD's effort on this play is shere stupidity.

and so is starting new threads on an old topic. While we're at it, let's also discuss the oregon instant replay mishap, how evil the former quarterback is, and how doomed OU's season is.

...or, we can go back to an even older topic: How awesome OU is. Boomer!

Soonerus
10/15/2006, 09:09 PM
geez, take a deep breath you clueless fool...

OKLA21FAN
10/15/2006, 09:10 PM
and so is starting new threads on an old topic. While we're at it, let's also discuss the oregon instant replay mishap, how evil the former quarterback is, and how doomed OU's season is.

...or, we can go back to an even older topic: How awesome OU is. Boomer!
know where i can get a boomer sooner ringtone?

Ash
10/15/2006, 09:13 PM
OK, I get that you guys are talking about Adrian Patterson, but why is everyone calling him AD?

Big Red Ron
10/15/2006, 09:20 PM
and i guess you freakin idiots dont happen to see people diving just to dive to score. you senseless fool:hot:

badger
10/15/2006, 09:23 PM
know where i can get a boomer sooner ringtone?
That is so five years ago. I recommend downloading "Sooner Bounce." for iTunes... or maybe, download "The Contender" theme and do your own voiceovers.

"There is only one... soonerfans.com!"

GottaHavePride
10/15/2006, 11:56 PM
seems there are two idiots that cant read, i didnt see all the replays and i said that if he didnt dive just to dive that was good. so get your freaking facts right so you dont look like the idiot that you are

Dude. I got a news flash. There's a search feature on the forums. And on top of that, about every third thread on the front page of the football forum is about AD's injury. And actually, ALL THREE people that posted after you were pointing out to you that this has been discussed to death. Try reading a couple of other threads before starting a new one about the SAME FREAKIN' TOPIC so you "dont look like the idiot that you are."

Oh, and calling long-time regular posters names is not a good way to make friends around here, even if one of them WAS Soonerus. ;)

ashley
10/16/2006, 07:36 AM
He was diving to get in the end zone. That is called a touchdown. He is a running back.

Norm In Norman
10/16/2006, 07:48 AM
Hey, let's post in the 10k other threads about this, ok?