PDA

View Full Version : Texags is awesome

colleyvillesooner
10/14/2006, 11:00 PM
Now I know why my good A&M friend says he hates Texags. I know most A&M fans aren't represented by this, but it's amazing there are people out there like this:

http://www.texags.com/main/forum.reply.asp?topic_id=719963&forum_id=5

sanantoniosooner
10/14/2006, 11:01 PM
Now I know why my good A&M friend says he hates Texags...

I've been called classy by you before:D

colleyvillesooner
10/14/2006, 11:03 PM
I've been called classy by you before:D

:D

mdklatt
10/14/2006, 11:07 PM
Those ****ers can go build a bonfire. :mad:

TheUnnamedSooner
10/14/2006, 11:16 PM
I get the feeling OU is not very popular with them

SicEmBaylor
10/14/2006, 11:26 PM
Most message boards probably aren't an accurate reflection of the fanbase...TexAgs on the other hand is.

TheUnnamedSooner
10/14/2006, 11:28 PM
I went down to the 2000 game. They were a bunch of a$$hats. College Station is a cult town.

GottaHavePride
10/14/2006, 11:36 PM
I went down to the 2000 game. They were a bunch of a$$hats. College Station is a cult town.

Yeah, we went down there and a few corps members stole a couple of band members' hats and tried to get away with a mellophone, too. then after that we saw two corps members running past (this is after the game, btw) the buses with an OU flag they had taken from someone held upside-down between them as they jogged past. We watched until they rounded a corner.

15 seconds later two huge dudes in OU gear came jogging back the other direction with the flag held right-side-up.

TheUnnamedSooner
10/14/2006, 11:38 PM
Yeah, we went down there and a few corps members stole a couple of band members' hats and tried to get away with a mellophone, too. then after that we saw two corps members running past (this is after the game, btw) the buses with an OU flag they had taken from someone held upside-down between them as they jogged past. We watched until they rounded a corner.

15 seconds later two huge dudes in OU gear came jogging back the other direction with the flag held right-side-up.

Damn! That was my flag! Those bastards came up and jerked it out of my hand and ran off. My drunk friend and I chased them. I was suprised we got it back without much of a fight...

GottaHavePride
10/14/2006, 11:41 PM
Heh. I think I was changing clothes on one of the buses as they went past.

josh09
10/14/2006, 11:48 PM
wow stupid faggies

Rhino
10/14/2006, 11:59 PM
in reference to AD:

I can't help but wonder how much better A&M would have been last year and this one if he'd chosen to come to College Station (Assuming his commitment would have also attracted key commits from other top-rated players.) heh.

TheUnnamedSooner
10/15/2006, 12:01 AM
I don't recall him even considering the fags...

SoonerMooner
10/15/2006, 12:33 AM
How anybody from A&M can ever, ever talk about another school committing NCAA violations is beyond me. Thos bastard invented the term "recruiting violation". And they've still always played second fiddle in Texas to the whorns. And they always will. ******* Texas A&M and the sheep they rode in on.

GrapevineSooner
10/15/2006, 12:36 AM
Now I know why my good A&M friend says he hates Texags. I know most A&M fans aren't represented by this, but it's amazing there are people out there like this:

I'm sure if you mentioned the word 'Bonfire', he'd call you every four letter word in the book.

You'd probably deserve it. But he wouldn't deserve to be the stone thrower.

yermom
10/15/2006, 12:53 AM

brady_wayne needs a foot in the ***

i think someone does need to choke a bitch

Ash
10/15/2006, 01:01 AM
while I agree with what you're saying, I guarantee you I'll have more money five years from now than AD will. And I make just hair under six digits, not the millions that he will plow through in the next several years.

I say this due to his proclivity for injury and his dad's mainline needs. And I don't see him as banking the dough and living off the interest.

Wow. Even for sheep loving nut squeezers this is low. I can't even describe how bad this post is. :mad: :rolleyes:

SOONER44EVER
10/15/2006, 01:03 AM
Just go over there and post "77-0". Heh!

