PDA

View Full Version : Dear Adrian

The Preach Man
10/15/2006, 04:34 AM
You have been a stud as a sooner and I wish you the best in the future.

BUT

If you think that your going to the pro's after this season know one thing. All of us here at soonerfans.com will HUNT YOU DOWN AND BREAK BOTH OF YOUR KNEE CAPS IF YOU DONT RETURN TO OU NEXT YEAR!!!!

Love you man, your the best.

Sooner Born Sooner Bred
10/15/2006, 09:56 AM
Dear AD,

Do what is best for yourself. Don't listen to anyone who tries to tell you to stay just because we are selfish.

Sincerely,
SBSB

General Applewhite
10/15/2006, 10:02 AM
Do you guys really think he is hurt or is this a nice way for Stoops to cut him loose with the NCAA investigation about to bring down the house?

I'm not saying I am 100% sold on the conspiracy theory but it is a possibility.

Soonerwolf
10/15/2006, 10:03 AM

BUT

If you think that your going to the pro's after this season know one thing. All of us here at soonerfans.com will HUNT YOU DOWN AND BREAK BOTH OF YOUR KNEE CAPS IF YOU DONT RETURN TO OU NEXT YEAR!!!!Love you man, your the best.

Real classy - one of the best players in OU history has his final season shortened by an injury and you want to hunt him down and break his kneecaps if he decides to move on? - REAL CLASS - and don't presume to speak for " All of us here at soonerfans.com " - it should have read "from just one A$$" at soonerfans.com.

GOOD LUCK AD with your rehab and your pro career - thanks for playing at OU.

:mad:

The Preach Man
10/15/2006, 10:55 AM
omg guys, can you not see that I was just being funny? If you look at any of my old post you will see that Im not some, "Lets fire so and so or so and so should be playing instead of so and so..."

I think AD needs to go the the NFL after this season also, I was just trying to throw a little humor into something that really sucks.

:rolleyes:

StoopTroup
10/15/2006, 11:00 AM
Wolves do not have a funnybone.

Plus...they are really PO'd about how Werewolves portray them as evil doers.

Most Wolves are really good natured Conservative Republicans.

StoopTroup
10/15/2006, 11:04 AM

BUT

If you think that your going to the pro's after this season know one thing. All of us here at soonerfans.com will HUNT YOU DOWN AND BREAK BOTH OF YOUR KNEE CAPS IF YOU DONT RETURN TO OU NEXT YEAR!!!!

I think you could have gone with something a little less harsh...

Maybe this...

Dear Adrian...

Good Luck at the BIG SHOW.

Break a leg.

Anyway...

Just a thought.