PDA

View Full Version : The Season is OVER ! ! !

StoopTroup
10/15/2006, 01:23 PM
StoopTroup: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

NooB: Germans?

OUinFla: Forget it, he's rolling.

StoopTroup: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the going gets tough . . . the tough get going. Who's with me? Let's Go! Come on! AAAAEEEEEGGGHHHH!! [StoopTroup runs out of the room alone; then returns] What the **** happened to the Soonerfans.com I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you StoopTroup, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my a$$ from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Ralphie, he's dead ! Tigers !, dead! Aggies...Raiders...Bears...pukes ! ! !...

OUin Fla: Dead! StoopTroup's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastages. Now we could do it with conventional weapons. But that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

StoopTroup: We're just the guys to do it.

Doleo: Let's do it.

Yermom: LET'S DO IT!

BOOMER SOONER ! ! !

Tailwind
10/15/2006, 01:25 PM
Okaaaaaay.

StoopTroup
10/15/2006, 01:26 PM
I smell gas.

dolemitesooner
10/15/2006, 01:27 PM
LOL

Newbomb Turk
10/15/2006, 01:35 PM
that StoopTroup is a p-i-g pig!

proudsoonergal
10/15/2006, 01:59 PM
Very nice.

On a small tangent, does anyone remember when they used to show that clip during the games? Perhaps we should dust it off for the Colorado game. :)

StoopTroup
10/15/2006, 02:00 PM
Very nice.

On a small tangent, does anyone remember when they used to show that clip during the games? Perhaps we should dust it off for the Colorado game. :)
It's what inspired me.

We seen worse times than these....

Rhino
10/15/2006, 02:06 PM
Don't, don't, don't bring back or even reference Steve Neumann cornball videos and music.

That was as embarrassing as our football team at the time. It's still embarrassing.

josh09
10/15/2006, 02:10 PM
StoopTroup: What? Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!

NooB: Germans?

OUinFla: Forget it, he's rolling.

StoopTroup: And it ain't over now. 'Cause when the going gets tough . . . the tough get going. Who's with me? Let's Go! Come on! AAAAEEEEEGGGHHHH!! [StoopTroup runs out of the room alone; then returns] What the **** happened to the Soonerfans.com I used to know? Where's the spirit? Where's the guts, huh? "Ooh, we're afraid to go with you StoopTroup, we might get in trouble." Well just kiss my a$$ from now on! Not me! I'm not gonna take this. Ralphie, he's dead ! Tigers !, dead! Aggies...Raiders...Bears...pukes ! ! !...

OUin Fla: Dead! StoopTroup's right. Psychotic, but absolutely right. We gotta take these bastages. Now we could do it with conventional weapons. But that could take years and cost millions of lives. No, I think we have to go all out. I think that this situation absolutely requires a really futile and stupid gesture be done on somebody's part.

StoopTroup: We're just the guys to do it.

Doleo: Let's do it.

Yermom: LET'S DO IT!

BOOMER SOONER ! ! !

that sounds like it should be in a movie or something...

Newbomb Turk
10/15/2006, 02:12 PM
that sounds like it should be in a movie or something...

good idea - it would make a most excellent movie! :D

soonerthanu
10/15/2006, 02:15 PM
Dont forget
Maury Finkle DO IT

StoopTroup
10/15/2006, 02:15 PM
Don't, don't, don't bring back or even reference Steve Neumann cornball videos and music.

That was as embarrassing as our football team at the time. It's still embarrassing.
It wasn't OUr fault BTW...

Let it go...

setem
10/15/2006, 09:39 PM
WHAT THE HELL WE SPOCED TO DO YOU MO RON!?!?!

I could not have done that better myself:P

John Kochtoston
10/15/2006, 10:13 PM
It wasn't the first, or second time the Animal House clip showed up that was annoying/embarrassing. It was the 2,000th. The Sooner Shockwave, however was effing terrible from the get go.

OUAndy1807
10/15/2006, 10:22 PM
I love Blazing Saddles

badger
10/15/2006, 10:26 PM
X-men 3: The last stand is worse than Manos the Hands of fate.

F*** Jerry Bruckheimer is his stupid ***
I considered getting this dvd just to see the alternate endings and deleted scenes. I waited a day after the release, and saw it all for free at youtube.com :D

oh and... uh... OUR SEASON IS NOT OVER YET!!! Death to aggies of the Texas, Sand and Poke variety!