Flagstaffsooner
10/15/2006, 05:27 AM
How anybody from A&M can ever, ever talk about another school committing NCAA violations is beyond me. Thos bastard invented the term "recruiting violation". And they've still always played second fiddle in Texas to the whorns. And they always will. ******* Texas A&M and the sheep they rode in on.http://www.tarrantcountyaggies.org/activities/luncheons/Jackie_Sherrill.jpg

SoonerBorn68
10/15/2006, 05:48 AM
Oh well, what do you expect from a tier 2 sheep lovin' school?

They were bitches in the SWC & they're bitches in the Big 12. It'll never change...have nots are always bitches.

sooneron
10/15/2006, 08:04 AM
Welocme to yet another inconsequential fanbase- I'm sure there are multiple similar threads on the orange ag boards.

birddog
10/15/2006, 08:46 AM
so what do they call 2000?

StoopTroup
10/15/2006, 09:00 AM
Missouri's seven-game winning streak came to an end because the Tigers couldn't protect the ball. They lost three turnovers, which the Aggies were able to capitalize on.

They are ridin' high after the Mizzou win making it their 1st conference win for the year...

Their all drunk...

10/15/2006, 09:46 AM
2nd, but yeah, they're drunk.

MRNOTDUCKS
10/15/2006, 10:30 AM
I hope you note the people on the thread that call the initial poster out. Aggies such as myself have already posted our thoughts about AD's injury (on Texags and your board). As a fan of the game and a fan of AD, I was sad when I heard the news.

Flagstaffsooner
10/15/2006, 10:34 AM
I hope you note the people on the thread that call the initial poster out. Aggies such as myself have already posted our thoughts about AD's injury (on Texags and your board). As a fan of the game and a fan of AD, I was sad when I heard the news.I've noticed that guy starts alot of **** threads.

TY MRND

BoonesFarmSooner
10/15/2006, 02:22 PM
ags calling out our trophy case? Ahahahahahahaha!

Their Jackie Sherrill Center has a couple of conference titles, some dead dog collars, and army boots in it....

Go talk smack with someone who is more on your level in the college football world - like Colorado, Kansas State, or Tech...

mustangsooner
10/15/2006, 03:53 PM
I'm sure if you mentioned the word 'Bonfire', he'd call you every four letter word in the book.

You'd probably deserve it. But he wouldn't deserve to be the stone thrower.

I did mention the word bonfire and they kicked me off the forum.

colleyvillesooner
10/15/2006, 03:56 PM
Good job representing our fanbase.

Sooner_Havok
10/15/2006, 04:40 PM

HAHAHA! By their Aggielogic I guess that thing collapsed because of how R.C. was treated. If I wasn't to lazy, I would post that on their craptastic board. It would be gone in five minutes, but it would be a funny as **** five minutes! :D

Sooner_Havok
10/15/2006, 04:54 PM
If Karma is real, I think that the faggies can expect a few more VD's from their sheep, a longer time period in between conference wins, a few coaches dieing of liver failure, and more plane and bonfire accidents.

What I am saying is pretty damn low, but it shows a point. **** can get taken to far! An injury is an injury, who is to say AD won't get some complications from this? What then? Saying that a young man deserved to get hurt because you think his school got away with some **** in the past is crap!

OUMallen
10/15/2006, 08:17 PM
What a bunch of bitches. When you're losing, then everyone that wins has to be a cheater.

mdklatt
10/15/2006, 08:33 PM
Their Jackie Sherrill Center has a couple of conference titles, some dead dog collars, and army boots in it....

SWC conference titles at that.

badger
10/15/2006, 09:19 PM
is the creator of soonercartoons.com on here? if so, I request anything that makes fun of aggies. let us list a few off, shall we?

1- having a dog be the highest ranking general of pretend soldiers.
2- having a dangerous bonfire in the name of tradition
3- practicing weird yells at midnight in the name of tradition
4- having a fight song that bashes UT over and over (seriously, how would OSU sound if they changed their words to "Kill...kill...kill...kill... kill those Sooners, down on the field!")
5- Having their only championship around the time of World War II... aren't you guys all keen on serving your country?
6- playing sucky non-conference teams to make a bowl game, or to save fran's jorb. Go ahead, take your pick.
7- Calling the football field, a dog graveyard, and even the grass around campus sacred ground. Seriously, that's worse than naming historic buildings after random donors like we do here!
8- Baylor is your new rival. Just hump over and take your whipping with a whoooop!
9- Your players get paid to play for you. All you get in return (other than 77-0 and barely beating Army) is the promise of some random guy getting to play one down as #12.
10. Finally, the towels. WHY white towels? Are you surrendering, or just tired of squeezing yourself down there? Give it up, Aggie, you are doomed.

TheGodfather889
10/15/2006, 09:34 PM
Please. He does that annoying goosestep-hop into the endzone on 3/4 of his TD runs.

I like it when he does that...Jackass!!

tbl
10/15/2006, 10:13 PM
Never again will I visit that board. Unbelievable...

Boudreaux Aggie
10/15/2006, 10:24 PM
Oh well, what do you expect from a tier 2 sheep lovin' school?

They were bitches in the SWC & they're bitches in the Big 12. It'll never change...have nots are always bitches.

Southwest Conference Championships(18)

Yeah, A&M sure was a SWC conference bitch.

National Universities: Top Schools
60. Texas A&M Univ.—College Station *
112. University of Oklahoma *

Tier 3 sure looks better than tier 2.

Pot, meet the kettle
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/2001/road_trip/sports_fantasy/silver/switzer_sm-01.jpg

birddog
10/15/2006, 10:27 PM
so it's been 13 years, huh? you must be pretty proud.

you over 77-0 yet?

Scotty
10/15/2006, 10:28 PM
No, aTm is a big XII bitch.

Boudreaux Aggie
10/15/2006, 10:29 PM
8- Baylor is your new rival. Just hump over and take your whipping with a whoooop!

Uh, didn't you almost lose to Baylor last year. We dominated them for two decades. Every dog has his day. Well, I guess you know about that

http://www.redraiders.com/images/111002/collOKLAHOMA_TEXAS_A_MLR.jpg

Boudreaux Aggie
10/15/2006, 10:31 PM
Fran will be gone soon.

John Kochtoston
10/15/2006, 10:32 PM

Yeah, A&M sure was a SWC conference bitch.

Tier 3 sure looks better than tier 2.

Pot, meet the kettle
http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/features/2001/road_trip/sports_fantasy/silver/switzer_sm-01.jpg

Wow! 18 whole conference titles? Amazing! And a national title from the days when the forward pass was new and innovative? Incredible! The worst case of penis envy in college football? Astounding!

BTW, the Tiers in the US News in World Report go up, not down. Tier 1 (Harvard, Stanford, etc.) at the top, followed by Tier 2. OU and A&M are both Tier 2 schools. Funny thing is, 10 years ago, A&M was Tier 1, and OU was Tier 3. The Ags can still have Animal Husbandry smack, if y'all want.

Boudreaux Aggie
10/15/2006, 10:40 PM
Hey if it weren't for A&M, this guy would never have been exposed
http://img71.exs.cx/img71/149/aggystunned2.jpg

Boudreaux Aggie
10/15/2006, 10:46 PM
I must say, I do feel bad for AD. Such a good guy and great athlete. You guys have had some bad luck, with tech last year, AD's injuries, the Oregon incident, and getting your *** whooped by the sips. However, it pains Aggies to see low blows about Bonfire. It's pretty classless, even on an internet message board. Hell, even the sips have more class than that
http://media.scout.com/Media/College_Football/428226_Bonfire_UT_band.JPG

sanantoniosooner
10/15/2006, 10:49 PM
yeah, no horns ever made fun.

right.

BTW, I don't condone it by anyone.

GrapevineSooner
10/15/2006, 10:51 PM
However, it pains Aggies to see low blows about Bonfire. It's pretty classless, even on an internet message board. Hell, even the sips have more class than that
http://media.scout.com/Media/College_Football/428226_Bonfire_UT_band.JPG
Which goes back to my point about the Ag who started the thread about AD and Karma.

You guys show know all too well that the pain from that day hasn't subsided much. Therefore, some of you (generic you) should not be throwing this karma BS when a young kid breaks his collarbone.

Point being, some of you should show a little more class.

birddog
10/15/2006, 10:53 PM
Uh, didn't you almost lose to Baylor last year. We dominated them for two decades. Every dog has his day. Well, I guess you know about that

http://www.redraiders.com/images/111002/collOKLAHOMA_TEXAS_A_MLR.jpg

heh. almost. didn't you almost lose to baylor?

birddog
10/15/2006, 11:00 PM
heh. almost. didn't you almost lose to baylor?
...and in 2004, didn't you almost beat baylor?

Boudreaux Aggie
10/15/2006, 11:03 PM
Yes that one time in twenty years they beat us...by one point..in overtime...on a two point conversion.

BTW, Aggies are ****ed off at you because you started losing to texas again. Start beating the whorns again and maybe we'll be nicer.

ADs_Agent
10/15/2006, 11:05 PM
what does OU beating UT have to do with A&M?

CrimsonandCreamForever
10/15/2006, 11:13 PM
Sounds like weak "our #1 rival beat our asses worse than they beat yours" smack.

RiddlerOK
10/15/2006, 11:47 PM
For all those reading, the name "Boudreaux Aggie" should tip you off to the level of class the Aggies are displaying these days. After all, every joke school should have a joke name representing them on the boards. It only seems appropriate.

badger
10/16/2006, 12:51 AM

Almost=key word. Just like you aggies escaped from baylor in ot, so did we... the difference is, we have never actually LOST to baylor, whereas you have recently, making them a NEW rival, like i said. kind of like oregon and ucla (and the rest of the stupid pac 10) are new rivals for us.

I respect the fact that you can jump onto a sooner message board and take the griping and such, but the low blows about the bonfire aren't any worse than your aggie associates making fun of ad's season-ending injury.

SicEmBaylor
10/16/2006, 12:55 AM
Almost=key word. Just like you aggies escaped from baylor in ot, so did we... the difference is, we have never actually LOST to baylor, whereas you have recently, making them a NEW rival, like i said. kind of like oregon and ucla (and the rest of the stupid pac 10) are new rivals for us.

I respect the fact that you can jump onto a sooner message board and take the griping and such, but the low blows about the bonfire aren't any worse than your aggie associates making fun of ad's season-ending injury.

This is typical Aggie. Sinking to the absolute lowest of blows and then reeling back in horror when they are responded to in kind (which usually involves one of their useless traditions).

If heaven were College Station then just send me straight to hell.

NYaggie
10/16/2006, 07:15 AM
If heaven were College Station then just send me straight to hell.

That's probably what David Koresh was thinking. :texan:

Boomer_Sooner_sax
10/16/2006, 07:54 AM

Weren't some of them on the band trailer as well trying to steal stuff??

toast
10/16/2006, 09:50 AM
what does OU beating UT have to do with A&M?

because aTm can't beat ut themselves...well, at least on the football field.

ADs_Agent
10/16/2006, 09:55 AM
A&M always has there cheerleaders to fall back on........oh wait they don't have cheerleaders, just a bunch of crotch grabbing fake cadets.

mdklatt
10/16/2006, 10:34 AM

The last of which was in 1993. I guess the Lassie Aggies weren't good enough to crack the top tier in 1994, when Texas, Tech, TCU, and Rice were all co-champions.

link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southwest_Conference#List_of_conference_football_c hampions)

TexasLidig8r
10/16/2006, 10:54 AM
The last of which was in 1993. I guess the Lassie Aggies weren't good enough to crack the top tier in 1994, when Texas, Tech, TCU, and Rice were all co-champions.

link (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southwest_Conference#List_of_conference_football_c hampions)

Surprise.. Surprise... they were on probation... AGAIN.. that year.

aggys' golden decade occurred between 1985 - 1994... Of course, they were on probation for NCAA violations at the start of that time period and at its conclusion.

They've pretty much been delusional after thoughts for most of their existence.. as they are this year. At least Franochio kept his job for another year.. even when they have their annual melt down against OU and Texas.

NYaggie
10/16/2006, 10:55 AM

Oh yeah, we sucked that year...

http://www.aggieathletics.com/teamstats.php?SID=MFB&YOS=1994

colleyvillesooner
10/16/2006, 11:02 AM
Probation is a bitch huh ;)

Beef
10/16/2006, 11:11 AM
Aggies don't cheat. They just run out of appeals.

NYaggie
10/16/2006, 11:13 AM

As I recall, that year we got put on probation for a player allegedly getting paid for work he wasn't doing. ;)

boomer214
10/16/2006, 11:39 AM
.....but the low blows about the bonfire aren't any worse than your aggie associates making fun of ad's season-ending injury.

wow.... So .. the bonfire, where people actually died, is no more significant than Peterson breaking his collarbone and getting hurt in a football game... again... Peterson will be fine; he has always been classy on the football field; but the fact is, the University of Oklahoma lost their star running back and the focal point of their offense. That's what people cheer about... Not that Adrian Peterson is hurt, but that OU lost their offensive identity.. Not at all equivalent to making fun of a school for a horrible accident that resulted in death....

yermom
10/16/2006, 11:40 AM
As I recall, that year we got put on probation for a player allegedly getting paid for work he wasn't doing. ;)

:eek:

yermom
10/16/2006, 11:44 AM
wow.... So .. the bonfire, where people actually died, is no more significant than Peterson breaking his collarbone and getting hurt in a football game... again... Peterson will be fine; he has always been classy on the football field; but the fact is, the University of Oklahoma lost their star running back and the focal point of their offense. That's what people cheer about... Not that Adrian Peterson is hurt, but that OU lost their offensive identity.. Not at all equivalent to making fun of a school for a horrible accident that resulted in death....

the bonfire thing is pretty bad, but that doesn't excuse someone from delighting in the fact that AD is out for the season via injury

it's tasteless and going to bring out the worst in our fans

mdklatt
10/16/2006, 11:53 AM
Oh yeah, we sucked that year...

http://www.aggieathletics.com/teamstats.php?SID=MFB&YOS=1994

I know you didn't just try to start some scoreboard smack....

Vaevictis
10/16/2006, 12:13 PM

Academic Smack on a Football Board: For when your team absolutely, positively, without a doubt, just can't cut the mustard.

By the way: Do you smell of corndog?

NYaggie
10/16/2006, 12:29 PM
I know you didn't just try to start some scoreboard smack....

Nope, just research ability smack. :twinkies:

bluedogok
10/16/2006, 12:39 PM
Hell, even the sips have more class than that
You must not live in Austin....

Statalyzer
10/16/2006, 01:36 PM
TexAgs is definitely cultish, but this post on this board is funny:

with an OU flag they had taken from someone held upside-down between them as they jogged past

OU fans chiding someone else for having an opponent's logo upside down?

Ash
10/16/2006, 03:15 PM

Hook em :les: SHUT UP! :D

sanantoniosooner
10/16/2006, 06:23 PM

I know a UT fan that looks at it this way. Horns down is an OU or Arkansas thing. When Nebraska did it he went off.

Only certain teams have earned the right to sport a logo upside down.